Skip to comments.Is Obama disowning online birth certificate?
Posted on 04/19/2012 11:08:51 PM PDT by Smokeyblue
The curious fact is, President Obamas attorney, Alexandra Hill, couldnt have been more adamant about not citing the online birth certificate as a means of proving the presidents identity in this recent challenge and after everyone went to so much trouble to get it! Indeed, she called the Internet image legally irrelevant, arguing that New Jersey law doesnt specifically call for a birth certificate to qualify a presidential candidate for the ballot.
Exactly how a presidential candidate demonstrates he is at least 35 years old and natural born, the constitutional requirement New Jersey upholds, Hill didnt say, but Administrative Law Judge Jeff Masin found her arguments persuasive to the point of preventing an expert witness from offering testimony that the online image is a forgery.
Even though the Obama team entered no documentation of the presidents identity into the record not even that certified birth document Obamas personal lawyer traveled so far to retrieve Judge Masin managed to find that the president was both born in Hawaii and natural born.
Neat, huh? But note the shift in legal tactics. If, in New Jersey, the online birth certificate was legally irrelevant, in Januarys Georgia eligibility hearing, the presidents lawyer, Michael Jablonski, considered it legally decisive. Jablonski cited the documents evidencing the birth of President Obama that are available online to try to quash a subpoena that commanded Obama to come to court and bring any and all birth records with him (among other documents).
A golden opportunity to show off that certified, hand-couriered birth doc from Hawaii, and be done with it, no? No. When Administrative Law Judge Michael Malihi refused to quash the subpoena, Jablonski and Obama ignored it. They just didnt show up.
(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...
And don't forget to eat your peas.
Can’t believe it’s already been a year but then I can’t believe the Amerika we’re living in these days.
The forged long form has been legally toxic from day one. There has been every effort made to keep either of the two alleged certified copies from being submitted for any legal purpose, especially in these ballot challenges. Considering that Obama voted for a law in 2005 that makes a birth certificate a standard identification document for average citizens who apply for drivers licenses, he’s holding himself to a completely different standard. A real birth certificate would be a slam-dunk piece of evidence in court, so his lawyers know it’s worthless when they go out of their way to avoid submitting the birth certificate in court or in legal hearings.
As promised, Pothead Dictator Obama has delivered on his promise to organize his Democrats into a Marxist Utopian, Transparent, Fair, Community of States.
Well, he admits that it may take another FOUR years to complete the thankless task, but somebody has to do it!
After all, Europe is way ahead of the USA! Just look at Greece, whose needs are being paid for by those other nations with ability.
Fairness RULES in Europe!
BTW, wait for Obama’s lawyers to officially argue: “Aren’t the BC and the US Constitution just pieces of paper anyway?”
I am convinced now that the BC issue will never be resolved until he is out of office. The cover up is firmly entrenched. Vote him out, then the wheels may come off.
‘Vote him out, then the wheels may come off.’
But then there are so many ‘principled’ voters who insist that voting obozo out even if it means voting in a romney or other Rino is a ‘NO NO’, because voting for the guy ‘similar’ to obozo is NOT ‘principled’; but withholding the votes for the guy similar to obzoz resulting in getting obozo re-elected is ‘principled’ even if it means knowingly allowing the cover-up to go on forever.......
After all, it is not as important to destroy their golden opportunity (i.e. re-electing obozo/barry/soetoro/soebarkah/bounel..) to keep the cover-up going as it is to vote on principle...., right?
The Rosa Parks bus, on which Obama so dorkily posed yesterday. Gag and hurl.
People talk about Obama as the Emperor w no clothes. He is, but it's dorkism more than any other single thing that earns him the title. I.e.: the abject painfulness of the man's dorkiness is the single most obvious naked truth no one will speak aloud. The man is a certified, world-class Over-the-Top DORK.
Mojito, I'm taking this out-of-context very-belated opportunity to send you a thousand thanks for being the one who introduced me to the MOTUS blog. Omc. That site is screamingly, hysterically, freakishly funny. It instantly earned a place of honor among my favorite bookmarks. I should have thanked you long before now—but better late than never. :)
It’s not [entirely] Obama’s fault he’s a Superdork. His father, whoever it was, abandoned him, and his stepfather [Lolo] thought the way to be a non-dork was to eat tiger meat. Really; he really, truly believed that.
There are words to describe men who imagine the way to be tough or courageous or whatever is by eating a certain type of meat. There’s no need to list the words. Suffice it to say none of them are complimentary.
For any lurking liberal multiculturalists. Before you accuse me of west-is-best cultural insensitivity, bear in mind Obama ate the snake meat. According to Lolo/that culture, you take on the attributes of what you eat.
Chew on that.
I’m glad you enjoy it. It’s one of my daily reads and it always makes me laugh. Whoever writes it is very clever. Not many earn a spot on my bookmarks toolbar but this one does.
For anyone that is wondering what we are talking about, it’s this:
I think that’s a great idea. Framed in Lucite on both sides, he (or she) can hold it up proudly then hand it to the nearest mediots to examine. (With a large security guy to follow it around and eventually retrieve it.)
April 27, 2012--- just few days away. It will be one year since Obama released his "long form birth certificate" to great fanfare at a White House press conference.
So, why have Kapiolani officials remained conspicuously silent when it comes to verifying that Obama was born there on Aug. 4, 1961 as stated on Obama's long form birth certificate?
For instance, why can't Kapiolani officials at least show us the room where Obama's mother stayed?
As far as I know, no medical privacy laws are being violated by showing tourists Obama's mother's room.
Also, I think that Obama has the legal right to give Kapiolani officials permission to at least show the public his mother's room.
So, again, why have Kapiolani officials been so silent this past year about whether or not Obama was born at the hospital?
Could the answer be a simple one: Obama, contrary to what he has told us, was not born at Kapiollani as he claims, and that is why Kapiolani officials are so scared to talk about whether or not Obama was born there?
Maybe anti-Obama people in Hawii should organize a demonstration in front of the hospital to force Kapiolani officials and Obama to verify or not verify that Obama was born there by letting the public look at Obama's mother's room.
1. I ask this question for the following reason: In the past, Obama supporters have always said that contrary to what birthers might claim,Obama is not paying lawyers thousands of dollars to help him from having to release documents that many of us consider routine documents, like birth certificates and Social Security information.
2. Obama supporters say something like this: Either federal government lawyers handle President Obama's court cases as part of their routine government duties, or they say that the court cases are so frivolous that private lawyers who represent Obama don't have to do much work before the trial, because the court cases are routinely thrown out of court or dismissed.
3. And so because these lawyes don't have to do much work in defending Obama in court against these frivolous cases, say the Obama supporters, they don't charge very much.
4. Contrary to what Obama supporters might say about those lawyers' fees, I would guess that those lawyers defending Obama in recent ballot challenges---if they are not working for free---are costing somebody a lot of money.
5. But as we know, Obama could save a lot of money by not paying lawyers' fees (1) if he would simply give reporters permission to examine his long form birth certificate that is supposedly in the Hawaii archives, and (2) if he would give reporters a copy of his Social Security 1970s application form.
6. (Note: Anybody can quickly get a copy of his own Social Security application form by simply requesting it from Social Security and paying a small fee. Check Social Security's website for details.)
7. So, again, I wonder who is paying Obama's lawyers' fees during all these ballot challenges across the country, and I wonder how much it is costing Obama and/or the Democratic Party.
8. I bet it is costing somebody a lot of money.
That site is pretty funny