Nine horrendous Romney decisions:
1) Signed RomneyCare into law (which became the basis for ObamaCare).
2) Still brags about, advocates for and lies about RomneyCare as a “conservative solution.” Google “Reagan on compulsory health insurance” for the truth about RomneyCare programs.
3) Advocated that abortion should be safe and legal in America for three decades of his adult life and only “changed his mind” just in time to campaign for the presidency.
4) Claimed that Roe v Wade is settled law and should be defended as same.
5) Appointed liberal judges.
6) Advocated for gun control. Signed gun bans into law.
7) Supported TARP, still says it was a good idea.
8) Supported Obama’s nearly trillion dollar stimulus spending package, says more may be necessary. Supported the debt limit increase, you can bet he’ll say more will be necessary.
9) Supported government bailouts and the takeover of GM. Says they are good ideas.
But we can go on all day about Romney’s liberal/progressive anti-liberty, pro-culture of death, pro-gay agenda record.
Oh yeah, and then has the audacity to lie that he’s “always been pro-life and quite frankly, all of my positions have been conservative” even though he was determined to run to the left of Ted Kennedy on gay rights and his state was the first to implement gay marriage—under his watch; and his “conservative” socialist/subsidized/forced/mandated health care program funds $50 abortions (taxpayer funds) and has planned parenthood sitting on its death panels; and he famously denied Ronald Reagan, “I was an independent during the time of Reagan-Bush, I’m not returning to Reagan-Bush!”
The lying bastard loathes conservatism, loathes Reagan and loathes the tea party.
And he still pushes amnesty and global warming.
There is nothing conservative or even Republican about the lying liberal/progressive Romney!!
And as an American, it’s your right to object to Romney and even to vote against him. But to paraphrase Thomas Sowell (you know, one of those RINOs), the Reagan card isn’t in this deck.
Remember, I am for you, not against you. Just asking the question since ether of the above options re-elects BHO.
So, where does Romney fall in regard to the most important issue facing Americans for this election... the economy?
I’ve read everything about how he’s just as bad as Obama on the social front... but that’s all that there is, that I can find.
That’s not going to be all that much of a player, this election. Just like it wasn’t for 2010... and the ‘TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY’ party.