Skip to comments.Ariz. sheriff's Obama investigator selling book
Posted on 03/03/2012 4:37:41 PM PST by neverdem
The lead investigator in an Arizona sheriff's investigation into President Obama's birth certificate is selling his report as a book.
Retired detective and volunteer Maricopa County sheriff's posse member Mike Zullo is listed as the co-author of "A Question of Eligibility," an e-book for sale through Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
The book is a copy of the investigation findings presented to the press Thursday...
(Excerpt) Read more at heraldextra.com ...
Click for a FREE download of Enemies Foreign And Domestic. If you read it already, just open the window. If you have a twitter account, use the tweet hashtag #EFAD, IIRC. Any corrections are always appreciated.
fot = for
findings and research. Most of the media sees the info as non creditable. I think the findings need further attention and research; sell the book.
I agree but it is extremely stupid of these people to be capitalizing on this crisis before it is resolved. They are delegitimizing themselves and the entire search for the truth. There will be a time for selling books and I’m sure many will be written.
“I dont care if they sell 100 million books.”
I hope they do sell 100 million books. Every household should have one.
“The MSM is just trying to distract. As usual.”
"No problemo, right?"
It was passed around the briefing room the day of the White House press conference. There were photos taken of it. You can see one here:
The media doesn’t see it as “non credible”. They KNOW it’s true. They’re just covering for their marxist leader. How dumb they are. When full blown socialism is upon us the lap dogs in the media will be the first in the gulag.
It should be illegal for any law enforcement investigator to sell information gathered by acting in an official capacity.
This goes for every chiseling cop who got a book or movie deal about a serial killer. You’re a public employee and you have access to information only in your capacity as a public employee. You have no right to trade on it.
1. Does the sheriff now have the legal clout to have a judge give him access to the original Obama long form birth certificate in the Hawaii archives, because he is now pursuing a criminal investigation?
2. Pencil numbers next to certain items on birth certificate: Those small pencil numbers interest me.
3. In a recent report on the internet, researchers say that those numbers were put there because they were required for United States statistic gathering.
4. Birth certificate that Obama's mother took home, if Obama was indeed born at Kapiolani Hospital as his long form certificate states: As I understand that recent report, the numbers were NOT added by hospital clerks but by clerks at the Hawaii Health Department to meet United States statistic gathering requirements.
5. That is, if Obama had the original long form that his mother took home, as I understand the recent report, it would not have those numbers on it.
6. My point is this: I hope that the sheriff now has the legal power to pursue his criminal case as far as it will take him.
7. That is, I hope that Hawaii officials will cooperate with the sheriff without being forced to do so by a court order.
8. If the sheriff is able to gain access to Hawaii archives and touch and copy Obama's original long form birth certificate, I wonder if those pencil numbers we see on Obama's long form released by the White House will be there.
9. If those pencil marks are not there, then it means that Hawaii officials did not scan Obama's original long form that was bound in a book back in April 2011 as they claim they did.
Headed by Michael Zullo, a retired police detective, and rounded out with two former law enforcement officers and two retired attorneys, the posse's work was entirely voluntary and operated at no cost to Maricopa County taxpayers.I'm not sure that should apply here. All they are saying is that there's probable cause that someone committed a forgery and fraud, not who.
The investigation was conducted under the auspices of the sheriff’s office, at the direction of the sheriff.
Zullo was a sheriff’s investigator acting under color of law, retired or not, paid or not.
This investigation and any resulting information belong to the people of Arizona.
He has no right to sell it.
This sounds identical to the arguments a newbie obot has been posting on the CCP threads.
I bought Unfit for Command. I went to Vietnam twice as a Army grunt. I despised Kerry. Still do.
I’m in NYC. I was born here. I volunteered for Bush in PA in 2004. My sister didn’t live too far away in NJ, so I flopped at her house for 3 or 4 nights.
What arguments, and what's CCP, concealed carry pistol?
Socialists never sell books. They are way too “smart” for that. ;)