I’m glad someone else sees this clearly.
One also has to take into account that Obama’s internal polling is 10% lower than these polls. In other words, he is behind Romney in virtually all states.
To: Peter from Rutland
I hope that people also understand the idea of controlling their states. Control the states and you have control of Congress. It all works hand in hand.
posted on 04/11/2012 9:45:19 AM PDT
To: Peter from Rutland; RC2
One also has to take into account that Obamas internal polling is 10% lower than these polls. In other words, he is behind Romney in virtually all states.
And the character assasination that the Democrats are pros at, and that Romney practiced so well during the Primaries, hasn't even started yet on Romney.
Much less the absolute destruction, by Obama and the Media, of the false and lying meme that Romney tried to set up that he was a conservative by using his own Progressive Liberal record against him.
A liberal record that includes ample evidence to continue to hammer Romney 24/7 over the head until his candidacy is a bloody pulp and his numbers are in the basement.
A lying, left-wing, Progressive Liberal record that includes the following:
1. Implemented/created Gay Marriage in MA
2. Supported and forced Gay Adoption in MA
3. Supported Abortion wholeheartedly
4. Raised taxes/fees over 300% while being Governor of MA
5. Implemented a state-level Cap and Trade system.
6. Supported Man-Made Global Warming
7. Supported the Brady Bill
8. Implemented a state level "Assault" Weapons Bill after the Federal AWB was allowed to expire
9. Supported TARP
10. Supported Amnesty for Illegal Aliens (Citizenship for those already here)
11. Supported McCain-Kennedy(Amenesty)
12. Implemented a socialized medicine in MA called RomneyCare complete with an Individual Mandate and $50 abortions
13. Nominated 27 Democrats (out of 36 nominations) for judgeships in MA, many of them extreme left-wingers
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson