To: Linda Frances
I personally know a multimillionaire who lives on 10% of his income and gives away the other 90%. I am not saying that all millionaires should do that, but I think I would do that as well. His philosophy is based on his Christian principles and he “sows” all money into the kingdom of God. He knows you don't take your bank account with you into eternity...
posted on 01/26/2012 2:34:28 PM PST
(No Jesus, No Peace! Know Jesus, Know Peace!)
I was just reading Proverbs today & it talked a lot about helping the poor-personally. Liberals like to take someone else’s money and give it to other and then take credit. Not once did the bible say take from the people. It’s always give out of the goodness of your heart.
posted on 01/26/2012 2:47:35 PM PST
by Linda Frances
(Only God can change a heart, but we can pray for hearts to be changed.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson