Skip to comments.Are you an ABO like me PO'd at JR for getting called a RINO? Truce declared! Please DONATE!
Posted on 05/06/2012 8:09:35 AM PDT by Seizethecarp
Attention "Anyone But Obama" (ABO) FReepers! If you go to the thread at the link you will will see that JimRob has "declared a truce" and hundreds of ABO FReepers are now vigorously defending their belief, which I share, that the ineligible Marxist Manchurian MUST BE DEFEATED to preserve the Republic...without fear of "the ZOT"! Please consider a DONATION not just to fund renewal of expression and amplification of your ABO views, but let's over-achieve this FReepathon to get JR his new equipment!
IMO, Free Republic and FReepers could be vital in swing states in rallying just enough conservatives to tip the election and prevent our troops from having to salute for even one day longer than necessary an ineligible Marxist committed to destroying the USA !
One talks to the Tar Baby at their own risk.
So precise and definative. I bow before the Articulator of Substance.
There's that little fifth grader again!
And Jesus said "go son, get on Freerepublic and bash Joseph Smith, yeah, that'll do it"
Do you not even see the fallacy of your own argument let alone the lack of conviction you have in your own professed "faith"?
I've no need to tell the world about MY church; as it is open and transparent.
MORMONism, OTOH; is a vile pit of lies, misdirection and falsehood.
Why would any sane person NOT want that exposed?
Then why do you want me to mention mine?
So how about it, you up to the challenge? Or is that beneath you to post a thread about your religion with out invokink the Mormon church. Either way, it doesn’t much matter to me, everyone here knows about you and your tactics,but carry on, whatever makes you happy to conceal your guilt.
I’m a little confused: you alluded to people being banned for pointing out the evils of Obama.
Has that really been the case, and can you give some examples of what evils were pointed out that resulted in banning?
I’d really like to know, since I haven’t been aware of that, and find it hard to believe. Thanks.
(So then another poster can come along & claim YOU are sitting around, laughing @ Reaganaut's comments with great "sanctimonious superiority"...dishing out disdain over the apparent "hate" you have for ex-Mormons)...
(Then we could have another poster pile on that poster with the same sanctimonious disdain...etc. etc. etc.)
The very built-in problem with people citing "sanctimoniousISM" or "holier-than-thou" commentary...
...is it always comes across as "I'm-more-sanctimonious/holier-than-you-sanctimonious-holier-than-thous"...
So where would it ever end?
It's like the 2,000-foot hilltop commentator denouncing the guy @ the 1,500-foot hill...and then the guy @ the 2,500-foot hill "one-upsmanships" the 2,000-foot commentator...
And then the 3,000-foot guy comes along & frowns upon the 2,500 foot guy...
Where would the one-upsmanship ever stop?
I donated and sent a check in already ...this site can be very aggravating but what are we to do?...really..its that important...
He died so that we don't have to. It was the only way to conquer death.
When someone accepts Christ's sacrifice for their sins and puts their trust in Him for salvation, they are considered by God to also have died so that now God can give them new life. Hardly a zombie, which is still dead.
You might also be interested in these posts...
I’m not offended.
But project on.......
Amen to that. I wasted a whole day of my kids' spring break not too long ago on such foolishness until Laz called me to talk some sense into me.
Shake it off and move on, my friend. It's soooooo worth it.
You know, a lot of times he's challenged to provide proof of what he says, so he does with evidence from the Book of Mormon or the Bible.
And then when he does, he's castigated for it.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
What it gets down to is this. Any religion which teaches contrary to the clear teaching of Scripture is leading people away from God towards hell.
The most loving thing a person can do is warn them about that and often that includes telling them that they're wrong.
But, you DO attack folks for EXERCIZING what they believe in.
You worry about religious 'radicals' destroying FR, but can you not see your OWN radical ATHEISM as potentially 'running folks away'??
You don't want a COP or a PREACHER on your jury?
Also, look who all showed up in force in that last 45 minutes or so. I am sitting here by myself being attacked by several that where pinged here to this thread, trying to gode me into doing something I wont do, yet the do it with impunity!
If not, then...
My atheism is by no means radical, never has been. I have always complimented you in your beliefs if it makes YOU happy. But I will be damned if I am gonna let you try and shove your beliefs down my throat.You are way off base here buddy, keep it to yourself why don’t you.
But you will some day soon Ride the Lightning.........................................What, you hold a daily meeting with the powers that be as to what is acceptable to post???
Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by dramatic, emotional behavior, in the same category as antisocial and borderline personality disorders.
Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:
* Believing that youre better than others
* Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
* Exaggerating your achievements or talents
* Expecting constant praise and admiration
* Believing that youre special and acting accordingly
* Failing to recognize other peoples emotions and feelings
* Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
* Taking advantage of others
* Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
* Being jealous of others
* Believing that others are jealous of you
* Trouble keeping healthy relationships
* Setting unrealistic goals
* Being easily hurt and rejected
* Having a fragile self-esteem
* Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional
Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence or strong self-esteem, its not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence and self-esteem into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal. In contrast, people who have healthy confidence and self-esteem dont value themselves more than they value others.
When you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may have a sense of entitlement. And when you dont receive the special treatment to which you feel entitled, you may become very impatient or angry. You may insist on having the best of everything the best car, athletic club, medical care or social circles, for instance.
Channelin’ ain’t nothin’!
BEIN’ is where it’s at!
Uh, just WHAT in Romans.It’s mighty big.
WOW, That fits you to a T elsie, thanks for describing yourself!!!
How did Jesus go about that very same thing?
Did he bash Jews or did he tell the people that he was the one to follow?
Please read all of my post on this thread to see where I am coming from.
Assume all you want while you build your strawman.
Forget ROMANs. read the following and then get back to me about MORMONism.
I know you don't understand that....
So fair enough.......
You must have missed #626
This is liberal logic. Any disagreement or non-acceptance is called hate in the hopes it shuts the other side up.
I love it when a plan comes together!!
I barely need ANY words of my own!
You provided me nothing.
And I know how to send private e-mail.
You have anything concrete to help me with....
DOCTRINE AND COVENANTS
OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS
Revelation given to Joseph Smith the Prophet and Sidney Rigdon, at Hiram, Ohio, December 1, 1831. HC 1: 238239. The Prophet had continued to translate the Bible with Sidney Rigdon as his scribe until this revelation was received, at which time it was temporarily laid aside so as to enable them to fulfill the instruction given herein. The brethren were to go forth to preach in order to allay the unfriendly feelings that had developed against the Church as a result of the publication of some newspaper articles by Ezra Booth, who had apostatized.
14, Joseph Smith and Sidney Rigdon are sent forth to proclaim the gospel; 511, Enemies of the saints shall be confounded.
1 Behold, thus saith the Lord unto you my servants Joseph Smith, Jun., and Sidney Rigdon, that the time has verily come that it is necessary and expedient in me that you should open your mouths in proclaiming my gospel, the things of the kingdom, expounding the mysteries thereof out of the scriptures, according to that portion of Spirit and power which shall be given unto you, even as I will.
2 Verily I say unto you, proclaim unto the world in the regions round about, and in the church also, for the space of a season, even until it shall be made known unto you.
3 Verily this is a mission for a season, which I give unto you.
4 Wherefore, labor ye in my vineyard. Call upon the inhabitants of the earth, and bear record, and prepare the way for the commandments and revelations which are to come.
5 Now, behold this is wisdom; whoso readeth, let him understand and receive also;
6 For unto him that receiveth it shall be given more abundantly, even power.
7 Wherefore, confound your enemies; call upon them to meet you both in public and in private; and inasmuch as ye are faithful their shame shall be made manifest.
8 Wherefore, let them bring forth their strong reasons against the Lord.
9 Verily, thus saith the Lord unto youthere is no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper;
10 And if any man lift his voice against you he shall be confounded in mine own due time.
11 Wherefore, keep my commandments; they are true and faithful. Even so. Amen.
|The Official Scriptures of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2006 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
Have you ever seen a Chevy commercial that told you to buy their product because Ford sucks?
Do you get it?
Thank you Jim for your reply. It is an honor for me that you did so. Usually I ping you for an FYI that may be of use to you. Thanks.
You and I are on the same page on Socialism, Jim. Just note my tagline on Socialized Medicine, and my threads, mini-articles and copious comments.
I would like those of us who see THE MAIN PROBLEM to be US Federal Government Overspending to be allowed to display as much passion here on FR as those who consider Social, Moral, Religious and Ethical topics to be THE MAIN PROBLEM.
One possible reason that there are so few fiscal comments is that so many of us are fearful of being banned that we are reluctant to post comments, and especially article-based threads.
BTW, I think that you may have just uncovered the common ground between the Fiscal and Social Conservatives: SOCIALISM !!!!!!!!!!!!
Just look at Greece: highly Socialistic, and NO MONEY! As Socialism slowly dies off in Europe, their Social and Fiscal issues become one: there is no more money. Socialism cannot exist without MONEY!
