Skip to comments.Gingrich Said to Be Paid $1.6M by Freddie Mac (RINO Alert)
Posted on 11/15/2011 9:06:05 PM PST by rabscuttle385
Link only, per FR posting rules
for services as a historian, according to Newt the other night...
How many times do you plan to post this? I guess we should just consider anyone who works for Freddie Mac a criminal, wouldn’t you agree?
Old news. Newt already answered this question. Freddie Mac contracted w/his consulting co. to deal w/the secondary loan crisis Mac knew was looming. Newt’s firm recommended specific steps to avoid the crisis and Mac ignored the advise.
No to Newt for President. He is such a hypocrite. I don’t trust this guy at all. Cain, Bachmann or Santorum. THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh boy some will say it is a throw away vote to write in my candidate. Why should I have to vote for someone who does not share my principles. This primary is so wrong. I am sick of having to vote for a mediocre Republican with little to zero ethics and principles. This is like some kind of nightmare. Cain, Bachmann and Santorum are principled candidates who SHOULD be respected and supported especially on this site. I am so disappointed with the FREEPERS who are selling their soul just to ensure a liberal Republican gets the nod. Sad. Absolutely Sad. It is so easy for them too.
Newt probably was paid a lot of money by a lot of sources over the years.
“...One idea that the former Georgia congressman proposed that Freddie Mac didnt pursue was initiating a program with the Boy Scouts of America to teach youngsters the importance of saving money and maintaining good credit so they would qualify to buy a home later in life....”
Wow, practically criminal! Throw him in jail!
Actually, this article reinforces Newt’s claim that he was an adviser and not a lobbyer. GREAT article!!!!! Perfect timing to exonerate Newt!!!
If Newt made recommendations, they should be released for us to see. If he told Freddie and Fannie that they were headed for disaster..then he earned his money and we should be applauding. Publish his recommendations.
Quit letting the truth get in the way of a good smear.
The “Newt Gingrich for President” ping list!
Great article, courtesy of rabscuttle385, that reinforces what Newt said about being an adviser and not a lobbyist!
Perfect timing to exonerate Newt!!!! :-)
Bookmark this thread!
Gingrich is surging, therefore the MSM is attacking him. Go figure.
Okay, okay, every single Freeper get’s it. You are as pure as the driven snow, always have been and always will be.... and your not going to vote for Newt.
That’s okay, I’ll vote for him and try to get my first two wives to vote for him too.
He has already addressed this... it’s not news and it’s not an issue.... it was legal.
Romney cannot get over 25% of the conservative vote, that leaves 75% who are opposed to McRomney!
Newt would win in a landslide against Obumbum, McRomney will force a third party run if the old media and the RINO establishment continue to try and force conservatives to support that piece of $hit!
You are still behind the curve in America who have already said they do not want McRomney under any circumstance!
newt can now be a consultant to Perry/Palin 2012 !!!!!!!!!!
The only thing they found on Perry was a big rock and Sarah has already been vetted.
lol gonna be fun seeing you contort yourself with Newt defenses after all your over the top Cain bashing. Have fun!
Sounds like perfect material for an e-book that HuffPo can quote and the media can sensationalize since knowing the facts doesn’t seem to stop the lies. Just print this up as a flyer and stuff it under windshield wipers at the local meeting of the Gullible Society. Several people on FR have already done an excellent job of spelling out why this is totally bogus anti-Newt propaganda.
Say, how do you like the fact your guy is under attack now?
YOu know, I would come to his defense but asses like you make me just say eff it, it''s more fun to watch you suffer.
RINO Newt sucks anyway lol!
I have some ocean front property in AZ for you.
he’s a rino crap bag since 3 months after 1994
$ 1.6 million for opinion, REALLY? Come on.