1. Is it the policy of the WSJ that their reporters trade sexual favors for information?
2. Is extra-marital sex no longer considered an item about which an official can be blackmailed?
3. Is it the State Department's policy to maintain individuals in positions of trust who are photographed having sexual relations with persons other than their spouse?
4. Is it the State Department's policy that officials may trade classified information and access to political figures in exchange for sexual favors?
5. What did the President know and when did he know it? And who the hell is vetting his nominees?
I bet Piers Morgan wishes he'd thought of this.
Enough with all the hard questions. Hilary Clinton is the most capable Secretary of State the United States has ever had.