Skip to comments.Trump: A boost or detriment to Romney? (Video - Greta Sustern Interviews Trump about Obama's BC)
Posted on 05/29/2012 9:42:26 PM PDT by Red Steel
'The Donald' responds to Obama campaign attack ads that revive his birther charges, his feud with George Will and his campaigning for Romney
[my quick transcript of the 18 minute interview]
Trump: ...This is not an issue that he enjoys...
Sustern: But see, I think though that president Obama campaign actually enjoys that the issue gets pinned to you.
Trump: I totally disagree with you.
Sustern: I'll tell you why -- I'll tell you why. Because they released a statement, Stephanie Cutter, who is the deputy campaign manager, just released a very strong statement referring to you as talking about disgraceful conspiracy theories, demonstrating your lack of moral leadership, calling you a charlatan, and a pinning that to governor Romney because you said it because it is pinned to governor Romney because you hold the fund raiser.
Trump: I totally disagree. I think they hate it. I think they don't like it at all, and what they are doing is saying they love it. And frankly, I think they hate this subject and you know, I semi-know for a fact that they hate the subject. This is not a subject that they want brought - now, I hate politics...
Sustern: but wait a sec but wait a sec - Donald!....
Trump: I think it is a great issue for Mitt Romney.
(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
This is great. Listen to the whole interview. LoL.
And the link to the interview again here - http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/index.html
“[my quick transcript of the 18 minute interview]”
Make that only a snippet of the 18 min. Trump interview. ;-)
F Chuck Todd clutching his pearls talking about Trump, during a radio interview with Governor David Patterson.
Trump is talking more about the college records than the BC, in general. It may be more fruitful in the end. Registering at college or getting scholarships as a foreign student, would be rather dicey for THE ONE. Can anyone pronounce the word, “Fraud”?
I lost a lot of respect for Greta. I’ll never watch her again. FOX is just as bad as MSNBC.
“This is great. Listen to the whole interview. LoL”
I didn’t think it was great, I found it maddening. At least Trump DID say that a certain publicist/bio writer (but not naming him) had quoted BHO himself saying, back in “the 90’s”, that he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia.
Greta totally ignored that and quickly moved on. She, like all the others on TV, just won’t touch the issue, even scorning it as ridiculous and a “distraction”.
Hannity comes closest to questioning BHO on anything like this, talking about his “lost years”, non-disclosure of medical records, transcripts, any friends from his past, etc. He dances around the BC via Trump and Arpaio. But even he won’t pursue it directly. None of them will. Trump doesn’t even take it very far - not really.
Meanwhile, Greta and most of the others get indignant over it even coming up (although she’s the one who asked Trump about it). Disgusting.
I wonder if even ONE TV persona would have the guts to report, if they were made aware of it, BHO’s early executive order decreeing that all his personal records be sealed. I mean, that fact alone says a ton, doesn’t it? Why isn’t that newsworthy?
On an unrelated subject, I did shudder tonight when Sean was quoting some of the names BHO’s campaign is calling Romney, one of which was John Galt. He asked his panelists if any of them knew who that was - and none of them (including Sean) did. His email, I’m sure, is overflowing by now on that one.
Even if Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama had been birthed in the Lincoln Bedroom of the White House Obama is NOT a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.
Even if Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama had been birthed in the Lincoln Bedroom of the White House Obama is NOT a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. "
Correct. The average citizen however, is unfortunately immune to the logic of undivided loyalties, if they care at all, and I would imagine that 99% of the public is unaware that the USSC has already ruled on what constitutes a NBC in Minor.
The birth certificate issue however, is readily understood as a big problem for "Obama," especially if the "document" on file with HDOH is, shall we say, less than conclusive regarding where he was actually born. Or even who he actually is.
I wonder if even ONE TV persona would have the guts to report, if they were made aware of it, BHOs early executive order decreeing that all his personal records be sealed. I mean, that fact alone says a ton, doesnt it? Why isnt that newsworthy?
I hope that Trump and others keep the pressure on Obama to release his Occidental and Columbia undergraduate records and his Harvard law school records.
2. For this reason: Remember how Obama released his long form birth certificate last April 2011 because of the pressure from Trump and others to do so?
