Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Surprising Morning Joe: Bachmann Praised, Sachs To Right Of Ron Paul, Dem CEOs Desert Obama
NewsBusters ^ | Mark Finkelstein

Posted on 12/16/2011 5:53:13 AM PST by governsleastgovernsbest

Christopher Hitchens, RIP, would have loved the rough-and-tumble of today's Morning Joe. The first half-hour was a jolting fix for political junkies.

If the goring of Newt Gingrich was predictable, there was much that was not. Michelle Bachmann's debate performance was roundly praised. Lefty Jeff Sachs put himself to Ron Paul's right on the Iranian threat. Joe Scarborough and Donny Deutsch reported that normally-Dem New York CEOs have deserted Obama en masse.

View the video here.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...


TOPICS: Constitution/Conservatism; Foreign Affairs; News/Current Events; Politics/Elections
KEYWORDS: michelebachmann; michellebachmann; mittromney; morningjoe; newtgingrich; rickperry; ronpaul

1 posted on 12/16/2011 5:53:26 AM PST by governsleastgovernsbest
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: netmilsmom; Behind Liberal Lines; Miss Marple; an amused spectator; Diogenesis; MEG33; PGalt; ...

Surprising morning at Morning Joe includes lots of praise for Michelle Bachmann, admission that Dem CEOs are deserting Obama. Ping to Today show list.


2 posted on 12/16/2011 5:54:44 AM PST by governsleastgovernsbest (FReepmail or ping me to be put on my ping list for criticism of liberal media)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: governsleastgovernsbest

“Michelle Bachmann’s debate performance was roundly praised. “

BOY I WONDER WHY?!

Seriously, Newsbusters, I expect you people to be quicker on the draw.


3 posted on 12/16/2011 5:55:58 AM PST by VanDeKoik (1 million in stimulus dollars paid for this tagline!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: governsleastgovernsbest

>> Surprising morning at Morning Joe includes lots of praise for Michelle Bachmann >>

If you are surprised by that, you don’t know how to analyze the MSM. They are following Wash Po’s lead - put the crazies (MB and Paul) near the top.

Not surprising at all. Utterly predictable.


4 posted on 12/16/2011 5:57:25 AM PST by C. Edmund Wright (Moderator of Florida Tea Party Convention Presidential Debate)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: C. Edmund Wright

Bachmann is not crazy. She is conservative. Many Freepers, however, seem to want to panic when a true conservative is presented to them. Too many Freepers just can’t come to grips with, for example, the loss of the Department of Education.


5 posted on 12/16/2011 6:01:44 AM PST by impimp
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: VanDeKoik

Hmmm. On CBS this morning the take was completely different. Scheiffer, Hill, and the Guy with the Rug on his Head said Bachmann (and the others) directed their fire on one candidate, but the clips they played did not match up with what they were telling the TV audience went on at the debate. It seemed kind of strange.


6 posted on 12/16/2011 6:01:44 AM PST by ngat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: VanDeKoik
Michelle Bachmann's debate performance was roundly praised.

Why? Because she gives conservatives a bad image

7 posted on 12/16/2011 6:01:52 AM PST by Rudder (The Main Stream Media is Our Enemy---get used to it.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: governsleastgovernsbest

Why does anyone care about that daily Festival of Insipidity?


8 posted on 12/16/2011 6:05:15 AM PST by Yankee (Welcome to Obama's Fourth Reich.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: C. Edmund Wright
put the crazies (MB and Paul) near the top.

When and where has MB been categorized as a 'crazy'?

9 posted on 12/16/2011 6:05:53 AM PST by varon (Allegiance to the Constitution, always. Allegiance to a party, never!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: impimp

>> Bachmann is not crazy. She is conservative. Many Freepers, however, seem to want to panic when a true conservative is presented to them. >>

I’m not sure what is more embarrassing about that post you just made. Is it your self righteous arrogance or your total lack of perspective or your disdain for opening your mind to some reading comprehension? Or is it that you are being a sore loser?

I’ve seen, what, maybe a thousand posts on this board lately where many people express what their problem with MB is: And it’s NOT her conservatism. It’s her off putting catty style and her kindergarten teacher smarmy delivery and her willingness to use exaggeration and an intentional lack of context in order to attack other’s running - all in a petty attempt to make herself look good by making others look bad.

Or, perhaps they understand that a short term person from congress just doesn’t have the heft for the top office in the land.

Meanwhile, those who like MB’s ideology are finding other qualities in some other folks they prefer and think more important. I like MB’s conservatism. I dislike almost everything else about her.


