Skip to comments.CBS reporter to Carney: President Ďmade a mistake and you canít admit ití
Posted on 04/05/2012 10:08:41 AM PDT by Nachum
CBS News reporter Bill Plante challenged White House press secretary Jay Carney on President Obamas statement Monday that for the Supreme Court to overturn the Affordable Care Act would be an extraordinary, unprecedented step, during a Thursday press briefing.
BILL PLANTE: What he said on Monday was an obvious misspoken moment because he talked about the court not being in a position to overturn an of Congress
JAY CARNEY: Bill
PLANTE: Youre standing up there twisting yourself in knots, because he made a mistake and you cant admit it.
CARNEY: No, no, Bill, I am acknowledging thatyoure sharing in the righteous indignation here that your colleagues
PLANTE: No, Im just beingIm just noting that youre twisting yourself in knots.
(Excerpt) Read more at freebeacon.com ...
Carney side show peed his pants
President Obama, a former “constitutional scholar”, clearly LIED and CBS’s Bill Plante can’t admit it.
I am not a constitutional attorney nor scholar and even I know that this is the job of the supreme court. If democrats weren’t so d@mn stupid they will quickly see Obama just isn’t that smart....
The list, Ping
Let me know if you would like to be on or off the ping list
I wonder how many times Carney was duct-taped to the flagpole when he was in school - upside down - nude (wait, scratch that image) - in winter. That would explain a lot about him.
They couldn’t pay me enough to have his job. I’d have a mental breakdown if I had to stand there in front of the world and and look like an a$$ for a man like Barack Obama.
Even lib journalists are tired of being schooled by the smartest kid in the class. Carney is a chip off the ol Obama block, aint’ he!
I think that obamas remark two days ago is the beginning of the meltdown that will prevent him from finishing his term. It looks like Carney is telegraphing that in his last statement in the video.
It shows how hard it is to defend the undefendable...obvious lies from the consitutional scholar Barack Hussien Obama.
If he lost Plante.........it’s time to resign
Oh dear, he must not have been with hussein the other night when it was mentioned that the media wasn’t biased enough. There goes his career.
First it was Nora from even MSNBC the other day. Now it’s “even toe-tag liberal Plante” who gets it.
re: “What he said on Monday was an obvious misspoken moment . . .”
It was not a “misspoken” statement!
Hee hee hee.
Once in awhile there stands up REAL journalists like Bill Plante and ABC’s Jake Tapper who are not afraid of the Obama regime.
“The thrill is gone; it’s gone away-ay-ay!”
Read that as an Ass for Obama....uh not a pretty picture considering the mention by Axelrod last week that people would vote for BhO even if he was gay.
White House demands CBS fire "racist" reporter; DoJ looking into hate crime violations
Obammy never reciprocated the fawning that the media have heaped upon him. All it would have taken was one reach-around.
Got all "wee wee'd up"?
And I won't even wish the bastard well.
Obama is an idiot and even his puppet mouthpiece Carney knows it.
In fact, they are probably planning their reprisals anyway. How dare a lowly reporter have the temerity to question Dear Leader, or to even suggest that Dear Leader may have made a mistake?
1. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 43% isn't.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
3. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine, as long as nobody is offended by it.
4. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
5. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving an Obama Volt.
6. I voted Democrat because I'm not sure how I feel about abortion, but I think we should keep all the death row inmates alive indefinitely.. No matter how heinous their crimes.
7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens who work "under the table", and don't pay any taxes, should have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
8. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as "entitlements" to help more Democrats get re-elected so they can give out even more entitlements.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe in appointing liberal judges who will rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe groups who could never get their agendas past the voters.
10. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions to people who hate us... for their oil,.. but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.
11. I voted Democrat because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I was promised "HOPE AND CHANGE" by some idiot who has never had anything but a "Government Tit" job in his life and can't/won't even produce a valid birth certificate.
12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my butt, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view. (I should probably get a Plexiglas belly button so I can see where all this "Change" is taking us..!!)
To say that he “misspoke” is to ascribe accidental status to the statement. The fact is obama said exactly what he meant to say, thought the left wing media would carry his water, and he meant to threaten the Supreme Court Justices....specifically the conservative judges. There was no misspeaking. He did not claim to have misspeak to Catholic bishops regarding the demand they cover abortion and birth control despite their faith demanding that it is sin. Obama is just a thug.
Carney is a joke.
I think we should take a different tack on all this. For once the Presydint agrees with us hicks that Marbury vs Madison was a colossal mistake and we’d be glad if he got behind Congress finally pushing back on judicial review—starting to pass some new legislation that includes explicit denail of judicial review.
But, heh heh heh, not until after SCOTUS dropkicks Obamacare out of the cosmos.
Whatya think of that??
Obama’s term in office should be characterized as Trickle-Down Arrogance.
Carne Asada = grilled meat. Jay Carne Asada is skewered.
No no... Ubama "misspoke".
Exactly. That was no “mistake.” Obama didn’t misspeak. He said exactly what he thinks. Everything he says might be briefly translated thus:
“I am your omnipotent Messiah. How dare you question me?”
Miss-poked in some cases
“Carney side show peed his pants”
This bit with Bill Plante made my morning. Carney is such a dick! He makes a corkscrew look straight.
Doesn’t Plante understand that Allah is infallible?
“Carney is a joke.”
Hopefully, after November, he’ll be able to help out some village in need of an idiot.
(not my blog posting...there are just so many more than 12...)
24 Reasons I Voted Democrat:
1. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isnt.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
3. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine so as long as nobody is offended by it.
4. I voted Democrat because Im way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
5. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who cant tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in fifty years if I dont start driving a Prius.
6. I voted Democrat because Im not concerned about millions of babies being aborted while we keep all death row inmates alive.
7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, housing subsidies, and Social Security benefits.
8. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal Judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
10. I voted Democrat because I think that its better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle.
11. I voted Democrat because I believe government and school districts know better what's best for our children than we do.
12. I voted Democrat because decades of liberal policies in many major cities, such as Detroit and Washington, D.C., have worked so well.
13. I voted Democrat because Islamic mosques should never be monitored by the Feds, knowing that Muslims don't commit terror in the name of their faith nearly as much as Christians do.
14. I voted Democrat because $3.6 Billion added to our debt every 24 hours won't ever hurt us.
15. I voted Democrat because even though 30% of Medicare expenses is wasted on fraud, that will be fixed once Obamacare takes over.
16. I voted Democrat because I support the Government having control of health care: (A) They will give it the same much-needed efficiency that we have with FEMA, Freddie and Fannie, the U.S. Post Office, the DMV, the IRS; and (B) my medical records shouldn't be private anyway.
17. I voted Democrat because union votes should never be private.
18. I voted Democrat because people with drug and/or gambling addictions still deserve taxpayer money, even if they spend it on their addiction(s).
19. I voted Democrat because while I support gay and women's rights -- and I claim to belong to the only Party that does so -- I also support Sharia Law's right to exist, even though under Sharia Law gays are executed and women are offered no rights.
20. I voted Democrat because I want Nazi sympathizer George Soros to have control of the major media.
21. I voted Democrat because I want a President who is personally connected to domestic terrorists, felons, and anti-white racists.
22. I voted Democrat because I believe our military personnel earn too much money, and funds would be better served helping out the 48% who don't pay taxes.
23. I voted Democrat because comedian Jon Stewart and talk show hosts Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg clearly have a better understanding of geopolitics and finances than do Lou Dobbs, or Stuart Varney, or Charles Krauthammer, or Economist Thomas Sowell.
24. I voted Democrat because high taxes is how an economy gets out of a recession.
And now for the bonus round:
I voted Democrat because no matter what the CBO projects for our debt and deficit . . . no matter what are the rates of unemployment, under-employment, and those who have given up looking for work altogether . . . no matter what history has proven to us about gun control and subsequent increases in crime and flourishing of dictatorships . . . no matter how many times history has displayed the failures of Socialism, and no matter what is happening in real-time Spain, France, Italy, Ireland, and Greece . . . no matter how much temperature trends over the last decade dispute global warming . . . no matter how much Laffers Law proves that tax receipts collected by the Feds never increase with higher tax rates . . . no matter how disproportionately the wealthy pay egregiously more than their fair share . . . no matter how many times capitulation to radical Islam has never placated their insatiable ache for our blood to be spilled and Western culture destroyed . . . the first and foremost reason I voted Democrat is because facts, figures, data, statistics, and history mean absolutely nothing to me.
Cool slogans, wishful thinking, and a charismatic voice always trumps reality.
But then Jay has lots of practice, just water off a ducks back. ..next question.
It's not a great mystery, Chris.
Unbounded ambition and arrogance always trumps smarts. History is littered with them, most Unwept, Unhonored , and Unsung.
Random Act of Journalism (or “I want to try and salvage some shred of my credibility so I can still find a job after this clown gets bounced in November)
The "ignorance" we speak of is to matters related to humankind's long struggle for achieving the highest level of individual freedom and the remarkable formula discovered, articulated and implemented in America in the late 1700's.
Why is that? The Founders warned that, in order for their Constitution's protections to endure, rising generations would have to be educated in the ideas essential to liberty so that they could recognize the efforts which power-hungry individuals and groups might take to overthrow that Constitution's principles and "erect" their own tyrannical plans.
For decades now, generations of youth of all backgrounds and ethnicities in America's government/union dominated schools have been deprived of reading or studying those principles, which included a prohibition on government's intrusion on Creator-endowed, thus, inalienable rights.
The "ignorance," or "constitutional illiteracy" of many otherwise highly-educated persons should not be an insult to their own Creator-endowed gift of reason, but a castigation and rebuke to those who deliberately have robbed them of their heritage in a proper understanding of the ideas of liberty.
"When designs are form'd to raze the very foundation of a free government, whose few who are to erect their grandeur and fortunes upon the general ruin, will employ every art to sooth the devoted people into a state of indolence, inattention and security, which is forever the fore-runner of slavery." Samuel Adams - Article signed "Candidus," in Boston Gazette, December 9, 1771
"If the public are bound to yield obedience to laws to which they cannot give their approbation, they are slaves to those who make such laws and enforce them." Samuel Adams - As Candidus in the Boston Gazette, January 20, 1772
Until that fable disappears, I plan to post the following until the lie disappears.
OBAMA WAS NEVER A CONSTITUTIONAL LAW PROFESSOR, TENURED OR NOT. HE WAS A GRAD STUDENT LECTURER ON CALL (fancy name for a substitute teacher) EXCLUSIVELY LECTURING ON NEIGHBORHOOD ACTIVISM AND VICTIMOLOGY.
They don’t care about him being smart, just want a mouth piece that is a white african american, can read a telepromter, that is just my imho
Carney is every bit as clueless and arrogant as his teleprompter-addicted boss. I’m sure he had he tongue attached to the flagpole in sub-zero weather as well.
I think Obama knew he lied. His lies weren't for the informed among us nor were they directed at the court. His comments were directed at people who aren't informed (and likely to vote for him) for the express purpose of further dividing the electorate and to in effect sanction/encourage violence when the decision is announced. He doesn't care about Obamacare, America or anything else.....but being re-elected.
There was no mistake made. The kenyan was wrong but he did not make a mistake.