Skip to comments.Police arrest woman after finding body in search for Marine's missing wife
Posted on 04/17/2012 6:00:34 PM PDT by KantianBurke
SAN DIEGO Authorities arrested a woman Tuesday for investigation of murder after finding a body in their search for the missing wife of a U.S. Marine. The body has not yet been identified as 22-year-old Brittany Killgore, who has been missing since Friday night, San Diego County sheriff's Capt. Duncan Frasier said.
Police provided no details on a possible motive or any evidence that led to the arrest.
Police arrested 27-year-old Jessica Lynn Lopez at a motel in San Diego. She was under guard at University of California, San Diego Medical Center with unspecified injuries.
Frasier said she would be taken to jail and booked on suspicion of murder after treatment.
Police say they were also investigating another Marine, Louis Ray Perez, 45, the last person seen with Killgore. Authorities have not disclosed the nature of their relationship.
The news came after it was announced that Killgore's estranged husband -- a Marine in Afghanistan -- will return to California on emergency leave as authorities try to determine whether she met with foul play.
Killgore went missing after filing for divorce last week from Lance Cpl. Cory Killgore.
(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
On one of the AM shows today pictures of this young lady were aired ... she's hot. That's why this story is getting attention.
Me fail English! Umpossible?
Nope! They’re 90% grads from the Kali school system. The other 10% are Mex school grads. You should read the smaller local papers. Barf!
I am heartbroken that ANY Service Member’s spouse would file for divorce while the Service Member is deployed. Heartless woman, but still not deserving of being murdered.