Skip to comments.14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain
Posted on 01/21/2012 5:06:13 AM PST by tsowellfan
Last night, BuzzFeed got a hold of the 2008 John McCain campaign's research book on Mitt Romney. In over 200 painstakingly researched pages, it notes every slip-up, political fib, and potential liability for Romney going forward.
And of course it picks apart all the times Romney has said one thing, and then when the political winds changed, said something else.
Read more: 14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain
(Excerpt) Read more at businessinsider.com ...
Need to email that to every registered voter in SC. It’s well done.
Sponsoring FReepers are contributing
$10 Each time a New Monthly Donor signs up!
Get more bang for your FR buck!
Click Here To Sign Up Now!
#1 On Immigration - For A Path To Citizenship, Then Against
2) On George W. Bush’s Tax-Cuts
3) Anti-Reagan then, now Pro-Reagan.
4) On The National Rifle Association And Gun Laws
5) On Whether He Even Owns A Gun (This story changed within just a few days
6) Is the planet warming? Mitt probably agreed with you at one time or another
7) Don’t Ask Don’t Tell? Don’t Ask Mitt Romney
8) Has your position on same-sex marriage changed? So has Mitt Romney’s.
9) On embryonic stem cell research, Romney’s still developing a fully-formed position
10) Favorite Book? Well, that depends.
11) His Own Health-Care Initiative. He’s Not Sure About That Either
12) Tax Pledges are beneath Romney, until the presidency was in front of him
13) Money in politics? Sometimes its good, sometimes it is bad
14) NOW THE BIG ONE: During his 1994 Senate Run, Mitt Romney argued that he was more pro-choice than Ted Kennedy
Romney May Skip Florida Debate as Lead Fades
Friday, January 20, 2012 09:05 PM
By: Newsmax wires
Mitt Romney’s campaign wont firmly commit to Monday night’s GOP debate in Tampa, Fla., leaving some to suspect the former Massachusetts governor will not be participating, according to a report by The Hill.
According to one post this AM Newt may be up as many as fourteen in SC.....Let’s mail it out to Florida and all the next primary states.
Is this why Willard has chosen to skip the debate in Florida?
See information on this thread and relay to any Florida freepers you know for distribution.
You may want to relay this information to people in Florida and beyond.
What don’t you understand about Representation Government? How do you suppose Conservatives run for Governor in largely liberal states - by being a Conservative?
Oh, bad move..... Apparently, you don’t really understand that moral/God’s laws are not subject to the will of the majority..... And it’s baloney that Romney “had no other choice” but to be a flaming liberal.....
“Apparently, you dont really understand that moral/Gods laws are not subject to the will of the majority.”
“God’s laws are not subject to the will of the majority”!
You must be Muslim...no doubt you and the rest of the Muslims have inside information from God about the cure for the problem of man’s laws super ceding His law.
“you must be Muslim”
And you must be a moron with NO CLUE about this country’s founding or the difference in a Democracy and a Republic....