Skip to comments.10 Reasons Obama Will Be Re-Elected (all pathetic)
Posted on 03/10/2012 12:11:52 PM PST by GunsAndBibles
1. The Iraq war is over
2. The economy is recovering
3. The Detroit bailout worked
4. "Don't ask, don't tell" is over
(Excerpt) Read more at thestreet.com ...
This is the best they got? Wow! Homos in the military and he's cute?
However, the author did neglect to mention legions of dead voters.
The American People want him gone.
“The Iraq war is over”? ROTFL! Somebody needs to tell that to al Quaeda and the Iraqis. Lauren must be smoking something.
Just because someone says it is so, doesn't make it true. Even the Rats own pollster Stan Greenberg says for Obummer to get off the economy in campaigning because no one believes it is better.
They may want Obama gone but the choices on the Republican side are terrible.
It is possible you will have a lot of Conservatives either staying home in November or voting 3rd party.
Although we have our favorites I will stand behind the winner in the GOP race just to CRUSH these bastards where they stand
If Barack the Kenyan is “re-elected” it will be for one reason and for one reason only. VOTER FRAUD!
Obunghole is an unmitigated disaster. Everything he has come into contact with has be come so hopelessly corrupt and an outright failure. It amazes me that the public has not stormed the White House and taken Barry, the Wookie and the Wookie’s mother out in stocks.
I really hope that you're wrong. Another four years of Obama, and a couple of more supremes appointments, and we're cooked.
No, I don’t think so, the thought of another 4 years with Obama will be to much, even Romney would be better.
The economy is recovering. Yeah.......riiiiiiight!
The article contains a link to 10 reasons why Obama won’t get re-elected. Those make more sense.
Unfortunately, there are enough true believers who will believe the 10 reasons to re-elect him.
Reason 1. Mitt Romney get the GOP nomination.
Then America loses, and we’ve lost America, forever. Another 4yrs of Obummer and it’s all gone. No getting it back; ever.
1) I’m on drugs.
2) I’m crazy.
3) I’m stupid.
4) I’m a millionaire friend of Obama.
5) Dictatorships don’t have elections.
6) The IRS will find you if you don’t vote Obama.
7) Obama loves babies (the aborted ones anyway).
I agree....those not voting , are just casting votes for Obama. As Rush has said,, Obama is a Marxist, Romney is not a Marxist.
And in other news, we are at war with Eastasia; we have always been at war with Eastasia.
2. Because of demographics: more blacks, Latinos, Muslims and Euro’s that still hold on to their European culture vs becoming Americanized as was the case in the past.
3. Because Hollywood and the news media (85% of them realistically there actually have been studies and surveys on this) are Democrats.
4. Because he's youthful and “handsome” looking, willing to play into the pop culture trash that dominates our media, by showing up on every channel and show to include comedy shows, the food network, kids shows etc. He will win because this sort of junk is what is appealing to the American electorate today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWpvkLCvu4
5. He has few principals or morals. He will do whatever it takes to cling to power and there are no rules or lines that don't get crossed in that game. Lying (going back on his campaign finance promise), throwing troops under the bus to buy votes with ever more extensions of government entitlements, slandering the families of opponents with third party groups that he can distance himself from but who do take direction from his campaign... Anything goes.
Probability he will get reelected? Very high. But not for any of the reasons listed in that article.
“They may want Obama gone but the choices on the Republican side are terrible. It is possible you will have a lot of Conservatives either staying home in November or voting 3rd party.”.
Definitely possibilities. I myself don’t know what I’m going to do. For some of us, anyone but Obama will not be an improvement. And if there are enough conservatives who feel the same, you can be sure Obama will be re-elected. His first order of business will be to declare himself president for life. And then you can kiss whatever is left of America and its freedoms goodbye.
The Detrit bailout Worked? By breaking contract law and giving money to the Unions and not paying the bondholders? The GM stock price has a LONG way to go before the taxpayers are paid back. GM managed to give their workers bonuses though.
I believe you have a better grasp of the reality of the situation than the author of this dreck, I’m sorry to say.
“Reason 1. Mitt Romney get the GOP nomination”
I think that should be Reasons 1 thru 9.
But the number ONE possibly for Zeros re-election “IS”...
NO Newt... NO exact opposite option.. NO choice.. NO champion..
Willard is the new Juan McLaim, or worse Lynsey Graham..
Santo is the new Bob Dole.. or worse Arlen Spectre..
They are BOTH OWNED by the Unions..