3. So maybe this time Obama will release his college records because of the pressure from Trump and others to do so.
4. But don't hold your breath, because I don't believe that Obama will ever voluntarily release his Occidental and Columbia records without a long, drawn out fight in the courts for the following reason: I believe that not only will Obama be embarrassed by his poor to average grades on his undergraduate college transcripts---maybe his SAT college entrance scores will be there---he will also be politically damaged by some of his personal information there, information like he registered as a foreign student.
5. So I hope that Trump and others keep pressuring Obama to allow Occidental and Columbia officials to release his college records, because we voters have a moral right to know whether or not our President has been telling us the truth about his past, or if he has been lying to us all these years about who he really is.
6. Who knows, maybe a copy of Obama's long form birth certificate will be attached to Obama's Occidental and Columbia records.
7. Will the real Obama please stand up and release your Occidental and Columbia college records?
8. Trump: Please keep up the good work and continue to put pressure on Obama until he releases his Occidental and Columbia undergraduate records and his Harvard law school records.
Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s revelations in two weeks will blow this eligibility issue out of the water. Trump may look good after Arpaio’s report.
There’s one comment Trump could make that would totally blow all the TV mouthpieces out of the water. After 100 lawsuits, Obama has NEVER produced a certified copy of any of his alleged birth certificates in ANY court of law where it would have been the quickest way to put the BC issue to rest.
He could put out a solid A+ grade average, an obvious forgery, and the media will just shrug and say that the "issue is resolved."
I hope Mr. Trump keeps on after Obama, I pray the Obamacare gets shut down, dies a fiery death from 10,000 feet and creates a massive crater with Obama in the center.
Apparently Obama does jump when Trump speaks, one can plainly see who is the alpha male.
What irritates me is that Trump hadn’t been talking about it until Obama’s Kenya Bio recently surfaced. Why is the press going after Trump without even questioning why Obama’s Bio said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia. That is a pretty specific opening sentence for a biography printed in a pamphlet along with the bios of some pretty prominent people. A true journalist would ask “why?”
Whether The Donald is informed or not he certainly is getting attention.
Thinking of this as a company: Arpaio in charge of Research; Corsi, distribution; a gaggle of lawyers, development & quality control; Trump marketing.
BUT unlike any other company, they all do a bit of everything with no organization and the goal hazy at best...No one knows who this person REALLY is.
I caught most of the interview . . . and not once did either mention NBC or his father not being an American citizen. It was a total waste of time. But I did like how he kept saying, you are the one who brought it up, Greta, NOT me.
The Donald will drive those Dem libtards insane. I am loving it. He gives them back a dose of their own medicine.
What about Hussein’s lawyers?
Can they be held responsible for perpetuating an act of national deception, or are they above the law in that the truth does not have to be part of their defense of Obama?
I know, I know, someone with the name of Pilate already asked, some 2000 years ago: “What is truth?”.
That’s a good question, but the answer would be based on who would hold those lawyers accountable?? Congress?? The Department of Justice??
There, fixed it.
Occidental and Columbia: I would want for Obama to give Occidental and Columbia officials permission to release Obama's transcript directly to the news media.
That is, I don't want Occidental and Columbia officials to releases the transcripts first to Obama, who, in turn, would release them to the public.
If Occidental and Columbia, Obama's undergraduate schools, want to release doctored transcripts, and it is discovered many years later that they released doctored transcripts, then Occidental and Columbia officials and students will have to live with their treachery and shame for all time.
Just wondering: Why did Obama choose Occidental in California in the first place?
1. I read somewhere that Obama said he was following a girl he met who either lived in California or was a student there.
2. But why Occidental, a prestigious private college, a college that was not cheap even in the 1970s and 1980s, when there were so many other colleges----probably some even cheaper than Occidental---to choose from in Southern California?
3. Also, as I understand it, the first time Obama stepped foot on the Occidental campus was the day he registered for classes, which means that he didn't take a tour of Occidental before he decided to go to school there.
4. Many college students see their colleges for the first time when they show up for classes, but I wonder why Obama happened to choose Occidental sight unseen.
5. I also wonder if Obama applied to other colleges in Southern California, and if he did, which ones.
6. Is the main reason that Obama chose Occidental over other colleges in California be this one: Occidental offered the best financial help for those persons who applied as foreign students? Just some food for thought.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.