Skip to comments.Romney Secures 88 Texas Delegates, Clinches Nomination
Posted on 05/29/2012 6:33:59 PM PDT by Vigilanteman
click here to read article
Thankfully, the run-off election will give him plenty of time to rebut and debunk the sleazy Dewhurst ads.
Gads....mind if I join you?
Go to it! The Senate is full of Dewhurst types, Texas can do better!
But we aint doing to bad.
How do you figure? Supporting evil is wrong - whether it's wearing your team jersey, or not.
If you feel that you've been forced into a corner, and have to make the pragmatic choice, then say that, but don't attempt to incriminate those who are sticking to their conservative guns, because they won't follow you there.
I never thought I'd see the day that you'd be cheering on an establishment, liberal, RINO, like Romney.
No worries, brother. I'll be here for you, when you've settled back to reality.
I hate to say it but I’d prefer that SOB to Obama LOL
Climb down out of the clouds and get a grip. Romney's record in office is nearly as bad as Obama's.
Mitt Romneys Dismal Record
"As U.S. real output grew 13 percent between 2002 and 2006, Massachusetts trailed at 9 percent.
* Manufacturing employment fell 7 percent nationwide those years, but sank 14 percent under Romney, placing Massachusetts 48th among the states.
* Between fall 2003 and autumn 2006, U.S. job growth averaged 5.4 percent, nearly three times Massachusetts' anemic 1.9 percent pace.
* While 8 million Americans over age 16 found work between 2002 and 2006, the number of employed Massachusetts residents actually declined by 8,500 during those years.
"Massachusetts was the only state to have failed to post any gain in its pool of employed residents," professors Sum and McLaughlin concluded.
In an April 2003 meeting with the Massachusetts congressional delegation in Washington, Romney failed to endorse President Bush's $726 billion tax-cut proposal."
[Cato Institute annual Fiscal Policy Report Card - America's Governors, 2004.]
1. Implemented/created Gay Marriage in MA
2. Supported and forced Gay Adoption in MA
3. Supported Abortion wholeheartedly
4. Raised taxes/fees over 300% while being Governor of MA
5. Implemented a state-level Cap and Trade system.
6. Supported Man-Made Global Warming
7. Supported the Brady Bill
8. Implemented a state level Assault Weapons Ban after the Federal AWB was allowed to expire.
9. Supported TARP
10. Supported Amnesty for Illegal Aliens (Citizenship for those already here)
11. Supported McCain-Kennedy (Amnesty)
12. Implemented a socialized medicine in MA called RomneyCare complete with an Individual Mandate and $50 abortions.
13. Nominated 27 Democrats (out of 36 nominations) for judgeships in MA, many of them extreme left-wingers.
At least pretend that you're simply making the pragmatic choice, and not wholeheartedly supporting this disgusting liberal.
So who will vote for him?
Your hubster obviously doesn't follow Free Republic. It really sucks that so many good conservatives were fooled by those attack ads.
When that China story fell, it fell with a thud and permanently.
There were 1200 attorneys associated with that firm!
Why Dewhurst ever singled out Cruz for legal work that he never did, I’m sure I don’t know, especially when it was so easy to separate the facts from the Dewhurst fiction.
Embarrassing Dewhurst over reach.
Then, we must vote against progressive Romney such that we can nominate a Conservative in 2016 and get the progressives out of power as soon as possible.
It’s an amazing showing for Cruz.
The tea party was really behind him and to do that well against an established guy like Dewhurst is really unexpected.
Dewhurst will win the runoff though.
What is so great about Cruz anyway? I think it’s just that David is thought to be part of The Establishment and he is, but in a good way.
I’m gonna say one thing about this Texas vote and you can take what you want from it.
When I voted Friday, the place was packed and it was split into Red primary lines and Dem primary lines.
Not ONE SOUL was in the Dem primary line! Not ONE SOUL!
I did not see a single rebuttal from Cruz about the Chinese allegations. Maybe he didn’t have the money.
Why? Because he's our SOB? That's a classic mistake that brings down nations.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.