Skip to comments.WILLARD M. ROMNEY - THE RAT AND HORROR CONNECTION
Posted on 05/15/2012 5:36:44 PM PDT by GoldenEagles
WILLARD M. ROMNEY
THE RAT AND HORROR
I would like to propose, as matter of political strategy, that all of those who are opposed to the dark shadow of godlessness, rebellion, i.e. RINOism that Willard M. Romney is casting upon the once bright landscape of the Republican Party, and it was a bright landscape during the Ronald Reagan years, that is for sure, that we make a simple change in our communication strategy.
I see that most FreeRepublic members have stopped helping the homosexual movement advance their agenda by dropping the use of their propaganda term "gay", as homosexuals are the most miserable people on the planet, always gasping for breath, in terms of public support, because their sense of self-worth is in a constant state of melt-down.
I would propose the same change in the way we refer to Romney. We should stop using the word "Mitt" as this is a beloved baseball term, and denotes that the person can catch the ball that is thrown to him, which is a blatant falsehood when it comes to Romney. The Lord God has thrown the ball of obedience to Romney on many occasions, even soft lobs over home plate, and he has dropped the ball every time.
Instead of "Mitt" we should just spell out his name as it was given to him at birth. Willard M. Romney.
The name Willard is not a beautiful name. And that matches Romney's rebellious heart. So we move closer to the truth by calling him by his first name.
Moreover, in the deep, and even the not-so-deep, recesses of American memory, people associate the term "rat" and the quality of horror with the name "Willard" because there was a 1971 movie by that name, which was actually redone under the same name "Willard" in 2003. Google "Willard" and this comes up at the top.
Willard had an army of rats that he unleashed on his enemies. Hmmm ... that sounds eerily similar to what Romney has actually done in this campaign.
The association between the name "Willard" and rats and horror is fairly strongly entrenched in the American psyche.
While I would never call anyone a "rat", clearly Romney is accurately described as a horror to those who believe in safeguarding American traditional values, and an additional horror when it comes to the ease at which he could destroy, through lies, the reputation of good conservatives, Gingrich and Santorum, and become so quickly the choice of the Republican Party for President even when everybody knows this individual was totally Anti-Regean.
I mean if the Republican Party ever had a hero, it was Ronald Reagan, and Romney was an enemy of Reagan. This is certainly a horror that Romney could so easily rip the heart out of the Republican Party, and entice so many people to gather around him to lap up the blood spilled all over the floor.
So please, whenever we need to mention Romney, I would encourage all who are interested in saving the soul of the Republican party, to please drop the "Mitt" and spell it out, WILLARD M. ROMNEY.
(And ask people to Google the name "Willard").
Willard = Zero in Whiteface
Your sentiments may be sincere, but they are no different than giving aid and comfort to the enemy. The primary battle IS OVER! Train your GUNS on OBAMA! and STOP the devaluation of our currency to destroy the evil beast that is occupying the White House!
I’ve always referred to that two faced sonuvabitch as “Mitt-Witt”. With 0bama, we get socialism poured down our throats from a bottle. With Mitt-Witt, we get the same swill poured down our throats, but via ornate crystal goblets, befitting someone of such elevated stature as Mitt-Witt.
Your response is like a juvenile who cannot use the car tonight. Grow up and live with the system. We must defeat Obama, so get used to it.
You go right ahead and sell your soul to gay adoption supporting Romney.
I’m actively campaigning against him so get used to it.
Hey look! A jerk who wants Communist B over Communist A!
Our house is already on fire.
I don’t see the need to pour more gasoline on it.
There was an interesting article about whiners in the WSJ today. You might want to put an ice pack on your head and read it.
Hey look! A crazy jerk.
The primary is not over. There is time to save the Republican Party from disaster. Pray for a Gingrich / Santorum Resurrection ....
So I can’t vote for a guy named Willard because of a movie about Rats?
So I should let the Hussein guy win?
Like a good German, huh? Forget it.
After reading the author’s post and your #3 I am beginning to understand better understand the divisive mindset of the people just prior to the Civil War of 1861-1865.
What is telling about those who campaign most vociferously against Romney here on FR is that while their goal is clearly to facilitate Obama’s re-election they are almost never honest enough to admit that this is their aim.
I would love for one of the anti-Romneys to start a thread where they explain to all why four more years of Obama in the White House is better for America than having Romney in there.
“You do know Gingrich and Santorum have endorsed Romney, right? “
It’s not like either one would turn down an Administration job now would they?
>>There is time to save the Republican Party from disaster. Pray for a Gingrich / Santorum Resurrection .... <<
From your fingertips to God’s ears.
But failing that...ABO.
I just post this...
Unless a brokered convention comes through, he is all weve got. Unless you want BO.
A very bright FReeper put it this way,
So lets say you are stranded out in the desert, on the verge of dying of thirst. As you stagger through the hot dry sands, in a desperate attempt to find water, You come across a case of a popular sports drink half buried in a shade of a sand dune.
Frantically, you claw away at the sand until you fully uncover the case of life-saving liquid refreshment.
Grabbing one of the bottles, you rub away the sand and dirt so that you can read the ingredients... Damn, you mutter to yourself, High Fructose Corn Syrup! I cant drink that, bad for my health! So you toss the bottle aside in disgust and continue on your way, eventually dropping dead several miles away.
And so that is how I see this upcoming election. Romney not only is loaded with high fructose corn syrup, hes loaded with red dye #3, trans-fats and all sorts of artificial junk. But the alternative is drinking Kool-Aid served up by Jim Jones and the Peoples Temple.
Or Glenn Becks way....
1. Do you know anyone who has the understanding and gained their understanding of Jesus Christ and defend it, and they got that understanding from someone like Jeremiah Wright? Do you know anyone who is a good Christian that believes there is no salvation unless theres collective salvation?
2. Do you know somebody who is raised and/or mentored by communists?
3. Do you have friends or acquaintances that are Marxists, Communists, or have been actively engaged in the overthrow of the United States government?
4. Have you ever been at a party celebrating someone who has been accused of domestic terrorism?
5. Do you know anyone or have you ever been to a party and gave a toast to someone who is accused of being a Muslim terrorist?
6. Do you or any of your friends have the belief that terrorism doesnt really exist? And that by definition jihad is only a holy struggle?
7. How many of you or how many of your friends have hired members of the Muslim Brotherhood to provide security for your business or their business? Or would hire members of the Muslim Brotherhood to go through and put together your security for your town?
8. Do you have any friends that believe the Muslim Brotherhood is largely secular and good?
9. Do you know anybody that thinks NASAs foremost goal should be Muslim outreach, so you can help them and NASA can help them feel good?
10. Do you know anybody who believes that Occupy Wall Street features the best people in our country right now?
11. Is it even conceivable that anyone you know or associate with would think that killing Osama Bin Laden was a tough decision? With that, you have a single friend who in that case would make sure that we have a blame someone else memo ready just in case it went wrong?
12. Do you have anybody in your circle of friends or your circle of influence that believes America and Israel is the biggest obstacle to peace and stability in the world. Do you know anyone who believes the United States constitution needs to be a photo negative to be right with the world today?
13. Would you or anyone you know take a gift given to the United States after 9/11, a bust of Winston Churchill, and try to give it back to the prime minister on your first meeting? And when he says, No, no, thats a gift, you can keep it, would you or anyone in your circle of influence then take that bust, box it up, ship it back yourself and say We dont need it anymore?
14. Do you know anyone, a single person, who has a wife or a husband that has never been proud of the United States of America until something good happened in their life?
15. Do you know anybody who would actively defend allowing a baby to die without treatment in a hospital if an abortion failed? That the baby would be born outside, the doctors would have it, and they would be allowed to put it in a closet and just let it die?
16. Would someone in your life withhold needed money from poor countries or suggest that needed money from poor countries was withheld unless they change the Constitution to be pro-abortion?
17. Do you know anybody who believes the only way out of debt is to spend $5 trillion in three and a half years? Or believes Solyndra and other green businesses were a good bet, and that the peoples hard earned money is something you should gamble with and you think that it should continue?
18. How many people do you know personally that would give a shout out to someone to say, Hey, I just want to say hi to Bob over there and thank Bob Its been a great day, Bob, before you had to announce to the country that 13 soldiers were murdered by an Islamic extremist on our own soil?
19. Do you know anybody who claims to be a huge Israeli supporter? Do you know anybody who says, Im the biggest fan of Israel, theyre our biggest and strongest ally, and Im a huge supporter. Im the best thing that has happened. And that when the prime minister of that country flew from the other side of the globe to have a scheduled dinner with you, you would humiliate him and blow off for dinner? Let him eat alone while you had a quiet dinner someplace else with friends? Do you know anybody who says, I am the biggest supporter of Israel, and then visited all of the Muslim countries around Israel but couldnt find the time to go to Israel? And that as Israels biggest, most loyal supporter, believes they should go back to the indefensible 67 borders? I understand it if youre not a fan of Israel, but if youre a fan of Israel, do you know a soul that is a true fan of Israel that says, Yes, go back to the 67 borders?
20. Do you know any committed capitalist who believes in redistribution of wealth?
Why replace one evil beast with another? The Purposes of God go downhill both ways, and besides, Republicans will lose their souls to the devil by casting a vote for either one.
What does it mean to sell your soul to the devil? Beginning with the premise that the desire to vote for Romney is a projection from the darkside itself, a blinding projection, that blocks out the information necessary to make the right decision, allowing this to have authority in your world now, means you have allowed it in for the long haul. And thus, it means to enter into a state of deeper confusion, where you become even less able to tell the difference between temptations from the dark side, and the ever diminishing voice of conscience.
A vote for Romney means that you will be even more vulnerable to manipulation from the darkside when your next important decision and choice comes before you, and that is in every part of your life, not just politics. Dissolving the connection of respect betweeen the soul and the principles of Divine Providence brings the quality of chaos into every part of one's life. This certainly advances the agenda of helping the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer, and flushing the middle class down the toilet into the deeper regions of poverty. Remember, God is the source of all abundance, break the tie between the soul and God, and you shatter the mechanism that makes the Free Enterprise System work.
Colossally stupid article which is entirely expected. Only a tiny minority agree with such crap so it is easy to see how he won the nomination.
(SARCASM -- in case it's not obvious!)
Why don't you just post:
And Herman Cain, and Dick Cheney, and Ted Nugent, and Chuck Norris, and...
No one agrees with these clowns so it really doesn’t matter how much bilge they spew.
Willard Scott, the Today Show birthday weather guy who was the first Ronald McDonald?
Willard is a better name than Barack.
That is not the label that's on the bottle. The label that is on the bottle is "flavored with Rat Poison." If you drink it you will die right there, and you know it. It's better to go and look for a fresh spring that God will always provide for the faithful.
You forgot to read the rest.
How about the questions.
No it’s not.
“VOTING FOR ROMNEY
IS TO VOTE FOR THE
DEATH OF AMERICA”
But giving Obama a second term isn’t?????!!!!!!!!!!
“What is telling about those who campaign most vociferously against Romney here on FR is that while their goal is clearly to facilitate Obama’s re-election they are almost never honest enough to admit that this is their aim.
I would love for one of the anti-Romneys to start a thread where they explain to all why four more years of Obama in the White House is better for America than having Romney in there.”
BINGO! Well said!
MacMattico, “You do know Gingrich and Santorum have endorsed Romney, right?”
Good soldiers are dropping like flies before the poison gas released by the Romney campaign. They are all getting trapped in this delusion that Romney is better than Obama. It is not true. If you analyze the situation from the standpoint of Divine Providence, which is the only framework that matters, a vote for Romney is actually worse that a vote for Obama, because it increases the population that believes that God is irrelevant, and that a nation that embraces rebellion can move forward. No it Can’t.
Gingrich and Santorum can come to their senses. If they are given an opportunity to join forces, and unify their constituencies, they will get back into the race.
Romney does not have the nomination and my first choice is still Newt, I do not like to use first names or nicknames and only make exceptions when the first name or nickname comes naturally with what I believe is a common friendship and common cause connection, such as Newt. I will refer to the others as Romney, Paul, or obama.
In the end we will have a RINO-free America and you can quit worrying about currency devaluation ~ which, of course, you won't need to worry about anyway since you will be a prisoner on the RINO-enabler-state farm.
Here’s my take on Mitt:
What Mitt believes in his heart of hearts doesnt really matter all that much.
What matters is what he does once in office if elected.
I think the smart thing to do is to announce to the world This is an election of clear choices. Obama and the Democrats promise big-government collectivism and central planning. Romney and the Republicans represent limited-government, free market self-determination and federalism.”
Then we kick their butts, coast to coast and border to border. All fifty states.
We promote the tea party agenda in the GOP platform and in all Congressional races.
We take out a few RINO Senators, we get control of Congress, and then starting next January we demand conservatism across the board.
Romney will go along with us like he went along with the people of Massachusetts when he was Governor there.
Whenever he strays we check him with a quickness.
Romney will lead the country like a dog leads a parade, with one eye over his shoulder at all times.
We win, the leftists lose.
This approach beats the hell out of having that Kenyan jackass in there for another four years.
>>We promote the tea party agenda in the GOP platform and in all Congressional races.<<
This is exactly what Sarah Palin is doing.
You have it all down. I must work to get BO out.
You are Brilliant!
F-ing BS. One is labelled cyanide, the other arsenic.
As I understand it, Glenn Beck is a Mormon who is deep inside the delusional box of "anything is better than Obama." It is not true. And it is impossible for Beck to be objective on this because he wants to see a Mormon elected to the presidency.
But God is not interested in that. God is interested in the people of America being led into the Light, not into a deeper darkness.
Romney leads the nation into a deeper darkness, as I have explained. That is to say, he is leading people who stand somewhat in the light today, into a deeper shadow of justification for rebellion against God. And the shadow sticks to the soul, you cannot just throw it off after the election.
This is why things keep going down hill in America, the people keep getting deceived into walking into the darkness, as slick politicians point to the darkness and declare that is where prosperity resides. It is false. In that regard, Romney certainly fits the definition of a false christ.
It is more important for them to teach the GOP a less than to save the country.
I don’t know why but I envision a bunch of seniors typing from the Old Age home, not caring at all because they won’t be around long to have a “dog in the fight”.
The same people that gave us Obama before by staying home are doing it again. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Read the questions instead of shooting the messager.
Our base of operations is the Republican Party. That is where us in the Tea Party need to win out. It’s pure numbers and strategy. There is no THIRD WAY! Get that into your head. Anything else is going the way of Ron Paul and crashing and burning into defeat. You can claim all you want about this and that, but if you don’t use your numbers in your favor, you will be dragging the cause down to defeat against a much worse enemy.
And I AM SICK AND TIRED of all YOU PEOPLE trying to continue to fight this primary INTO NOVEMBER at the risk of taking us over the cliff and into another disastrous 4 MORE YEARS of SOCIALISM!
Say what you all want, but I am starting to feel that many of you types don’t give a RAT’s ASS about this country’s future, and just want to WHINE ON about Romney!
Mitt is all that we have. Sorry. Mitt is our only hope.
>>Say what you all want, but I am starting to feel that many of you types dont give a RATs ASS about this countrys future, and just want to WHINE ON about Romney!<<
We are playing chess while they are playing checkers.
In the meantime, Obama is Kinged.
When you guys write a post that brilliant, you should ping JR to it.
I think he is over here.
Not enamored of Romney and I’ll wait and see whether there is a conservative dark horse, but I haven’t seen it yet.
Meantime, first names are lame. I’m not on a first name basis with any politician.
No Sarah, Newt, Rick, Herman, Rick, Mitt or Willard. I don’t know anyone by those names.
I know a Palin, Gingrich, Santorum, Cain, Perry and Romney. That’s how I know them, and that’s how I’ll refer to them.
Wish a conservative would displace Romney. We’ll see.
But if it’s Romney, then it’s Romney.
Don’t care what anyone else thinks. Never did, never will.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.