Kind of like Maher’s audience being made up of only braindead “college” kiddies?
Maher is a sad example of lefties who think that education equates to knowledge, and that ideological purity equates to wisdom.
ANDREW ROSS SORKIN, NEW YORK TIMES: Are you a giver?
rockrr: Except the million you gave to Øbozo, right?
He just gave a cool mil to his cult, and, being a liberal, likely gives nothing else to any charity, like his mentors Biden and Gore.
Bill Maher: Ann Coulters boyfriend.
Why does this site continue to report on a show that has less followers than Sesame Street, with the audience being less intellegent than a 3 year old with a loaded diaper.
There’s plenty of reasons to dislike Romney, so his religion figures pretty far down on the list.
More than 53,000 Mormon missionaries serve through the world today. All of their service is to help those who are not Mormon.
Yes well lets look at all they do...
From 9 till 6 6 days a week they knock on the doors of Christians AKA “those who are not Mormon” to tell them that they are apostates
and that unless they become Mormons they are going to Hell...
and yes they dont knock on the doors of Mormons for that reason...
However they do not knock on doors offering any “help” at all...
No food, no clothing no anything...
They are after 10% of the door owners income however...
Says the government-cultist.
Then again if every conservative would just show some backbone and cancel HBO (like I did) and let the cable provider know why you are canceling then we may get somewhere
Anyone who digs too deep in LDS moneytrails is going to find a lot of expose’ material. Just sayin’.
Ex born in the church.
My, oh my—and maher donates his money to what?
did you know that religious charitieds that provide aid to only their own denomination or whatever are not covered by the contraceptive mandate? This usually means Muslim charities.
Paying taxes to the welfare state is not charity either. It is taken from you by force of law.
Bill Mahrer is a douchebag libertarian who votes socialist.
Why bother with Maher?
Bill Maher knows his raison d'être in the media.. preposterous and perverted statements that express the "compassionate" Left's hatred for others (so they don't have to do it); otherwise he's out of a job. He has no talent.
What's wrong with this statement? -
"He gives to his cult."
That's actually spot-on. Come on, Maher so seldom gets anything right, you got to give him credit when he finally does.
I have my problems with Mitt, but having his charitable contributions mocked by a guy whose favorite charity is stanky hookers is just pure comedy.
I do so wish they'd make a LIST of the things that are
1. Ignorant and...
What's a poor, unknowing soul to LOOK for in these writings?
Maybe he was trying out for a Living Prophet® gig!
(Refer to #5...)
1. The prophet is the only man who speaks for the Lord in everything.
2. The living prophet is more vital to us than the standard works.
3. The living prophet is more important to us than a dead prophet.
4. The prophet will never lead the church astray.
5. The prophet is not required to have any particular earthly training or credentials to speak on any subject or act on any matter at any time.
6. The prophet does not have to say Thus Saith the Lord, to give us scripture.
7. The prophet tells us what we need to know, not always what we want to know.
8. The prophet is not limited by mens reasoning.
9. The prophet can receive revelation on any matter, temporal or spiritual.
10. The prophet may advise on civic matters.
11. The two groups who have the greatest difficulty in following the prophet are the proud who are learned and the proud who are rich.
12. The prophet will not necessarily be popular with the world or the worldly.
13. The prophet and his counselors make up the First Presidencythe highest quorum in the Church.
14. The prophet and the presidencythe living prophet and the First Presidencyfollow them and be blessedreject them and suffer.
I testify that these fourteen fundamentals in following the living prophet are true. If we want to know how well we stand with the Lord then let us ask ourselves how well we stand with His mortal captainhow close do our lives harmonize with the Lords anointedthe living ProphetPresident of the Church, and with the Quorum of the First Presidency.
Ezra Taft Benson
(Address given Tuesday, February 26, 1980 at Brigham Young University)