Skip to comments.German firm to Israeli client: Jews are a disease
Posted on 05/02/2012 5:58:00 PM PDT by Nachum
Manufacturer in Nuremberg sends anti-Semitic mail to owner of Tel Aviv toy store after business deal turns sour.
Eti Doron wanted to buy toys from a company in Germany for her store in Tel Aviv, but when the deal fell through she started receiving anti-Semitic letters.
Doron provided The Jerusalem Post with emails in which Walter Adler, who identifies as the founder of Hoff-Interieur, a manufacturer based in Nuremberg, calls Jews a disease and praises German poet Günther Grass for saying Israel is a danger to world peace.
We see that you have decided to be a real Jew, not only a liar but also a cheater, he wrote in an email. Your abominable behavior has brought us a big loss. We must remember what was an aphorism over many hundred years in Europe, that some people with your origin are the pestilence-plague for human being. We never thought that this is true, but you confirmed.
(Excerpt) Read more at jpost.com ...
They might want to go home to Israel while they still have the chance.
It’s looking more like the 20’s and 30’s every day, isn’t it?
I don’t think Jews are any worse, or any better than anyone else. Sometimes I think they over play the ‘victim card’ as many other races do regarding bad things that have happened in the PAST.
“lunatic fringe, we all know you’re out there...”
Obama should run for office in Germany, just sayin’.
One of the most obtuse comments I have read in a long time on this forum. You betray a complete lack of knowledge about what happened in Europe in the 1930s and early 40s. There were innumerable acts of resistance by Jews against their tormenters. Ever heard of the Warsaw Ghetto 1944? But there is only so much an unarmed, untrained, uninformed populace can do against an army.
Did the millions of Russians POWs, Gypsies, Christians, Poles, Catholics and countless other non-Jews who died at Nazi hands also maybe "deserve" their fate?
“Ever heard of the Warsaw Ghetto 1944? “
Unfortunately for you your knowledge of the Warsaw Ghetto is superficial at best.
“There were innumerable acts of resistance by Jews against their tormenters”
Name them. They were very pacifists in nature as they are today.
Your accusation, not mine. Shame on you.
“Did the millions of Russians POWs, Gypsies, Christians, Poles, Catholics and countless other non-Jews who died at Nazi hands also maybe “deserve” their fate?
Many of them fought bravely, so that is a non sequitur, so pick another class of people to compare.
The fact is Jews today are as liberal as they ever have been. They vote liberal and vote anti-gun, yet, they have been the most persecuted group I can think of and should be the first not to vote liberal or be anti-gun.
Sorry you have a reading comprehension problem, but I can’t fix stupid.
Read this slowly and try to keep up. Jews vote liberal and liberals are the most violent and murdering groups ever. Jews are notoriously anti-firearm; the very things they need to defend themselves against their liberal attackers.
Is that clear enough for you or do I need to recommend a special education tutor for you?
You know the Jews whose ancestors came here prior to 1922. You don’t know the rest of us. And you seem to forget that more JEws live in Israel than America and that 80 seats in the Knesset are held by parties that are nationalist, free market, and/or religious. And this in a country where 19% of the electorate is Arab.
SICK. Ptui ptui ptui.
Deciding whos the most influential anything is inherently an arbitrary business. Its even more difficult in this case when were comparing politicians, TV personalities, radio hosts, and columnists. Still, somebody had to do it, so
Honorable Mentions: Max Boot, Carolyn Glick, Michael Ledeen, Richard Perle, Daniel Pipe, Norman Podhoretz, Dorothy Rabinowitz, Evan Sayet, Paul Wolfowitz
20) Jeff Jacoby: Columnist
19) Jennifer Rubin: Columnist and blogger for the Washington Post
18) Lucianne Goldberg: Lucianne.com
17) Ben Shapiro: Columnist, radio host.
16) Pamela Geller: Blogger, activist, Executive Director of Stop Islamization of America.
15) Ari Fleischer: Former White House Press Secretary, CNN Contributor
14) Ben Stein: American Spectator columnist, actor
13) Ken Mehlman: Former Bush campaign manager, Former RNC Chairman
12) Michael Medved: 3.75 million radio listeners, columnist
11) John Podhoretz: Editor of Commentary, New York Post columnist
10) David Horowitz: FrontPageMagzine, David Horowitz Freedom Center, & Students for Academic Freedom.
9) Dennis Prager: 1.5 radio listeners, columnist
8) Jonah Goldberg: Columnist
7) Michael Savage: 9 million radio listeners
6) William Kristol: Founder and Editor of the Weekly Standard
5) Charles Krauthammer: Columnist, frequent TV appearances
4) Eric Cantor: House Majority Leader
3) Andrew Breitbart: Breitbart.com, Big Journalism, Big Hollywood, Big Peace.
2) Mark Levin: 8.5 million radio listeners
1) Matt Drudge: Founder of the Drudge Report