Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

CNN Shocked Black Men Not Voting Obama
youtube ^ | 4/20/12 | rick sanchez

Posted on 04/20/2012 2:46:22 PM PDT by Nachum

In a nutshell — Come on, you're black! You are supposed to vote for the black guy."

Rick Sanchez of CNN's League of First Time Voters expresses shock that three black men interviewed will not be voting for, Barack Obama.

Sanchez goes as far as asking the men if they are "sellouts". He also questions one of the men as to whether "there is any source of pride" that would cause them to vote for Obama.

Do you think Sanchez would ever ask a white person if there was "any source of pride" that would make them want to vote for John McCain?

(Excerpt) Read more at youtube.com ...


TOPICS: News/Current Events
KEYWORDS: black; cnn; men; shocked
Vid at link
1 posted on 04/20/2012 2:46:28 PM PDT by Nachum
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Nachum

Sorry about the date: This piece is from the first election in 2008- A flashback....


2 posted on 04/20/2012 2:47:19 PM PDT by Nachum (The complete Obama list at www.nachumlist.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Nachum

Maybe they want jobs...


3 posted on 04/20/2012 2:47:49 PM PDT by Lysandru
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Nachum

liberals are the racist of the racists. i hope this wakes a few other black folks up. News Alert CNN: they are human. they can vote for whomever in the hell they feel like voting for!!


4 posted on 04/20/2012 2:49:26 PM PDT by GOP Poet
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Nachum

bummer. would be even more poignant now.


5 posted on 04/20/2012 2:50:17 PM PDT by GOP Poet
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: Nachum

Zer0 is a muzzie white black with no slave blood.


6 posted on 04/20/2012 2:51:13 PM PDT by Paladin2
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Nachum
CNN Shocked Black Men Not Voting Obama

Yeah, all 4% of them. The other 96% won't desert the brother.

7 posted on 04/20/2012 2:57:01 PM PDT by Pearls Before Swine
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Nachum

We’re shocked that they have not done what we told them to do...


8 posted on 04/20/2012 2:57:56 PM PDT by Brilliant
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Nachum

Didn’t Rick Sanchez drive drunk and kill someone?


9 posted on 04/20/2012 3:01:30 PM PDT by Sarah Barracuda
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Nachum
Hell,in Condeleza Rice vs Kerry/Carter/Kennedy/Gore/Dean/Reid/Obama I wouldn't even *consider* voting for the white (or half white) guy.What's the big deal?
10 posted on 04/20/2012 3:01:49 PM PDT by Gay State Conservative (Unlike Mrs Obama,I've Been Proud Of This Country My *Entire* Life!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Lysandru

Hey, decendant of slaves, vote for Obama, of the Moslem slave trading Luo tribe that captured your ancestors in Africa and sold them to white owned slave traders on the west coast of Africa to be taken to the new world to be sold to sugar cane and cotton plantations. Those Luo slave traders were black like you so vote for them.


11 posted on 04/20/2012 3:04:45 PM PDT by tommix2 (,)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: Pearls Before Swine
Yeah, all 4% of them. The other 96% won't desert the brother.

And the *really* funny thing is that if Osama Obama was a Republican the "brothers" and "sisters" would be calling him "cracker".

12 posted on 04/20/2012 3:04:46 PM PDT by Gay State Conservative (Unlike Mrs Obama,I've Been Proud Of This Country My *Entire* Life!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: Nachum

Rick Sanchez is so racist that he can’t believe these men would have a mind of their own. I’d like to see a flow up interview with the same three men and the liberal dupe that gets paid for being foolish on CNN.


13 posted on 04/20/2012 3:09:50 PM PDT by Baynative (Please check this out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFIcZkEzc8I)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Nachum

Gee, I wonder why?

I mean, what do you expect from someone raised by commie grandparents in Hawaii???

14 posted on 04/20/2012 3:09:55 PM PDT by fishtank (The denial of original sin is the root of liberalism.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Nachum

I think Rick Sanchez’ RACISM is showing...


15 posted on 04/20/2012 3:10:57 PM PDT by DGHoodini (Iran Azadi)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: tommix2
Hey, decendant of slaves, vote for Obama, of the Moslem slave trading Luo tribe that captured your ancestors in Africa and sold them to white owned slave traders on the west coast of Africa to be taken to the new world to be sold to sugar cane and cotton plantations. Those Luo slave traders were black like you so vote for them.

Actually, it being Kenya, the Luo slavetraders probably sold their prey north to fellow Muslims, who castrated the men, raped the women, and worked both to death in the fields and mines. There is a reason there is no black diaspora in the Arab world, despite far more slaves having been sold north than ever went across the Atlantic.

But your general point holds.

16 posted on 04/20/2012 3:18:08 PM PDT by sphinx
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: Nachum

CNN makes a racist accusation, stating black people cannot think for themselves. (see how that works)


17 posted on 04/20/2012 3:18:35 PM PDT by PoloSec ( Believe the Gospel: how that Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Sarah Barracuda

He sure did...

http://www.bartcop.com/rick-sanchez-dwi.htm


18 posted on 04/20/2012 3:20:08 PM PDT by Lazlo in PA (Now living in a newly minted Red State.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

To: Nachum

Rick Sanchez - modern-day Ron Burgundy.


19 posted on 04/20/2012 3:29:10 PM PDT by FrdmLvr (culture, language, borders)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Sarah Barracuda

Yes, but it’s ok. Ted Kennedy did too.


20 posted on 04/20/2012 3:32:07 PM PDT by Former Proud Canadian (Obamanomics-We don't need your stinking tar sands oil, we'll just grow algae.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

To: Nachum
I'd be embarrased that the first black Prez was as stupid as obama.
21 posted on 04/20/2012 3:33:34 PM PDT by maddogtiger
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Nachum

Once again - the radical left will use groupthink to bully “the right kinds of people” to fall in line. You’re not allowed to be an individual on the left, the herd/mob mentality is used to keep everyone at bay in these “communities” and to trash anyone who dares to deviate.

This is why folks like Allen West and Herman Cain get slammed in the liberal media on a regular basis!


22 posted on 04/20/2012 3:34:48 PM PDT by CountryClassSF
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: maddogtiger

stupid - somewhat, more..

malicious


23 posted on 04/20/2012 3:40:37 PM PDT by Surrounded_too
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

To: sphinx

Thank you. I have been so busy over the years I never studied African history enough. The subject is on my list.


24 posted on 04/20/2012 4:03:38 PM PDT by tommix2 (,)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Don't let FR fade away! Donate.
For every New Monthly Donor, another FReeper is donating $10.00!!
Please take this generous offer into consideration!

25 posted on 04/20/2012 5:13:37 PM PDT by RedMDer (https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/default.aspx?tsid=93)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Nachum
That would be Rick "Too Cold for a Volcano" Sanchez, the absolute dumbest man on TV. Is he still employed?

Vid for aforementioned duncitude: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laptaCg0BHA

26 posted on 04/20/2012 6:13:02 PM PDT by backwoods-engineer (I will vote against ANY presidential candidate who had non-citizen parents.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Nachum

I wonder if Rick is supporting George Zimmerman out of some sense of pride or if he has sold out to the blacks.


27 posted on 04/20/2012 6:57:22 PM PDT by Right Wing Assault (Dick Obama is more inexperienced now than he was before he was elected.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson