* Sarbane's Oxley needs repeal, it drove Corporations off shore for one.
* Dodd Frank needs repeal for all you sighted.
* Reinstate Glass-Stegall with maybe allowing small banks being one stop shops, i.e. mutual funds etc available, it was a good thing until the banks got concerned about the liability post Enron etc.
* Maybe repeal the last Clinton Financial Reform Bill in 99' that had a lot of land mines in it, If my memory is correct Sen Grassley was against this and the repeal of Glass-Stegall.
* A clean sheet approach bill maybe based on Australia's reform(s) to their Financial System that Clinton said no too....
I look forward to your Feedback UsConservative..
Dodd and Frank are two of the biggest jack a$$es to ever hold office. I wait anxiously for the day these two meet up with what’s coming to them for what they have perpetrated on the U.S.A.