Has Arpaio written a book about his findings?
(Obama is a liar and a fraud.)
2. Obama's 1980 Selective Service application: On the other hand, I doubt very seriously that candidate Obama will greet us with an "October" surprise between now and election day Nov. 2012 by suddenly displaying his Selective Service 1980 application form to great fanfare at a White House press conference in the same way that he suddenly displayed his long form birth certificate on April 27, 2011.
3. I make the statement above for this reason: Obama knows that whatever Selective Service form he presents at a White House press conference will be proven to be fake, especially after document and computer experts analyze it the way they analyzed Obama's long form birth certificate.
4. So don't hold your breath and expect presidential candidate Mr. Flexibility to suddenly display his 1980 Selective Service application any time soon, because he knows that the one we see on the internet is a fake.
5. I mean, seriously, does anyone believe that Obama really signed it?
6. I know that people's signatures change as they get older, but to me, the Obama signature on the Selective Service form does not even come close to Mr. Flexibility's signature today.
7. NOTE: I wish we could find an Obama signature from the '70s and the '80s---say, a signature on a school paper or some application form---so that we could compare it to the signature on the 1980 Selective Service form.
8. Sheriff and Postal Service: The Sheriff should contact the Postal Service with his finding that the Selective Service form is a fraud, because supposedly it was a Post Office clerk who stamped the application form back in 1980.
9. As I understand it, postal inspectors are excellent investigators.