He's still in the race, and more conservative than Romney has ever been.
Just support Newt. And if he drops out, THEN everyone can start lamenting about being stuck with Romney.
You’re not getting the message. I’m not going to support or vote for that evil abortionist/socialist bastard Romney come hell or high water:
1. Implemented/created Gay Marriage in MA
2. Supported and forced Gay Adoption in MA
3. Supported Abortion wholeheartedly
4. Raised taxes/fees over 300% while being Governor of MA
5. Implemented a state-level Cap and Trade system.
6. Supported Man-Made Global Warming
7. Supported the Brady Bill
8. Implemented a state level Assault Weapons Bill after the Federal AWB was allowed to expire
9. Supported TARP
10. Supported Amnesty for Illegal Aliens (Citizenship for those already here)
11. Supported McCain-Kennedy(Amenesty)
12. Implemented a socialized medicine in MA called RomneyCare complete with an Individual Mandate and $50 abortions
13. Nominated 27 Democrats (out of 36 nominations) for judgeships in MA, many of them extreme left-wingers
If this is the best they have to offer, eff the GOP!!
Removing Obama is a start. Romney is just a "necessary evil" and is the only one that can be elected in 2012 now. He's like a CEO that must be influenced by the board or fired later. Anything else is just not going to work for the next few years.
Your property values and the value of the dollar depend on it.
We are Conservative Christians and we want to help replace Obama with the best chance we have under current law. We want to replace as many Democrats as we can in the next election. We want to replace as many liberals in the Republican Party as we can. The Founding Fathers prepared us for these days.
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one. Thomas Paine