To: Zakeet; I still care; pillut48; DaveTesla; 2ndDivisionVet; line drive to right; A.A. Cunningham; ...
That "St. Francis" church on the pro-abort flyer is actually:
St. Francis Episcopal Church
568 16th Street
Fortuna, CA 95540
The pastor, Rev. Jeri Gray-Reneberg, is married and the mother of two daughters, is a past board member of Six Rivers Planned Parenthood and a present member of Clergy for Choice. She is also an anti-violene activist.
More here: http://stfrancisfortuna.org/index.html>
I strongly recommend writing, e-mailing, and phoning, and letting them know (in the nicest possible way) that what they are doing is
- making a big and lasting contribution to the violence in this world,
- un-welcoming to children,
- in-hospitable to the disabled,
- un-inclusive to the fathers of endangered babies,
- disproportionately destructive to racial and ethnic minority communities, and
- extremely damaging to women.
posted on 04/11/2012 6:24:00 AM PDT
by Mrs. Don-o
("God bless the child that's got his own." Billie Holiday / Arthur Herzog Jr)
To: Mrs. Don-o
posted on 04/11/2012 8:47:09 AM PDT
by Brown Deer
(Pray for 0bama. Psalm 109:8)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson