So what option come November do we have? I plan to vote all conservative ticket on the ballot, but when it comes to the president and I have 2 choices what will it be? Writing in is a waste of time and my vote, and letting obama win to cement more communist power in the US doesn’t bode well for us four more years from now or for peoples children. You all can say Romney is worse, but he’s never been president yet with conservatives holding his feet to the fire, but Obama has and he is the worst president ever who cares nothing about congressional power.
Use some logic folks, we are done if Zero wins and gets to appoint more SC judges and use executive orders out his ass. Ask yourself this, why do the russian and chinese governments support Obama in the upcoming election and the answer should be clear on who we must get out of power. ABO.
Unless of coarse you like obamas”flexibility” with our national defense with those two countries..Vlady is smiling.
Wait right now.
1. Why go "on the record" right now endorsing all those horrific traits mentioned in post #87?
2. I distinguish somebody campaigning for Romney right now on this Web site VERSUS...
...a potential voter for Romney in November who does two simple things in late October...
...(a) ask themselves, "Am I truly in a swing state?"
Explanation to (a): If Obama is going to win your state without your Romney vote, why bother searing your conscience? If Romney is going to win your state without your vote, why bother searing your conscience? If you are in a genuine "swing state," then proceed to (b)...
...(b) The question will be for swing-state voters in late October...Does Romney have a real chance of winning?
This is a relevant Q for the following reason: I believe that the vetting of Romney will be THE BIGGEST EXPOSE' of anybody ever over these next 5 months. The MSM; the commercials; the Web; social media; Dem operatives. You name it.
* People will learn more about Romney lies than they wanted to know.
* People will see Romney patterns of untrustworthy statements & stances which will make them leery to entrust him.
* People will learn more about Mormon racism -- and Romney's silent endorsement of it -- than they ever imagined they'd become provoked about.
* People will learn more about the Mormon plural gods than they wished they didn't need to be burdened with...beginning to wonder, "OK, if 'White House Mitt' prays to this god who was once a man on another planet, who's he really prayin' to???"
* People will learn more about necro-baptism, including necro-baptisms of the Jews, than they wanted to delve into...nor desire to have their kids exposed to as some kind of spiritual exemplar that the Mormon church will try to present Romney as...[The Mormon church will try to convey Mitt Romney as their 'Jackie Robinson' who becomes THE model for their proselytizing efforts]
Therefore, IF the above happens as I think it will, Romney ... come late-October will be way down in the polls... [Unless the economic bottom falls out from under us 'tween now & then]
If Romney is way down in the polls come late-October, then voting for an also-ran like Romney is a waste of your time and your vote...because voting for a second- place "also-ran" is no improvement than voting for a third place also-ran...
IN fact, that can be worse because you've communicated to the GoP- establishment that you'll always buckle your knees and bow down to whoever they give you.
You all can say Romney is worse, but hes never been president yet with conservatives holding his feet to the fire...
What kind of a planet do you live on? Kolob?
Where were these conservatives holding him to the fire in the primaries? (They were either AWOL or they split their vote behind other candidates)
Where will be these conservatives in 2013 if they've already gone on record as endorsing abortion, big govt, socialistic healthcare, appointing liberal judges, etc???
Face is: Conservatives don't want to "bite the bullet" now (just like Congress; just like Obama) -- so they mortgage our children & grandchildren instead. Everything is always "tomorrow, tomorrow."
Standing on your principles is never a wasted vote. I will vote conservative and will not vote for either Romney or Obama. To do so would be to violate my principles, my conservatism and my Christianity.
We shouldn’t be in this position, but the GOPE knows that people like you will ‘fall in line’. Your excuses are the same ones we had with Bush, that conservatives would hold his feet to the fire, they didn’t. It is the same story we had when we voted in Tea Party candidates, who have now all rolled over for RINO Romney and thrown their conservatism out the window. The expectation that we will just fall in line is how we got McCain nominated and Obama elected. Not again - I’m done being a patsy for the GOP.
I am disappointed that Santorum and Newt both suspended, if for no other reason, we need to keep Mittens from getting the magic number. A contested convention would be our best hope, but with Newt and Santorum out, it is seeming less and less likely.
No one fights anymore they just cave.