Skip to comments.10 Reasons Obama Will Be Re-Elected (all pathetic)
Posted on 03/10/2012 12:11:52 PM PST by GunsAndBibles
1. The Iraq war is over
2. The economy is recovering
3. The Detroit bailout worked
4. "Don't ask, don't tell" is over
(Excerpt) Read more at thestreet.com ...
This is the best they got? Wow! Homos in the military and he's cute?
However, the author did neglect to mention legions of dead voters.
The American People want him gone.
“The Iraq war is over”? ROTFL! Somebody needs to tell that to al Quaeda and the Iraqis. Lauren must be smoking something.
Just because someone says it is so, doesn't make it true. Even the Rats own pollster Stan Greenberg says for Obummer to get off the economy in campaigning because no one believes it is better.
They may want Obama gone but the choices on the Republican side are terrible.
It is possible you will have a lot of Conservatives either staying home in November or voting 3rd party.
Although we have our favorites I will stand behind the winner in the GOP race just to CRUSH these bastards where they stand
If Barack the Kenyan is “re-elected” it will be for one reason and for one reason only. VOTER FRAUD!
Obunghole is an unmitigated disaster. Everything he has come into contact with has be come so hopelessly corrupt and an outright failure. It amazes me that the public has not stormed the White House and taken Barry, the Wookie and the Wookie’s mother out in stocks.
I really hope that you're wrong. Another four years of Obama, and a couple of more supremes appointments, and we're cooked.
No, I don’t think so, the thought of another 4 years with Obama will be to much, even Romney would be better.
The economy is recovering. Yeah.......riiiiiiight!
The article contains a link to 10 reasons why Obama won’t get re-elected. Those make more sense.
Unfortunately, there are enough true believers who will believe the 10 reasons to re-elect him.
Reason 1. Mitt Romney get the GOP nomination.
Then America loses, and we’ve lost America, forever. Another 4yrs of Obummer and it’s all gone. No getting it back; ever.
1) I’m on drugs.
2) I’m crazy.
3) I’m stupid.
4) I’m a millionaire friend of Obama.
5) Dictatorships don’t have elections.
6) The IRS will find you if you don’t vote Obama.
7) Obama loves babies (the aborted ones anyway).
I agree....those not voting , are just casting votes for Obama. As Rush has said,, Obama is a Marxist, Romney is not a Marxist.
And in other news, we are at war with Eastasia; we have always been at war with Eastasia.
2. Because of demographics: more blacks, Latinos, Muslims and Euro’s that still hold on to their European culture vs becoming Americanized as was the case in the past.
3. Because Hollywood and the news media (85% of them realistically there actually have been studies and surveys on this) are Democrats.
4. Because he's youthful and “handsome” looking, willing to play into the pop culture trash that dominates our media, by showing up on every channel and show to include comedy shows, the food network, kids shows etc. He will win because this sort of junk is what is appealing to the American electorate today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWpvkLCvu4
5. He has few principals or morals. He will do whatever it takes to cling to power and there are no rules or lines that don't get crossed in that game. Lying (going back on his campaign finance promise), throwing troops under the bus to buy votes with ever more extensions of government entitlements, slandering the families of opponents with third party groups that he can distance himself from but who do take direction from his campaign... Anything goes.
Probability he will get reelected? Very high. But not for any of the reasons listed in that article.
“They may want Obama gone but the choices on the Republican side are terrible. It is possible you will have a lot of Conservatives either staying home in November or voting 3rd party.”.
Definitely possibilities. I myself don’t know what I’m going to do. For some of us, anyone but Obama will not be an improvement. And if there are enough conservatives who feel the same, you can be sure Obama will be re-elected. His first order of business will be to declare himself president for life. And then you can kiss whatever is left of America and its freedoms goodbye.