Unfortunately, if Rossi did the following:This is so common, they have a special word for them: Shills.
1) hired a bunch of actors to pretend to be the customer reps,
2) created an elaborate year-long special-effects-derived series of demos,This is very common for such cons. See:
3) bribed, hypnotised or otherwise fooled Focardi, Levi, Kullander, Essen, Bianchini, StremmenosThe men mentioned are with the University of Bologna. Note that the University of Bologna has released a PRESS RELEASE stating that neither the University nor any of it's scientists have been involved with any of Rossi's experiments.
4) arranged for Piantelli, Miley and a host of others to try to fool the world into thinking that cold fusion was real,Here you are trying to confuse the issue by insinuating that if there is any validity to LENR, then Rossi must be valid as well. It is entirely possible that Rossi is a con man, using "cold fusion" as the basis of his frauds.
5) got NASA, SPAWAR, The Defense Threat Reduction Agency and The Defense Intelligence Agency to say nice things about the field,
6) got Bushnell to make a fool of himself,Dennis Bushnell is a scientist for NASA, and has "said some nice things" about Rossi's device. Of course, NASA determined that Rossi had not "proven his extraordinary claim".
7) and convinced his former partners to set up another company called Ampenergo to pretend that they had a contract for The Americas for a substantial sum - or that they just did this with no proof because they have worked with Rossi and trust him because hes such a fine fellow, 8) sold his profitable company to his ex-partners in order to spend that wealth on a multi-million dollar scam; - certain that once he got all the above ducks in a row he would pretend to sell the first device - and then reel in the true target of his dastardly plan 9) and convinced a bunch of Greek crooks to set up a dummy company called Defkalion - to pretend to fight with him over the non-existent eCat, - to perpetuate the illusion and spin it off into a competing mirror-scamSince Rossi and several of his former asssociates have been convicted (and served prison time) several times for fraud, it isn't all that unreasonable that they might be interested in getting in on a scam.
[the second (this time genuine) buyer of a 1MW plant that will net him $2 million dollars - until they want their money back or sucker a $100 million dollar deal under the table - because he has experience in pulling the wool over all these idiotic eyes - and knows that they will just take his word for it - and not want to test if his 1MW plant can heat a small village without truckloads of coal or oil or a big fat electric cable coming into the container from beneath the floor (no you cant lift the carpet!) ]There is still no evidence, other than Rossi's word, that there even was a customer.
10) and that, in order to pull this off, Rossi had to risk discovery by interviewing all the people he subsequently fooled so that he could only invite the gullible Professors and not the brilliant anonymous posters on the Internet who surely would have found him outYour buddy, Jed Rothwell, refused to attend one of Rossi's dog & pony shows, because Rossi wouldn't allow him to bring his own test equipment. Rossi has chosen his audience carefully, especially after Steven Krivit attended a demo, and discovered that Rossi's E-Cat wasn't actually doing what Rossi claimed.
then, yes, all bets are off and Im with the guys who think that Rossi is an idiot and they are all geniuses.
Well, thanks for addressing the series of conditionals. Of course, I do not agree with you but at least most of what you post is fact based.
Here you are trying to confuse the issue by insinuating that if there is any validity to LENR, then Rossi must be valid as well.
***NO, that is not what I’m trying to do. It is an inductive argument, where it is very LIKELY to be true/valid, not necessarily MUST be true.
It is entirely possible that Rossi is a con man, using “cold fusion” as the basis of his frauds.
***And as the list of co-conspirators grows, the theory weakens proportionally.
There is still no evidence, other than Rossi’s word, that there even was a customer.
***There were all the people who were there at the time. There’s that Domenico Faviorinti dude
A photo of Col. Ing. Domenico Fioravanti: http://theeestory.com/posts/215391
There’s Manutencoop Facility Management
If anyone involved had an inkling that fiovaranti is a shill, they would have stepped forward. Rossi is not that good of a con artist.
TEST E-CAT - 6 OTTOBRE 2011
ROSSI ING. ANDREA
FOCARDI PROF. SERGIO
BILLI ENRICO SVILUPPATORE SOFTWARE
STREMMENOS PROF. CHRISTOS
SOGLIA PAOLO GIORNALISTA - RADIO CITTA’ DEL CAPO
DAMIANA AGUIARI GIORNALISTA
CAMPARI ENRICO FISICO - UNIVERSITA’ DI BOLOGNA
BONETTI ENNIO DOCENTE UNIVERSITARIO
SWANSON PAUL INGEGNERE
SANDSTROM NICLAS FINANCE
RIVA STEFANO CONFINDUSTRIA PIACENZA
PARENTI NICOLA PRESIDENTE GIOVANI CONFIND. PIACENZA
JOHANSSON TOMAS GIORNALISTA
LEVI GIUSEPPE PROFESSORE UNIVERSITARIO
PETTERSON PROF. ROLAND
FERRARI LORIS UNIVERSITARIO
CLAUZON PIERRE RETIRED (CNAM/CEA)
VANDENWALLE KOEN INGEGNERE
PASSI ALESSANDRO DOCENTE UNIVERSITARIO
PASSERINI DANIELE BLOGGER
SGHERRI ROBERTO DIR. INDUSTRIALE
FIORAVANTI DOMENICO CONSULENTE
LEWAN MATS GIORNALISTA - NY TEKNIK
BIANCHINI DAVID FISICO - UNIVERSITA’ DI BOLOGNA
MELIS MAURIZIO GIORNALISTA - RADIO 24
GRANATIERO ANDREA FOTOGRAFO
BREGA MASSIMO FOTOGRAFO
ZREICK RAYMOND GIORNALISTA - FOCUS
ZREICK IRENE GIORNALISTA - FOCUS