Skip to comments.Seven Of The Most Disturbing Quotes From Members Of The Obama Administration
Posted on 04/28/2012 5:31:19 AM PDT by Kaslin
Birds of a feather flock together and so when we see Barack Obama stacking his cabinet with radicals, it tells us a lot about his mentality. Of course, the fact that his entire term in office has been nothing but a slow motion evisceration of the American dream should tell you a lot about how he thinks, too -- but a little more evidence is always welcome. Take a look at these quotes from members of Barack Obama's administration and then ask yourself what sort of man WANTS people like this to help him govern the American people?
1) "Somewhat more broadly, I will suggest that animals should be permitted to bring suit, with human beings as their representatives, to prevent violations of current law." -- Cass Sunstein, Administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs in the Obama Administration. Yes, we have someone in charge of regulations in D.C. who thinks pigs should be able to sue farmers and cats should be able to sue their owners. Do you think it's a coincidence that the cost of business keeps skyrocketing under Obama because of all the new regulations?
2) "Now, people when I say that look at me and say, What are you talking about, Joe? Youre telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt? The answer is yes, thats what Im telling you." -- Joe Biden, Vice President. When this is how the Vice President of the United States thinks, is it any wonder that this country may only be a decade away from defaulting on our debts and heading into an economic death spiral that we'll never recover from in the lifespan of anyone reading this column?
3) "Theres a different leader in Syria now. Many of the members of Congress of both parties who have gone to Syria in recent months have said they believe hes a reformer." -- Hillary Clinton, Secretary of State. Yes, the butcher of Syria is a real "reformer," isn't he? If you want to know why our foreign policy has been all bowing, "leading from behind," and chaos, look no further than our Secretary of State who knew nothing about foreign policy going in, but made a career out of being married to the right man.
4) "Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been and continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards." -- Eric Holder, Attorney General. Eric Holder is a throwback to the bad old days in America, when whether you got justice or not depended on the color of your skin. Is it any wonder he doesn't care about Mexicans or a white border patrol agent who lost his life because of Operation Fast and Furious? Is it a surprise that Holder turned a blind eye to the New Black Panthers engaging in voter intimidation and putting a bounty on George Zimmerman's head?
5) "When I became the NASA administrator or before I became the NASA administrator (Obama) charged me with three things. One was he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science and math and engineering." -- Charles Bolden, NASA Administrator. When Neil Armstrong landed on the moon, he said, "That's one small step for a man; one giant leap for mankind." Well, while Obama goes on and on about "investment," "science," and "the future," we've actually taken one giant leap backwards since we no longer have a manned space program. Guess we needed to save that money to funnel into the businesses of people who contribute to Obama's campaign.
6) "One way to carry out this disapproval might be to insist that all illegitimate babies be put up for adoptionespecially those born to minors, who generally are not capable of caring properly for a child alone. If a single mother really wished to keep her baby, she might be obliged to go through adoption proceedings and demonstrate her ability to support and care for it. Adoption proceedings probably should remain more difficult for single people than for married couples, in recognition of the relative difficulty of raising children alone. It would even be possible to require pregnant single women to marry or have abortions, perhaps as an alternative to placement for adoption, depending on the society." -- John Holdren, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology. So, we have a man with the morals of Joseph Mengele advising the President on science. It also shouldn't be lost on anyone that while Obama is yammering on about a "war on women," he has someone on his staff who has come out in favor of FORCED ABORTIONS.
7) "Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe." -- Steven Chu, Energy Secretary. Ever wonder why gas prices are so high under Obama? Could it be because Obama's Energy Secretary wants to dramatically increase the price of gas? Gas is more than $8 a gallon in most of Western Europe. Guess that gives them something to shoot for if Obama gets a second term.
Hillary made the statement that she much more preferred the English parliamentary system to our representative type and that we should move toward a system close to that.
Big problem with that. England does not have a Constitution.
We have excellent footage of the shuttles blowing up and disengrating in flight.../ S
While I despise Hillary's politics, I won't fault her for saying this. Diplomacy is like poker, and a lie or a bluff is fair in that game. Unless we have reason to believe that Syria's "democratic uprising" is all unicorns and skittles like the mainstream media claim, she's right to say whatever she needs to say to justify staying out of that war. We don't have a dog in that fight, and I'm happy to see her recognize that important fact.
Donna Brazile: “...but there’s no evidence that giving rich people more money will help create the economic conditions that will put more people back to work.”
“We are keeping our boot on the neck of BP.” By Ken Salazaar. The implications of this are huge.
What about Salazar’s “we have our boot on their throats” comment?
LOL! It’s the great minds thing.
Hillary wanting to “take those oil company profits...
36 seconds of classic Hillary
Also the omission of our US Constitution as a guideline for Liberty and Freedom, Theocracies don’t bother them;
Hillary “And this is one of those moments in its history where the Egyptian people must themselves determine their future.”
You're absolutely right here. Personally, I'm quite happy with them slaughtering each other. While they're busy doing that, they're not going to be trying to rebuild their nuclear program (which Israel thankfully destroyed - I just hope that it killed a bunch of Iranian and NORK scientists).
Bump for cataloging as many as possible.
We are going to need every one of ‘em to beat back all the stuff Romney has said : |
May God give us strength, and guide our course out of this mess.
The shuttle gave humans great experience in living and working in space which was always designed and sold to us as a stepping stone to the Moon, Mars and beyond. Most if not all of the other projects only whetted that appetite.
Though if you don’t buy this then it would seem you must be content in that soetoro has essentially shut, or is gradually shutting them down.
When the Hubble Space Telescope looked back into the earliest history of the universe that we have ever yet seen, I was, and am yet thrilled to witness the workings of God across that space and time.
To me, at least, this has been one of the greatest returns on our tax money in our whole history. But alas, it is no more. That’s a great tragedy for the whole human race.
It was from Vietnam too that I first looked up at the Moon and knew there were people out there.
Thanks for your service.
Well like Herman Cain said, it’s time to get the stupid out of Washington. Having a Constitutional amendment requiring ALL elected officials to submit to random drug testing 4 times a year wouldn’t be bad either after reading these quotes, especially with Hillary Clinton and those bizarre facial tics of hers .
100+ Disgusting Revelations about Barack Obama:
Aside from us FReepers, viewers of GBTV, listeners of talk radio, and to a much lesser extent, viewers of FNC.....the American populace haven’t a clue.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.