Skip to comments.Yusra Farhan Cites "Iraqi Culture" Reason For Beating Daughter With Shoe, She Was Talking With a Boy
Posted on 02/10/2012 6:50:17 PM PST by fight_truth_decay
Yusra Farhan's daughter recently started talking with a boy. So, Farhan beat her with a shoe and tied her to a bed because her "Iraqi culture states that a female is not allowed to be having contact with males because females are not allowed to have boyfriends," she later told police.
Unfortunately for Farhan, she's in America -- where beating your children is illegal, regardless of whatever draconian culture you subscribe to.
According to court records obtained by New Times, Phoenix police contacted Farhan on Wednesday at St. Joseph's Hospital, where she was visiting her daughter who was admitted for injuries she'd sustained the night before.
As Farhan told police, she's the person who caused her daughter's injuries.
Farhan told police that she'd hit her daughter several times with her hand, and with a shoe, after becoming angry because the girl had started speaking with a boy.
Additionally, Farhan told police, she tied the girl to her bed to keep her from leaving the house.
(Excerpt) Read more at blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com ...
Honor killing next?
“Honor killing next.”
That would be the natural next step.
What a nightmare for our country,why do we let more of these monsters enter?
I acknowlege that causing death or injury to any other person is subject to deportation within 30 days.
That should take care of the lame excuse, "But it's tradional in Toolameistan!"
- Islamic Law Comes to the Phoenix Airport, 9/2008
- Faleh Almaleki admitted that he ran over his daughter on purpose "By his own admission, this was an intentional act and the reason was that his daughter had brought shame on him and his family. This was an attempt at an honor killing."
- 3/2010, Arizona Muslim gets jail for lying about work for jihad
- Faleh Hassan Almaleki Islamic honor killer gets 34 years for murder, aggravated assault
- feb, 2008: Phoenix web host takes down Al-Qaeda website
- May, 2009: Arizona: Muslim suing sheriff's office over right to wear beard
- May 2008: PHOENIX: An Iranian engineer has been convicted of illegally accessing a protected computer to use software he obtained at a former job at the largest U.S. nuclear plant.
- May 2007: Phoenix airport user fees used to add foot washing station for muslim cabbies
- Sept. 2009: Phoenix Airport allows special clothing for muslim janitorial workers
- Nov. 2008: Phoenix imam tells muslims to disregard US laws
- Dec 2009: Two ME men detained after acting suspiciously on flight to Phoenix
- Flying Imams intimidation campaign 2007
The mother should call back to her family and friends in Iraq and tell them not to come here because the crazy infidel Americans will throw them in jail for simply beating their children and doing the odd honor killing.
Popular Muslim cleric in Phoenix arrested for child molestation "Everybody loves him..." -- Mosque attendee
Highest ranking leader of Mosque [10yrs, 500 members]..many children said come to him. He was planning on leaving the country. His followers will not believe it.
Islam Delenda Est!
What gets me about all this is that were I to move to their country I would be expected to live in accordance with every detail of their culture. But when they come here - to live, mind you, not to visit - they act astonished when we expect them to live according to our culture.
Worthless Saracen bastards.
“Inbred savages” worked for this “infidel” but I thought of a new term today. Please feel free.
I wonder what Iraqi culture thinks about pink underwear and broad black and white horizontal striped clothing?
She had better get used to wearing pants and no head scarf, either.
“Muzzombies’’. Good one. For me though I like ‘’Worthless Saracen bastards’’. Feel free.