Skip to comments.Google warns hundreds of thousands may lose Internet in July
Posted on 05/25/2012 9:25:10 AM PDT by Berlin_Freeper
Google plans to warn more than half a million users of a computer infection that may knock their computers off the Internet this summer.
Unknown to most of them, their problem began when international hackers ran an online advertising scam to take control of infected computers around the world. In a highly unusual response, the FBI set up a safety net months ago using government computers to prevent Internet disruptions for those infected users. But that system will be shut down July 9 -- killing connections for those people.
(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
Here’s the link to check your computer out... http://www.dcwg.org/detect/
Are we sure that clicking on the site that claims to “detect the virus” will not itself put something nasty on our computer?
Previous threads on DNSchanger:
I smell a rat.
The first thing that crossed my mind was: trial run by govt.?
Unless my provider itself goes down, I will be here.
What ever would I do without facebook for a couple of hours. /s
The only time I have to reinstall is when I have been playing with settings and messed up my system. In those cases my I keep my same home folder and reinstall.Plus like you, I do not keep sensitive info on my comp.
Heads Up Ping...............................
>>>I smell a rat.<<<
I believe that plans are ready for a violent communist take over if they believe they will lose power on Nov. 6.
Some or all of this may happen, sooner than later:
Future communist government announcement: The government warned you about the Internet service disruption several times in the past six months. This has nothing to do with the violence in the streets perpetrated by the right wing extremist Tea Party and domestic terrorists!
The long hot summer communist manual:
- Wisconsin recall: The communist defeat is the bellwether event for predicting a communist landslide loss, were the election takes place as scheduled on Nov. 6.
- 0b0z0’s Polls are going south. Some are already.
- Sluggish Internet/cell phone service/radio reception
- Violence starts and spreads nationwide by communist graduates of the one+ year training course that we witnessed and are witnessing. Namely, flash mobs, OWS, union thugs, Barack Panthers egged on by Jackson and Sharpton...”no justice, no peace” and no H0lder action.
- Relentless MSM drumbeat demanding Martial Law “to protect the people” from “domestic terrorists!” (We should NEVER let them get away with this!)
- Martial Law is invoked to “protect the people” resulting in restricting the freedom of assembly to 3 people; therefore; elections are postponed indefinitely.
- Depending on the degree of citizenry resistance, NG and military troops are deployed!
Heads up, FRiends! None of us wants any of this; however, the communists are so close, yet so far. They are too close to let their LAST chance go.
It’s going to be our burden to defend ourselves, our families, our property and that defends our beloved Republic. If the communists think this is their last chance, so be it, it WILL be their last.
N O T H I N G is beneath Obama.
I would agree that nothing is beneath him, but I would also point out that many things are above and beyond him.
N O T H I N G is beneath Obama.
1- he'll stoop to any level, and
2- Nothing could be "placed" beneath him because he's at the lowest possible level.
Based on (2), calling him Zer0 is utterly and scientifically incorrect; he's an ABSOLUTE ZERO beyond which no measurement is possible!
"absolute zero is defined as 0K on the Kelvin scale and as −273.15° on the Celsius scale. This equates to −459.67° on the Fahrenheit scale and 0 R on the Rankine scale"
In the FWIW department:
I just got a new cell phone, and as part of the initial PC connect to “SYNC”, getting contacts, calendar, and... s/w updates... one of the updates was labeled “DOD”.
post to check my other computers at home later
Facebook? So what? What about Free Republic????!!!!
Arrrrgggggghhhhh!!!! Oh no's!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.