10 posted on 12/16/2011 6:07:32 AM PST by C. Edmund Wright (Moderator of Florida Tea Party Convention Presidential Debate)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: varon

>> When and where has MB been categorized as a ‘crazy’? >>

Don’t get your panties in a wad - she has been characterized as that many times in the MSM - and we ARE talking about this from the MSM perspective because the thread is about why a MSM outlet (Morn joe) is saying good things about her.


11 posted on 12/16/2011 6:09:18 AM PST by C. Edmund Wright (Moderator of Florida Tea Party Convention Presidential Debate)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

To: governsleastgovernsbest
I meant to say: Why does anyone care about that inconsequential daily Festival of Insipidity?
12 posted on 12/16/2011 6:10:08 AM PST by Yankee (Welcome to Obama's Fourth Reich.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

To: governsleastgovernsbest

WOW and FWIW - Bill Hemmer on Fox just released a comprehensive poll showing following the Iowa debate - Newt 26 and Mitt 20!!!

The lefties are promoting Romney and guess what - they would love to see a Romney/Bachman ticket - the absolute guaranteed loser against Obama.

Fox still pushing Haley’s endorsement of Romney - MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Where’s the remote???


13 posted on 12/16/2011 6:12:49 AM PST by sodpoodle ( Gingrich - flying solo - without congressional baggage!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: governsleastgovernsbest
Surprising morning at Morning Joe includes lots of praise for Michelle Bachmann, admission that Dem CEOs are deserting Obama. Ping to Today show list

If it weren't for FReepers that watch joe so they can comment, and the demonRATS that never change their channel from msnbc, who else watched this piece of crap?

I rarely watch any morning TV {especially those smiling, happy faces at FOX} so I don't know much about morning TV ratings, so I went back and did a quick review of ratings.

It appears that morning joe has an audience of about 425 thousand give or take and FOX has about 1.1 Million and cnn about 350 K.

The reality is that there are more FReepers that see articles posted about stories on "morning joe" than there are real viewers.

Now I see why Rush, more often than not, declines to mention these crazies on msnbc, because all he is doing is pumping the viewers that would never have seen the idiots in the first place.

14 posted on 12/16/2011 6:13:44 AM PST by USS Alaska (Nuke The Terrorist Savages)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: impimp
She's not crazy, but whoever is her make up person sure made her look like it last night. My wife took one look and was shocked at the awful thing they had done to a naturally beautiful woman.

Her snits about Newt not being pro-life because he was for partial birth abortion (wtf was that all about if she's not a bit loony?), plus her "I am a serious candidate who knows all the facts hissy fit showed very poorly.

15 posted on 12/16/2011 6:14:28 AM PST by Lakeshark
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: impimp

She couldn’t win statewide office, let alone the White House.

A backbencher in Congress, and not a particularly effective one at that.

At this point she’s nothing but an attack dog for Mitt Romney and his campaign is praising her for it.


16 posted on 12/16/2011 6:14:55 AM PST by Yankee (Welcome to Obama's Fourth Reich.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: governsleastgovernsbest

Michelle Bachmann:
From the people who brought you Jesse Ventura, Al Franken, and Keith Ellison.


17 posted on 12/16/2011 6:15:10 AM PST by PalmettoMason ("The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: C. Edmund Wright

Are you my wife in drag? She says virtually the same thing to me almost daily...


18 posted on 12/16/2011 6:16:03 AM PST by bcsco
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

To: C. Edmund Wright

The media and/or the Republican establishment will always try make conservatives look like freaks. In other words, the most conservative person in any GOP primary will always be painted as a kook. So I am saying that the qualities that you think you don’t like about Bachmann, in large part, came from a source that should be ignored.


19 posted on 12/16/2011 6:18:05 AM PST by impimp
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

To: sodpoodle
Bill Hemmer on Fox just released a comprehensive poll showing following the Iowa debate - Newt 26 and Mitt 20!!!

No matter what he does Mitt is stuck in the low 20s

He can only hope to dilute Newts numbers by helping the other candidates with his negative ads against Newt
20 posted on 12/16/2011 6:21:13 AM PST by uncbob
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

To: governsleastgovernsbest

The CEO’s deserting Barry is the most encouraging part of this story. Citizens United has given corporate America the power to take Barry out at the kneecaps, if only they have the guts to use it.