My suggestions are in the spirit of reasoned debate. But as a guest on your site, I will defer to you if the direction that you want to take the discussion is not consistent with your stated objectives of this site being pro: God, Life, Family, Limited Government, Liberty and Traditional American Values.
Socialism, and Federal Overspending are both opposite to all of the above stated objectives.
I would like to engage in more reasoned debate with other FReepers on Federal Overspending. If we can do that on FR, then is is possible to do it on a National Level too.
I see no “living within our means” in the next 4 years with either Marxist Obama or RINO Romney, as America descends further into the abyss of Socialist Bankruptcy.
Since your tagline promotes Rebellion, then let us Fiscal Conservatives Rebel!
“Save your US Dollars Boys, because America is going to rise again!”
Freep-mail if I need to be warned, and I’ll comply.
No, not at all. I spoke truth. I actually applaud your ability to keep making a fool of your self. I would never want to shut you up.
Keep on with all of my blessings and nice try.
Because when most smart mouths on FR get feeling frisky; they'll try to get Jim over to their way of thinking.
If Jim don't go that way, he tends to rebuff the invite.
Then the smarty mouths tend to INSULT Fr in general or Jim in personal and then things happen.
Your posting style is very similar to OTHER POST-zotted folks; thus the appellation I hung on you like a dead albatross around your neck.
(It's hard to get rid of; ain't it!)
Gibberish....isn't a language. So, you've read millions of sites on the net...but FR was your number 1 site.....Yeah, I believe that.
And BTW, I totally doubt you ever gave a dime to FR.
Now, unless something is changed it will continue to devolve into a cartoon of its once former great self. Now, I stop by the site to see how many of Freepers preach 0bama since Romeny is even worse.
But now you stop by to WHAT???
And the hit's just keep on coming..........
You had no EVIDENCE with your charge.
Why waste my time defending hot air?
How DOES he do it?
Just agree or not....I guess.
Was that too inconvenient or did it just destroy your argument?
"Are you still so dull?" Jesus asked them.
Matthew 231. Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples:
2. "The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat.
3. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.
4. They tie up heavy loads and put them on men's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.
5. "Everything they do is done for men to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long;
6. they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues;
7. they love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have men call them `Rabbi.'
8. "But you are not to be called `Rabbi,' for you have only one Master and you are all brothers.
9. And do not call anyone on earth `father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.
10. Nor are you to be called `teacher,' for you have one Teacher, the Christ.
11. The greatest among you will be your servant.
12. For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
13. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.
14. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
15. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.
16. "Woe to you, blind guides! You say, `If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.'
17. You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred?
18. You also say, `If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gift on it, he is bound by his oath.'
19. You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred?
20. Therefore, he who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it.
21. And he who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it.
22. And he who swears by heaven swears by God's throne and by the one who sits on it.
23. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices--mint, dill and cummin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law--justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.
24. You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.
25. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.
26. Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.
27. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean.
28. In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.
29. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.
30. And you say, `If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.'
31. So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.
32. Fill up, then, the measure of the sin of your forefathers!
33. "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?
34. Therefore I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.
35. And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
36. I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.
37. "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing.
38. Look, your house is left to you desolate.
39. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, `Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.' "
26. The woman was a Greek, born in Syrian Phoenicia. She begged Jesus to drive the demon out of her daughter.
27. "First let the children eat all they want," he told her, "for it is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."
And St. Paul chimes in...
That's an interesting concept.
HOIS...is drinking from the same pond as you EF.
Look dude, this isn’t the first time me and you hooked up, I am up to your coniving ways and I will not let you set that trap for me, no matter how hard you try. So now I know you have JR’s blessing with your tactics, good for you, cuz you could never stand the heat without it. We will meet again and when we do, please ping your reenforcements again, they are a pleasure to play with.
As I told you, you were speaking on a public forum, thus I spoke to you.
I provided you what you asked for, just as so many posts in this thread provided you what you asked for, which is an absolute crying shame and very apparent to anyone who wants to see.
And no, I’ve nothing further concrete to show you, it’s all around you, all you have to do is look. People are free to believe what they want to believe. People arrive at decisions regarding matters of faith when they arrive at them, and they come to them how they come to them.
I don’t believe that what is occurring in this thread is going to draw anyone in, but I cannot speak for everyone, so let me just say that it won’t draw me in, in fact it will do the exact opposite.
There are FALLEN angels...
Yes it is.
Maybe you should think about it, then read Romans 13:1 and then really think about the choice of our future as a Country.
Well maybe that's too horse's ass.
How about a milk weed?
And yet God has given us obama vs romney, go figure.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.