Skip to comments.U.S. sent suspect back to France from Afghanistan: Prosecutor
Posted on 03/21/2012 12:04:14 PM PDT by NachumEdited on 03/21/2012 2:50:28 PM PDT by Admin Moderator. [history]
TOULOUSE, France - The U.S. army sent a Frenchman currently besieged by police in Toulouse after the killings of seven people, back to France after he was arrested in Afghanistan, a prosecutor said Wednesday.
Afghan police detained the man at a road checkpoint and handed him over to the U.S. army "who put him on the first plane headed to France," prosecutor Francois Molins told reporters.
(Excerpt) Read more at canada.com ...
They send us wine. We send them murderers.
He was French, we sent him back to France.
Probably standard practice (unless you are Mexican)
Ever since Gitmo has been openned, the Europeans cry about every one of their nationals who end up there. Always crying for their release. As the Rev Wright has said, the chickens have come home to roost.
From literally THE VERY MOMENT it was learned that this guy was a Radical Muslim, and not a “Neo-Nazi”, as AP first reported, U.S. media has dropped ANY coverage of this.
Are the New York Newsroom reporters afraid of backlash if they report on this? Or being unpopular at the gay bar this weekend?
As soon as I read about this this guy, I knew he was one of the “harmless” ones released by our guys under our insane Obama-era policy.
But the French won’t be upset by this. All I have seen so far in the French press is voices coming forward to say that maybe he shouldn’t have shot kids, but hey, they can understand why he just had to vent his anger.
About what? Anger about the fact that the US released him, the French have supported him and his family all of their lives and stupidly accepted him back when we “released” him? And of course, are still supporting him after he stopped his motorbike and pursued and shot an 8 year old girl?
“The U.S. army sent a Frenchman currently besieged by police in Toulouse after the killings of seven people, back to France after he was arrested in Afghanistan, a prosecutor said Wednesday.”
Obvious from the article that the U.S. Army has now interjected itself in Hillary Clinton's State Department duties.
From other reports I expected the suspect to be a Nazi fascist and not an Obamite Muslim type, a peace loving Muslim (?) (they haven't told us that yet). Lots more to come out in this story.
“Mohammed Merah, a 23-year-old man described by French authorities as a self-styled al Qaeda jihadist, has been named as the chief suspect in a series of shootings that have left seven people dead.”
CNN per Drudge.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.