21 posted on 12/16/2011 6:21:42 AM PST by Buckeye McFrog
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: C. Edmund Wright

You, sir, are absolutely spot on. I take what you said as my own.
When the candidates came and spoke to us at the NH House, I was singularly unimpressed with Mrs. Bachmann, both in delivery (she was the only one who read her presentation) and in content. Her speech was totally inappropriate for the audience and the occasion.
I had not watched any debate until last night. My previously formed opinion of her was confirmed in spades. Same with Rong Paul. He seems much more concerned with Iran being surrounded than he does with Israel’s situation. Please, Doctor, just go away. It’s over.


22 posted on 12/16/2011 6:22:05 AM PST by Past Your Eyes (Some people are too stupid to be ashamed.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

To: governsleastgovernsbest

If all remains as it is today, when Missouri has its primary, I’m voting for Michelle. Her answers are crisp, she doesn’t have to sheepishly defend some skeleton-in-her-closet, like a politically expedient position that varies wildly with her core beliefs (she has core beliefs), and she’s coherent when she speaks... maybe a little too “made-up” for TV, but that’s her handles’ fault.


23 posted on 12/16/2011 6:22:05 AM PST by dps.inspect (the system is rigged...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: TitansAFC

ping


24 posted on 12/16/2011 6:23:05 AM PST by sodpoodle ( Gingrich - flying solo - without congressional baggage!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

To: Lakeshark

“Her snits about Newt not being pro-life because he was for partial birth abortion (wtf was that all about if she’s not a bit loony?), plus her “I am a serious candidate who knows all the facts hissy fit showed very poorly.”

Gingrich has a near perfect rating in Congress on Life issues, so yeah, that made Bachmann look desperate. Her Failed flailing at her being a “serious candidate” was what a politician would do...anything to get elected.

What a joke that was, she was “factually incorrect” as Gingrich pointed out...and she defended her illogical argument with a bigger FAIL at “he attacked me because I’m a woman”. She’s always been a lightweight.


25 posted on 12/16/2011 6:24:04 AM PST by rbmillerjr (Conservative Economic and National Security Commentary: econus.blogspot.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

To: USS Alaska
Now I see why Rush, more often than not, declines to mention these crazies on msnbc, because all he is doing is pumping the viewers that would never have seen the idiots in the first place.

Exactly

As I have been posting for years if it wasn't for masochist GOP types watching those shows they would have no ratings and the hosts know it so they use the outrageous ploy to attract viewers from the right

But trying to convince the gullible posters to quit watching here is like talking to the wall
26 posted on 12/16/2011 6:25:46 AM PST by uncbob
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

To: governsleastgovernsbest
The Morning Joe crew hasn't had one nice thing to say about Bachmann since the inception of their show, until a few weeks ago when she started slamming Newt in the debates.

Scarborough loathes Newt and that's the only reason why Bachmann is getting a reprieve on his show.

Unfortunately Bachmann is too shallow not to stay away from his show, and is lapping up their new found love of her. Like John McCain they will go back to mocking her when they no longer need her sound bites.

27 posted on 12/16/2011 6:27:27 AM PST by CaptainK (...please make it stop. Shake a can of pennies at it.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: rbmillerjr
Morning Joe saying this debate helped Bachmann simply proves what a horrid commentator he is. She came off on balance looking bad. When the crazy uncle in the attic looks better than you (and he was as crazy as normal last night), you've had a bad showing.

Santorum looked good (second time in a row), and other than his first mega jacked up answer, I thought Perry had his second decent performance in a row. Newt just keeps hitting them out of the park, he had his struggles last night, but overall he gave a creditable performance for a front runner defending his position.

28 posted on 12/16/2011 6:35:12 AM PST by Lakeshark
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

To: sodpoodle
The lefties are promoting Romney and guess what - they would love to see a Romney/Bachman ticket - the absolute guaranteed loser against Obama.

I agree.

It's Gingrich that they really fear, because he not only represents a threat to Obama, he represents a threat to liberalism itself.

Newt is the one firing and hitting the target. Newt is the only one who has said Chris Dodd and Barney Frank should go to jail. Newt is the one who says Obama is an "Alinsky radical". Newt is the one who said John Bolton would be his sec of state.

Newt is firing real bullets at liberalism. They fear him because he would keep Obama on the defensive, unlike Romney.

29 posted on 12/16/2011 6:37:41 AM PST by wayoverontheright
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

To: impimp
I could easily vote for Bachmann, Perry or Santorum... ALL of them are flawed but all three are eminently better than romney or newt... those two will never see any support from me in any way.

LLS

30 posted on 12/16/2011 6:37:46 AM PST by LibLieSlayer ("Americans are hungry to feel once again a sense of mission and greatness." Ronaldo Magnus)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: impimp

>> So I am saying that the qualities that you think you don’t like about Bachmann, in large part, came from a source that should be ignored. >>

I am out of breath, because that statement above is breathtakingly ignorant. I don’t even watch “should be ignored sources” for the most part.

