Skip to comments.The 50 Best Political Quotes For 2011 (Third Annual)
Posted on 12/21/2011 10:19:11 PM PST by Huntress
50) Get the hell off the Beach in Asbury Park and get out. Youre done. Its 4:30 PM. Youve maximized your tan. Get off the beach. Get in you cars and get out of those areas. Chris Christie
49) NPR is a very elitist and in this case white institution that I think is struggling with the changing demographics of American society. And it struggles with the idea that there are capable thinkers and journalist and people who dont fit into some box. Juan Williams on NPR
48) Seriously, in 2008 we elected a community organizer, state senator, college instructor first term senator over a guy who spent five years in a Vietnamese prison. And now hes lecturing us about how Americas gone soft? Really? Jonah Goldberg
47) Why does the left hate free speech? Because they dont know how to talk about the substantive merits when they are challenged. Having submerged themselves in disciplining each other by denouncing any heretics in their midst, they find themselves overwhelmed and outnumbered in America, where there is vibrant debate about all sorts of things they dont know how to begin to talk about. They resort to stomping their feet and shouting shut up when they arent prissily imploring everyone to be civil. Ann Althouse
46) We tolerate, even promote, many things we once regarded as evil, wrong, or immoral. And then we seek explanations for an act that seems beyond comprehension. Remove societal restraints on some evils and one can expect the demons to be freed to conduct other evil acts. Cal Thomas
(Excerpt) Read more at rightwingnews.com ...
38) [The Tea Party] has to be the first Totalitarian movement in the history of mankind that, if it gets everything it wants
will leave you the hell alone. Ed Driscoll
I like this late entry.
Thanks to Kim Jong Il, North Korea successfully kept out that awful Walmart and enjoys the world’s lowest income disparity. All while protecting his people from obesity. ~David Burge
1) For God and country Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo. Geronimo. E.K.I.A. Enemy killed in action. (The radio transmission of the SEAL who shot Bin Laden).
God Bless SEAL Team 6.
“I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president — with the possible exceptions of Johnson, FDR and Lincoln.” B-H-O
What no Sharpton!!??
But resist, we much we must and we will much about that be committed. Al Sharpton
I have read that about 12 different times and still laugh myself silly at it...Seeing him say it is funnier than just reading it...what a dork..
Steve, this is socialism. Those aren't thumbs.
Read later - too good to miss!
Mark Steyn - 4 (37,35,23 & 8),
Jonah Goldberg - 2 (48 & 38),
* Newt Gingrich - 2 (24 & 3),
* Herman Cain - 2 (19 & 12),
Thomas Sowell - 2 (42 & 36),
Rep. Paul Ryan - 2 (33 & 16).
"*" For past/current Presidential contenders.
I will note that of the current GOP President Field, only 2, Gary Johnson and Newt Gingrich are included.
Hopefully Wynn will keep having his eyes opened and will completely leave the dark side.
How about this one from our great leader (without his teleprompter):
“Um .....er, ahhhhhhh .... middle um class um.. uhhhhhhhh um er ah ahm uhhhm disparity aaaaa the rich, ahhhh ...fair share and umm.... less fortunate um um... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh”