Skip to comments.
NOW President: I Want President Obama Re-elected so Mysogynist Remarks Don't Matter
| Mar 12, 2012
| Katie Pavlich
Posted on 03/12/2012 6:12:25 AM PDT by Usagi_yo
Last week, SHEPac released a video calling on President Obama's re-election campaign to give back a $1 million check written by "comedian" Bill Maher.
Despite Maher's disgusting remarks, NOW (National Organization for Women) President Terry O'Neill, who claims to stand up for women, wants President Obama to be re-elected and doesn't think he should return Maher's check.
Anything to keep abortion "safe and rare," right?
(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...
TOPICS: Culture/Society; Editorial; Politics/Elections
KEYWORDS: billmaher; now; rushlimbaugh; sandrafluke
NOW -- Not about women
posted on 03/12/2012 6:12:28 AM PDT
Speaking of leftist double standards I see that its OK for Louis Farrakhan to speak gibberish with an asian accent but the left threw a tantrum over the Pete Hoekstra campaign ad that used an actual asian speaking with an asian accent.
posted on 03/12/2012 6:17:03 AM PDT
(What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul?)
NOW proved themselves to be nothing more than boot licking, obedient whores of the liberal left back in the 90’s. There was OVERWHELMING proof that clintoon raped at least one woman while governor of Arkansas (and at least two more strongly probable). Yet the “defender” of the female gender obediently sat quietly in the corner as they were told to do and said nothing.
Pathetic, quisling, whores.
To: I cannot think of a name
[NOW is] Pathetic, quisling, whores.
There's a difference -- there are some things a whore won't do.
posted on 03/12/2012 6:29:39 AM PDT
(I'm a slut.)
Wow... an honest leftist.
“Yeah, it may appear to be hypocrisy or a double standard, but it’s not really when you understand that the agenda is primary, and any issue we squawk about is just a means to that end.”
posted on 03/12/2012 6:32:50 AM PDT
(The difference between a Humanist and a Satanist - the latter knows whom he's working for)
There is no double standard here, some animals are just more equal than other animals, especially the NOW pigs.
posted on 03/12/2012 7:05:35 AM PDT
(Feral Humans are the refuse of socialism.)
Wondering how she feels about Randi Rhodes’s rant that conservative women should have their ovaries cut out because they don’t deserve them.
posted on 03/12/2012 7:20:37 AM PDT
(I'll cling to my religion and guns till they're pried from my cold dead fingers!)
How about that time Hillary used a “Negro dialect”, as Harry Reid would say, by drawling “Aaahhh don’t feeeelll noooo waaaays taarrdd — I’ve come too faarrrr”.
It’s okay for liberals to be demeaning towards minorities. I think it’s because the minorities are supposed to be Democrats, so there’s nothing malicious about good Democrats behaving that way.
Of course, if Republicans say and do the same thing, then it’s racist/sexist/bigoted. Those are the rules.
NOW -- Not about women
That's about right. They already reached their nadir of irrelevance during the Paula Jones scandal and Clinton impeachment, after the rape allegations came out (Answer.com answer: " Your search for Bill Clinton +rape did not match with any Web results").
Anything they say or don't say now can't possibly hurt their nonexistent cred and rep any more than their response to the Clinton scandals did.
Oh, and just as a reminder about what we are fighting against, and how much NOW acquiesced in silently at that time, because Slick was "soooo good on the issues!":
“Despite Maher’s disgusting remarks....”
Now has a whole big bag of “despites” that they drag out when needed quickly.
“Despite this, that and the other....”
posted on 03/12/2012 8:31:29 AM PDT
(SPARTACUS --->BREITBART --->FREEPERS - ONWARD AND UPWARD!)
I personally can’t wait until NOW is referred to as THEN.
posted on 03/12/2012 10:10:04 AM PDT
(The end of America, as founded, began when the first Career Politician was elected...)
To: AdmSmith; AnonymousConservative; Berosus; bigheadfred; Bockscar; ColdOne; Convert from ECUSA; ...
Thanks Usagi_yo. Maher and billmaher keywords, newest to oldest, no duplicates, just selections:
- SHEILA JACKSON LEE WEBSITE (I called and asked about c word and t word)
- Jane Fonda, Steinem Want Rush Fired
- Schumer: No Need to Return Maher's $1M, 'He's a Comedian'
- Despite Bill Maher's crude comments, Dem PAC doesn't have to return comedian's $1M: Schumer
- Schumer Defends Maher Because He's 'On at 11:00 at Night'
- The Dems May Have Miscalculated on Ms. Fluke
- The left loses a piece of its soul
- Illegal robocalls accuse Republicans over Rush Limbaugh and 'slut' slur
- FCC should clear Limbaugh from airwaves
- DFU YouTube SING-ALONG: Sheila Jackson Lee, Jan Schakowsky, Bill Maher (c word and t word)
- Rush: 'There Is Shellshock' That Campaign to Marginalize Him Hasn't Worked, and Has Backfired
- Bill Maher Hit With Palimony SuitEx accuses HBO star of physical abuse (Nov 2004)
- Conservative Group Uses Bill Maher and David Letterman to Raise Money
- Factor Investigation: Ex-Obama Official Running Sandra Fluke
- Free Republic Victory: Vile Palin Sex Slur Comic Withdraws From Elite Media Dinner
- Gloria Allred Seeking Ways to Prosecute Limbaugh
- Video:Female Democratic Lawmakers Refuse to Condemn Bill Maher's Comments About Palin (Graphic Video
- Sandra Fluke on MSNBC Ed Schultz Show defending Obamacare before Rush's comments
- Obama Slammed for Bill Maher's $1 Million Donation After Series of Sexist Remarks
- Bill O'Reilly Asks 'Who Is Running Sandra Fluke?'... It 'All Goes Back To White House'
- Obama super-PAC head: Maher remarks 'vulgar,' but not comparable to Limbaugh
- New video: ShePAC strikes back at misogynist Bill Maher
- DNC CHAIR'S JEWISH FRIENDS AND FAMILY DOUBT PREZ ON ISRAEL
- Pro-Obama PAC Won't Give Back Maher's Money (Obama supports women being called vulgar names)
- 'We're Coming for You': Wis. Labor Leader Calls Female GOP Senator 'Pig,' Tells Her to 'Stay Home'
- Palin To Hannity: Obama Isn't 'Man Of Valor,' No Surprise He'd Take Maher's 'Dirty Money'
- Alabama Democrats scrub Bill Maher fundraiser off website (he makes sexist statements about women?)
- Free Republic Gets Results! Fox's Greta to Boycott Media Dinner Over Palin Sex Slurs Comic
- Obama super PAC chief: Equating Rush Limbaugh with Bill Maher 'is crazy'
- Alabama Democrats Use Bill Maher for Fundraising
- Too good to check: After ripping on Rush Limbaugh, Axelrod planning appearance on Bill Maher's show
- A Few Words From President Civility
- Alabama Democrats Use Bill Maher for Fundraising
- Bill Maher Defends Limbaugh's Apology to Sandra Fluke
- Maher Defends Limbaugh: 'He Apologized, Liberals Looking Bad Not Accepting'
- As the Left Points Fingers at Limbaugh, it Wages its Own War on Women
- Sarah Palin Demands Obama Super PAC Return Bill Maher's Campaign Donation
- Sarah Palin To Obama: If Rush Was Offensive, Why Are You Taking Money From Bill Maher
- We,The People, Petition The White House:Call for The FCC to Remove Bill Maher
- Hypocrisy For All To See And Hear
- Bill Maher & HBO Do Have A Sponsor - Cancel Time Warner Cable
- Challenge Obama on Bill Maher Donation (absolute vanity)
- Iowahawk: LET'S TONE IT DOWN, PEOPLE by Ann Coulter and Bill Maher 
ANN: Hello, I'm syndicated columnist and best-selling author Ann Coulter.
BILL: And I'm Bill Maher, host of HBO's "Real Time."
ANN: Today we want to talk to you about an issue that concerns both of us: the deterioration of civility in American politics.
BILL: That's right Ann, you anorexic Nazi whore. Even though we are on opposite sides of the political fence we can both agree that Americans of all political stripes need to start walking back from the hateful rhetoric that unfortunately characterizes much of our contemporary political discussion.
ANN: I couldn't agree more Bill, you syphillitic commie scumnozzle. Because whether they are normal patriotic Americans or mincing San Francisco fudgepackers, all citizens of this country need to think first before using words intended to hurt or offend others.
posted on 03/12/2012 12:42:19 PM PDT
(I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him)
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson