Watch the video and ask yourself:
Would I rather have Obama, Romney, or Goode as my president?
In accordance with FR custom:
- Goode was elected as an independent and switched to the Democrat party.
- Major campaign focus was for passage for the Equal Rights Amendment.
- Big supporter of Democrat L. Douglas Wilder, nominated him for Lt. Gov. at Dem convention. Wilder went on to crack down on gun sales as Governor.
- Lost to Democrat U.S. Senator Chuck Robb in Democrat primary.
- Elected to U.S. House as a Democrat, caucused with democrats until 2000, switching to independent, then Republican.
- 2008 lost to Democrat Tom Perriello
- 2010 Filed paperwork with FEC to allow him to raise money for rematch, announced in late July 2009 that he would not run.
I want Palin... But she has the same chance as Goode- zilch!
Would you rather have Obama or Romney? That's the real question.
Goode isn't running for president. You can think he is but in the real world, he's not. In the real world, the next President will be either Barack Obama or Mitt Romney. Not Virgil Goode, Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny or the resurrected ghost of Ronald Reagan.
Obama or Romney. Who do you want?
Of those three? Goode. Hands down...
I am considering casting my vote for Virgil Goode.