Can attorneys police one another? Do lawyers get special treatment in a court of law? I don’t know the answer.
What should he do to re-build his image?
1. Lay low for a while. A) Marry the mother of his baby or B) be seen with the child. Remember when all the women liked JR on Dallas TV show when he was a devoted father?
2. Do good works—defend women who have a real case against some big mean company. Maybe go to Haiti and work on an orphanage—maybe make a documentary film about Haiti.
3. Get Religion—southern people eat this up! If he marries his Mistress (like Prince Charles) he can say his “great Love” for her was the root of all the dumb things he did.
4. IF they marry—have more Kids.
5. Write a book about some aspect of his new career caring for orphans, kids on Indian Reservations, Rebuilding Haiti (or some other sink hole of poverty).
6. After about five year—reluctantly—run for mayor of a mid-sized city and clean it up. Then five years later run for Governor of your state. Clean it up and get it moving and then—only then—you might have a shot at something.
7. Americans love the redeemed sinner. BUT you got to delivere and be seen as contrite.
8. Change your hair style—your whole look.