My opinion of Bachmann comes straight from Bachmann herself. Then again, maybe that IS a source I should ignore.


31 posted on 12/16/2011 6:42:52 AM PST by C. Edmund Wright (Moderator of Florida Tea Party Convention Presidential Debate)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

To: governsleastgovernsbest
reported that normally-Dem New York CEOs have deserted Obama en masse.

Willard Stiles Romney is raising his own rat army.

32 posted on 12/16/2011 6:44:58 AM PST by Tribune7 (Vote Perry)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Lakeshark

Little Joey coffee, is off the rail on his Gingrich criticisms. He has zero objectivity, it is very personal.

I think he stepped on Gingrich’s toes and Gingrich cut him down...real hate inside coffee boy for Newt.

He is so proud of his attempts to take Gingrich down, yet after 97, the people who took over turned the GOP into big spenders. Like Gingrich or not....

Gingrich turned Clinton into a welfare reforming, tax cutting, budget balancing liberal.


33 posted on 12/16/2011 6:50:09 AM PST by rbmillerjr (Conservative Economic and National Security Commentary: econus.blogspot.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

To: C. Edmund Wright
Sound a little testy there bub... each person on that stage can have such things said about them, or at least in such a manner as you have done.

Ron Paul; what's with those flailing hands and shrugging shoulders? sounds idiotic on national defense... sounds batty, looks grumpy: Mitt; says and does whatever is politically expedient... ..."core beliefs? what core beliefs? we don't need no stinkin' core beliefs"... and what's with that plastic hair, and can I get a Stepford Wife, or do I gotta be Morman ; Teletubby Newt; oh, that grinchy smile: Huntsman; calm, cool, collected, and BORING! And, lets see, oh yah, Santorum; "While everybody else is talking about it, I've done it, I've done it all, and oh yah, did I mention I lost my congressional seat to a democrat..." Aaannnd then there's Poor ol' Perry, "...just can't get no respect, hell, I may as well compare myself to Tebow, see if that works... c-mon down to Texas, our migrant workers get the best education tax payer's money can buy"

Top that, I dare ya... I triple dog dare ya!!

34 posted on 12/16/2011 6:58:46 AM PST by dps.inspect (the system is rigged...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

To: wayoverontheright

>>> It’s Gingrich that they really fear, because he not only represents a threat to Obama, he represents a threat to liberalism itself.

Newt is the one firing and hitting the target. Newt is the only one who has said Chris Dodd and Barney Frank should go to jail. Newt is the one who says Obama is an “Alinsky radical”. Newt is the one who said John Bolton would be his sec of state.

Newt is firing real bullets at liberalism. They fear him because he would keep Obama on the defensive, unlike Romney. >>>

Which is why I, after years of being alternately please with / very ticked off at Newt - have moved in his direction. For all of the great philosophy of MB and Rick Santorum and all of the great record of Rick Perry - and all of their great personal stories — all of which I like BTW — not one of them has the ability to level hard hitting logical to the point and off the cuff devastating fire on liberalism in general. They just do not have that ability and in this YouTube Debate Cable TV world - talking the talk is perhaps more important than walking the walk. This ability is so important. And, he used that ability to do some great things in the 80s and 90s.


35 posted on 12/16/2011 7:01:05 AM PST by C. Edmund Wright (Moderator of Florida Tea Party Convention Presidential Debate)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

To: sodpoodle

Yes, the left is “backing” Romney because he is a morman.
Should he be nominated to be the frontrunner or even vp, almost every black in this country will vote for obama.


36 posted on 12/16/2011 7:01:39 AM PST by tillacum
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

To: rbmillerjr
I hoped Palin would run, she didn't. I thought Cain would be a good candidate, he got taken out (and maybe wasn't a great candidate after all). Here's my take on my new support of Gingrich in a cartoon. I think it describes the feelings of a lot of us on FR:


37 posted on 12/16/2011 7:05:37 AM PST by Lakeshark
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

To: governsleastgovernsbest

Poor Mika. Someone prettier and with perkier breasts! She just can’t get Joe to do her!


38 posted on 12/16/2011 7:22:56 AM PST by Doc Savage ("I've shot people I like a lot more,...for a lot less!" Raylan Givins)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: C. Edmund Wright

And I dislike a majority of politicians and alot about all the other people running. MB has a 100% rating from the ACU and is right on every issue. She is about all that is left. With everyone else we have something to cringe about.


