Skip to comments.FReeper Canteen ~ Fabulous FRiday
Posted on 04/26/2012 6:01:20 PM PDT by beachn4fun
click here to read article
Good morning, EG ((HUGS))
It's looking like we may get some rain this weekend. Crossing our fingers.
Yes...I have been doing this every year for 12 years. It IS a lot of work! :-)
as I said...brave woman
you know, it’s nice that you and Bo get out and exercise every day.
here’s hoping you get rain.
Herding Cats is easier.
Thanks for Fabulous Friday, the week is finally over, Woo-Hoo!
I'm not sure about heading to the beach this weekend, ugly weather out there, but if I do, I'll send you some Oregon coast sand :-)
Other than that, just R&R planned, I have a PHD in Laziness Technology :-)
Well, a little more coffee and I'm off!
Have a fundacious weekend!
BTW, thanks for this morning’s thread. Congrats on post 100.
I believe it
Good morning, Pro ((HUGS))
aw...to bad...about no beach this weekend...no...really I’m serious (hehe)
got another storm heading in?
LOL PHD in Laziness...good one.
Hope you have a lot of R&R this weekend. I’m going to give it a try on the right coast.
Enjoy your FRiday. Have a wickedly, wonderful, warmtastic weekend.
1. Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you’ll have to pee.
2. Law of Gravity - Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
3. Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
4. Law of Random Numbers - If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal and someone always answers.
6. Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).
7. Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.
8. Law of Close Encounters - The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don’t want to be seen with.
9. Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a machine won’t work, it will.
10. Law of Biomechanics - The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
14. Law of Physical Surfaces - The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor, are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet or rug.
15. Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don’t know what you are talking about.
16. Brown’s Law of Physical Appearance - If the clothes fit, they’re ugly.
17. Oliver’s Law of Public Speaking - A closed mouth gathers no feet.
18. Wilson’s Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.
19. Doctors’ Law - If you don’t feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you’ll feel better.. But don’t make an appointment, and you’ll stay sick.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep all of us free and safe.
Thanks, unique, for the pastries.
Coffee is always on........
How about a donut?
1st diesel engine automobile trip (in a Packard sedan) completed
Boston Bruins wins then NHL record 14th straight game
"Mickey Mouse" comic strip 1st appears
1st radio broadcast of "Lone Ranger" (WXYZ-Detroit)
Cleveland's Terminal Tower opens (52 stories) January 30 Vladimir Mayakovsky's "Banya," premieres in
It was in 1935 that George Gershwin’s American folk opera Porgy and Bess was first performed, still played.
In 1931 Congress designated “The Star Spangled Banner” as the national anthem.
In 1938 Kate Smith sang Irving Berlin’s “God Bless America” and made the song her own. There have been many proponents of making this the national anthem, replacing the hard to sing “Star Spangled Banner”.
In the same year a young Mary Martin captivated theatergoers with her rendition of “My Heart Belongs to Daddy” in Cole Porter’s Leave It to Me.
Friday Morning Coffee Bump.
Loved it!! :)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.