Skip to comments.Moody's adjusts ratings of 9 European sovereigns to capture downside risks (negative on 9!)
Posted on 02/13/2012 3:27:17 PM PST by dynachrome
Moody's actions can be summarised as follows:
- Austria: outlook on Aaa rating changed to negative
- France: outlook on Aaa rating changed to negative
- Italy: downgraded to A3 from A2, negative outlook
- Malta: downgraded to A3 from A2, negative outlook
- Portugal: downgraded to Ba3 from Ba2, negative outlook
- Slovakia: downgraded to A2 from A1, negative outlook
- Slovenia: downgraded to A2 from A1, negative outlook
- Spain: downgraded to A3 from A1, negative outlook
- United Kingdom: outlook on Aaa rating changed to negative
Please see the individual country specific statements below for more detailed information relating to the rating rationale and the sensitivity analysis for each affected sovereign issuer.
(Excerpt) Read more at moodys.com ...
Better read the writing on the wall. The latest 0bama budget proposed is absurd. They won’t think we’re serious, either.
Dominos anyone? Coming to a country near you.
DON’T WORRY, IT’S “Already Priced In!”.
Obama’s Plunge Protection Team will make sure enough of your tax dollars TWIST the markets to make sure your 401K doesn’t collapse.
(Until AFTER the election)
Moody’s - Controversies (Wikipedia)
Moody’s better look out or it’s going to find itself being “regulated” and “probed” by the EU....
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.