NO Newt...... prepare for Zerodamus TWO...
1. The Iraq war is over (because Bush ended it by winning)
2. The economy is recovering (Where?)
3. The GM bailout worked (You can keep anyone in business with 65 billion dollars. Not a big feat)
4. Don’t ask don’t tell is over. (thats a win? The only ones that wanted it would never be in the military.)
5. Health care reform is here (Most Americans see it as the quagmire it is)
At this point, “vote for the orange juice can” (Mark Levin), whomever it is, just to get that POS out of there; PLEASE! We’ll deal with “the orange juice can, later” (yes, Levin).
2. The economy is still in the tank, but the lamestream media will do everything it can to convince the sheeple that the economy is recovering.
3. The Detroit bailout worked to buy Obama some union votes.
4. "Don't ask, don't tell" is over and homosexual sodomy is the new normal.
Only one reason ... the nomination or RINO Romney.
The author is extremely ignorant, either that or she is extremely enamored like any other liberal journalist (heh) male and female.
The country is already lost no matter who wins and there arent enough diehards to bring it back.
The only thing people should be asking is “Am I better off now than I was four years ago?”
LOL! Yeah, America was CLAMORING for a fags to serve openly in the military. FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!
There is no solution to Afghanistan, short of splitting the country into a Shia north and a Sunni south, or building a fence around the entire country letting them kill each other off.
(1) The economy would stabilize and slowly grow until November 2012.
(2) The MSM would highlight every positive economic story and ignore or camouflage every negative economic story.
(3) White males are the only major population group in America that consistently vote for Conservatives.
(4) A small majority of American voters support the European Socialist political model, and their voter participation rate is increasing.
(5) Conservatives have had NO national leadership since Newt Gingrich imploded in 1998.
(6) After 45 years of relentless attacks by the Hard Left MSM, the Republican Party still has no national strategy to counter that.
Good points. I would look to the results of the 2010 mid-terms as the argument against Obama’s re-election. My concern is sustaining the Tea Party momentum, especially since we’ve been demonized and denigrated by the MSM propaganda ministry.
Rubbish. Gingrich is an excellent candidate -- in fact, probably the best in decades -- and if we are lucky enough to have him win the nomination, he has the makings of a superb president.
No way he won't cream Obama in the general.
Not only that, but Chrysler went from being a US automaker to a Fiat owned name plate.
My main concern is demography.
The voter groups with the largest population growth are decisively Democrats - namely, native born Hispanics and new immigrant citizens from all countries.
And, the voter participation rate for other Democrat groups has steadily increased for 10 years - namely, Blacks and low income voters.
Republicans - and specifically Conservatives - currently have the highest voter participation rates.
But it is only a question of time before the raw numbers turn against us.
When that happens, the Democratic Party will take permanent control of the White House and Congress.
Good find! What can I say, it figures.
If we can keep the Marxists off the school board and the city council, they will never have the stepping-stone necessary to rise to higher levels in the political structure.
“Good points. I would look to the results of the 2010 mid-terms as the argument against Obamas re-election. My concern is sustaining the Tea Party momentum, especially since weve been demonized and denigrated by the MSM propaganda ministry.”
Actually, I see that issue as part of a much bigger GOP problem. IMHO the establishment GOP hates the Teapartiers worse than the MSM and the DNC. They won’t support or tolerate them, as can be seen where they sabotaged 2010 tea party candidates and sacrificed seats to ensure that the TP did not reach critical mass. It was important enough to them that it cost the GOP the senate. How does that make you feel?
I don’t think that the TP can vindicate the GOP. The GOP will fight to ensure that they can maintain their status quo and continue to force candidates like McCain, Romney, Specter, etc on us.
I didn't mean to sound completely pessimistic.
The Internet is a stunning political tool.
Although Republicans tend to be slow adopters and a little techno clumsy, our independent bloggers and the rank and file have turned back many of the MSM’s most serious attacks.
The recent uproar over Rush's comments come to mind.
I thought Conservatives were dead the first day that came out.
Now, it looks like a 50-50 tie.
At this juncture, I'll take a McCain over an Obama, and continue to build support for citizen's candidates for the future.
I refuse acknowledge the situation to be hopeless.
What's your solution, short of armed resistance?
HA! Needed a good laugh today. If if’s and but’s were candy and nuts, the libs would get an Obama 2nd term.
What's your group doing?
Lauren Bloom is an excellent example of why we should repeal the 19th Amendment.
I believe that anyone who consistently reads “People” magazine should be barred from voting.