Skip to comments.Are you an ABO like me PO'd at JR for getting called a RINO? Truce declared! Please DONATE!
Posted on 05/06/2012 8:09:35 AM PDT by Seizethecarp
Attention "Anyone But Obama" (ABO) FReepers! If you go to the thread at the link you will will see that JimRob has "declared a truce" and hundreds of ABO FReepers are now vigorously defending their belief, which I share, that the ineligible Marxist Manchurian MUST BE DEFEATED to preserve the Republic...without fear of "the ZOT"! Please consider a DONATION not just to fund renewal of expression and amplification of your ABO views, but let's over-achieve this FReepathon to get JR his new equipment!
IMO, Free Republic and FReepers could be vital in swing states in rallying just enough conservatives to tip the election and prevent our troops from having to salute for even one day longer than necessary an ineligible Marxist committed to destroying the USA !
"Are you still so dull?" Jesus asked them.
Matthew 231. Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples:
2. "The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat.
3. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.
4. They tie up heavy loads and put them on men's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.
5. "Everything they do is done for men to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long;
6. they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues;
7. they love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have men call them `Rabbi.'
8. "But you are not to be called `Rabbi,' for you have only one Master and you are all brothers.
9. And do not call anyone on earth `father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.
10. Nor are you to be called `teacher,' for you have one Teacher, the Christ.
11. The greatest among you will be your servant.
12. For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
13. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.
14. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
15. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.
16. "Woe to you, blind guides! You say, `If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.'
17. You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred?
18. You also say, `If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gift on it, he is bound by his oath.'
19. You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred?
20. Therefore, he who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it.
21. And he who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it.
22. And he who swears by heaven swears by God's throne and by the one who sits on it.
23. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices--mint, dill and cummin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law--justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.
24. You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.
25. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.
26. Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.
27. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean.
28. In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.
29. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.
30. And you say, `If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.'
31. So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.
32. Fill up, then, the measure of the sin of your forefathers!
33. "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?
34. Therefore I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.
35. And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
36. I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.
37. "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing.
38. Look, your house is left to you desolate.
39. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, `Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.' "
26. The woman was a Greek, born in Syrian Phoenicia. She begged Jesus to drive the demon out of her daughter.
27. "First let the children eat all they want," he told her, "for it is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."
And St. Paul chimes in...
That's an interesting concept.
HOIS...is drinking from the same pond as you EF.
Look dude, this isn’t the first time me and you hooked up, I am up to your coniving ways and I will not let you set that trap for me, no matter how hard you try. So now I know you have JR’s blessing with your tactics, good for you, cuz you could never stand the heat without it. We will meet again and when we do, please ping your reenforcements again, they are a pleasure to play with.
As I told you, you were speaking on a public forum, thus I spoke to you.
I provided you what you asked for, just as so many posts in this thread provided you what you asked for, which is an absolute crying shame and very apparent to anyone who wants to see.
And no, I’ve nothing further concrete to show you, it’s all around you, all you have to do is look. People are free to believe what they want to believe. People arrive at decisions regarding matters of faith when they arrive at them, and they come to them how they come to them.
I don’t believe that what is occurring in this thread is going to draw anyone in, but I cannot speak for everyone, so let me just say that it won’t draw me in, in fact it will do the exact opposite.
There are FALLEN angels...
Yes it is.
Maybe you should think about it, then read Romans 13:1 and then really think about the choice of our future as a Country.
Well maybe that's too horse's ass.
How about a milk weed?
And yet God has given us obama vs romney, go figure.
If you REALLY are in Las Vegas, Ron, then there are many MORMONs around you all the time.
You might even be one; I don't know.
EVERY Christian organization has called out MORMONism for being non-Christian, with things in it that deny basic Chrisatian beliefs and extra things in it that add to basic Christian ritual.
Are you going to go on record and pronounce them ALL as BASHERS of MORMONism?
I was not talking to YOU anyway. And I have little interest in anything you have to say, about my conversation with another FReeper.
Can I be clearer?
You're a piece of work; claiming on the one hand you attack no one; then go on to attack people - even assigning GUILT to them.
I am glad for you though, now having a job.
Too bad that BAGHDAD gig had you lyin' low for a while...
I can handle it.
But if I were a MORMON; here is some castigation that WOULD worry me!!
"Now if any of you will deny the plurality of wives, and continue to do so, I promise that you will be damned;
and I will go still further and say, take this revelation, or any other revelation that the Lord has given,
and deny it in your feelings, and I promise that you will be damned.
Brigham Young - JoD 3:266 (July 14, 1855)
My mom told me a million times to stop exaggerating. Anyway, FreeRepublic used to be the #1 site for me.
Now I visit RealClearPolitics.com or Townhall.com
As for donating, believe it or not I don’t care.
More poeple would rather be praised into Hell,
than rebuked into Heaven.
Earth to Elsie! The election is down here!
He WOULD cause more souls to be lost to GOD in the big picture.
We're not interviewing pastors here....you can concentrate on saving souls if you want to, I'm concentrating on saving the nation.
Just to play devil's advocate (so to speak), you really believe that a follower of Jeremiah Wright is better for our nation than a Mormon?
I've seen what you do to them catfish, and I don't want to end up like them.
I'll bet if we were not talking about religion we could talk about fishin'.
Still haven’t had that bowel movement I see. There are medicaments for that don’tchaknow.
And so did you just now; while failing to comment on ANY of the others.
(I'll not re-post your second sentence.)