You’re not getting the message. I’m not going to support or vote for that evil abortionist/socialist bastard Romney come hell or high water:
1. Implemented/created Gay Marriage in MA
2. Supported and forced Gay Adoption in MA
3. Supported Abortion wholeheartedly
4. Raised taxes/fees over 300% while being Governor of MA
5. Implemented a state-level Cap and Trade system.
6. Supported Man-Made Global Warming
7. Supported the Brady Bill
8. Implemented a state level Assault Weapons Bill after the Federal AWB was allowed to expire
9. Supported TARP
10. Supported Amnesty for Illegal Aliens (Citizenship for those already here)
11. Supported McCain-Kennedy(Amenesty)
12. Implemented a socialized medicine in MA called RomneyCare complete with an Individual Mandate and $50 abortions
13. Nominated 27 Democrats (out of 36 nominations) for judgeships in MA, many of them extreme left-wingers
If this is the best they have to offer, eff the GOP!!
I plan on supporting Gingrich until he wins or drops out.
No argument from me there.
But what the hell is the alternative now?
I ask again: Reset button?
Given that Gingrich doesn't seem to have the traction and Paul
is a bad joke.. what's the option? Certainly not Romney for the
reasons you stated and some of my own that are best unstated.. what the hell, man?
I've struck my colors and may just hoist the Confederate Battle Flag.
Please restore this forum to decorum and sanity or you will drive the worst leader of my six decades on earth back into office. The climate of opinion varies by region and era; Most of us could be hanged here for beliefs we once held.