—2.8% of our population dictating policy to the other 97.2%—
I AM THE 97.2%!
Let’s start an OBH movement: Occupy Bath House!
Uh, maybe not...
Send the entire fag population to one state ,,, perhaps Calif. and let them have at it , with any luck at all Calif. one day might slide into the sea solving the problem . Homosexuality is blasphemy as clearly stated in the bible . 2.8% of anything can hardly be considered normal .