2.8% of our population dictating policy to the other 97.2% ,,,,, now that’s perverted for sure . Perverts rule !!!!
—2.8% of our population dictating policy to the other 97.2%—
I AM THE 97.2%!
Let’s start an OBH movement: Occupy Bath House!
Uh, maybe not...
In 2008, Maine’s legislature sneaked in a late night measure legalizing gay “marriage.” The response was a ballot initiative to repeal the measure. That won handily. Now the gay forces are back again and it will be on the ballot this year. Hopefully it will get trounced again but it’s hard to say.