39 posted on 12/16/2011 7:24:43 AM PST by Mozilla
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

To: Mozilla

>> And I dislike a majority of politicians and alot about all the other people running. MB has a 100% rating from the ACU and is right on every issue. She is about all that is left. With everyone else we have something to cringe about. >>

As is your right. Of course, I could say how shallow and surface it is to go on ratings alone - because they are un-textured check boxes that do not measure any kind of effectiveness or depth beyond a check box. But I won’t.

I could say that her mindless attacks on other Republicans and her willingness to stretch the truth makes many of us cringe and shows her nothing but another politician - but I won’t.

I could say that anyone who has ever accomplished anything in a tough arena - be it politics or the NFL or big business - has done something cringe worthy - but I won’t.

And I could say that to measure people by their negatives only and not their positives will always lead you to like the folks with the shortest records by definition - and that as such, that is simply not an intellectually valid argument on your point - but I won’t say that.


40 posted on 12/16/2011 7:46:22 AM PST by C. Edmund Wright (Moderator of Florida Tea Party Convention Presidential Debate)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

To: tillacum

***Yes, the left is “backing” Romney because he is a mormon.***

Could be one of the reasons. The MSM has probably already produced several documentaries on Warren Jeffs and all the peripheral LDS scandals of the past. Holding them under the radar until the General Election.

We can speculate on the ‘show titles’: The Cult of Mormonism. etc., Just search some FReeper threads for ideas.

Sad and diabolical - but it will be done.


41 posted on 12/16/2011 7:59:57 AM PST by sodpoodle ( Gingrich - flying solo - without congressional baggage!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

To: governsleastgovernsbest

They were praising her because she “kept everyone in check.” Everyone does not include Romney - just the conservatives - especially Newt. She kept them “in check” with relentless attack. They are happy with Michelle because she debased fellow Republicans (even sex-baited) - did their job for them and did it effectively to their delight.

They were all democrats commentators - including ole two-faced lyin’ Joe. They are celebrating Romney getting one step closer to the nomination with Michele’s help.


42 posted on 12/16/2011 8:11:07 AM PST by SaraJohnson
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: C. Edmund Wright

Right. We know what Michelle stands against - other conservatives. We have much less information on what Michelle stands for. If she thinks she is going to win conservative support by tearing down others rather than building up herself, she is seriously mistaken.


43 posted on 12/16/2011 8:15:44 AM PST by SaraJohnson
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

To: governsleastgovernsbest

Michelle-federal tax attorney-Bachmann is damaged goods, by her own arrogant mouth. She isn’t going anywhere... she’s done.

GO NEWT GO.............


44 posted on 12/16/2011 9:30:08 AM PST by Gator113 (~Just livin' life, my way~.. Newt/Palin-West-2012."got a lot swirling around in my head.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: C. Edmund Wright

I’m going to be juvenile in my approach to illustrate how I now see Bachmann and her politics.

She’s not the one in the shower. ;>)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81rIZ19xL7o


45 posted on 12/16/2011 9:39:10 AM PST by Gator113 (~Just livin' life, my way~.. Newt/Palin-West-2012."got a lot swirling around in my head.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

To: AdmSmith; AnonymousConservative; Berosus; bigheadfred; Bockscar; ColdOne; Convert from ECUSA; ...

Thanks governsleastgovernsbest.
46 posted on 12/16/2011 2:45:45 PM PST by SunkenCiv (Merry Christmas, Happy New Year! May 2013 be even Happier!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Rudder; miss marmelstein; cripplecreek; governsleastgovernsbest; Impy; InterceptPoint; randita; ...
[Bachmann] gives conservatives a bad image.

Nothing bad about Bachmann's image, other than that hairdo she had last night - which was a mistake. The long hair she usually lets down gives her more sex appeal to the average heterosexual male voter.

She's got no skeletons of any significance in her closet, and she was seeking to draw a contrast with Gingrich on ethics and integrity, and with Paul on foreign policy and national security. She is a middle class woman of faith who seems to "walk the walk." And she's not a "career politician," having entered electoral politics at age 44.

In her position as underdog, last night was her last opportunity to make big splash in Iowa, and she succeeded. Like her or not, at least people were talking about her. It sure beats being neglected, as she pretty much had been in recent weeks and months.

47 posted on 12/16/2011 10:05:42 PM PST by justiceseeker93
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: justiceseeker93

Of course she’s a fine conservative but if you step out of line around here the semi conservative wolfpack will attack with astounding fury.


48 posted on 12/17/2011 3:40:27 AM PST by cripplecreek (Stand with courage or shut up and do as you're told.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson