Skip to comments.Noblesville Schools cancels events over measles cases (Indianapolis - They came for the Superbowl an
Posted on 02/15/2012 10:39:31 AM PST by Scythian
How wonderful, the next time your city wants to host some big international event, think twice, now we have measles outbreak that is directly linked to the superbowl, it's already now in the schools here, spreading, uggh !!!
A person from another country stopped over for a visit, they had the measles ...
Probably that skank Madonna....GOD only knows what diseases she is carrying around.
It must have been the celebrities! Mardi Gras is just around the corner and while I am sure sexual transmitted diseases increase among certain groups, we have not experienced an outbreak of any major diseases. Shocked? Me too. Anyway I guess we will see in a few days.
The article does not say that the person from a foreign country was in Indy for the Super Bowl. More likely it was an illegal alien. To obtain a visitor visa to the US, one must prove that they have been vaccinated for measles and several other diseases.
” it’s already now in the schools here”
That seems odd - MMR vaccines are given to, what, about 99% of kids before they enroll in school?
This is the result of parents refusing to have their kids get vaccinated. Wasn’t it Jenny McCarthy on Oprah who said vaccines cause autism?
Parents who don’t vaccinate their kids kind of let their kids “freeload” on vaccinated kids. But then there comes a breaking point.
FWIW, this is just my opinion and I’m not an expert in public health.
Students are required to have vaccinations, true, but more kids are testing out as if they’d never had them. My kids had them (measles) but have no immunity to them, like me. (Had to be revaccinated after testing, for college.) I had mumps twice...and I’m talking SEVERE cases both times, as well as Mononucleosis twice, with liver involvement the last time. Every time I had a second episode, I’d had the original within two years of the second case, so immunity should’ve been the highest then! I was told I had probably developed an autoimmune disease, but no testing was done to determine, except one test after the second case of Mono, but I cannot pronounce the name of it, and I’m a nurse! ;) I’d say, from my experience as a school nurse that immunity from vaccinations is not a sure thing. They are now trying to revaccinate all students before going to college, as it appears that very little immunity lasts that long. I think we need to take a re-look at this immunization thing.
I live here, it was somebody that came in for the superbowl, the indy star just doesn’t want to put a damper on it, thier trying to gloss over it.
The person was in from a foreign country, here for the superbowl, and had the measles
Yeah, I have a friend who just had a baby last summer, and all of her liberal friends were imploring her to not have the infant vaccinated based on that silly interview. Fortunately, she had more sense than her friends and started the vaccination regime for the baby.
If immunizations work then why do so many who have been immunized catch a disease they have been immunized for. Even when the immunization was recent. I think everyone reading this should realize its not a liberal thing being cautious about what you have someone inject into children. Who stands to gain?follow the money.
According to the CDC last year the cases of measles were the highest in a long time, and they continue to climb due to people opting out of vaccinations.
However, the good news is 87% of the people that got the measles in the US last year weren’t vaccincate, the other 13% were too young to have received the vaccination. If you’re immunized, I think you’re just fine.
A link to chart indicating which vaccines use aborted fetal stem cells: http://www.cogforlife.org/fetalvaccines.htm
She's still probably carrying residual DNA from this....
Already posted links above proving this point, they were at the down town superbowl activities, two of them, infected, they came for the superbowl.