Skip to comments.Is the Country Unraveling?
Posted on 06/25/2012 8:39:13 AM PDT by Rummyfan
The Thrill Is Gone
The last thirty days have made it clear that Barack Obama is not going to win the 2012 election by a substantial margin. The polls still show the race near dead even with over five months, and all sort of unforeseen events, to come. But after the Obama meltdown of April and May, I dont think he in any way resembles the mysterious Pied Piper figure of 2008, who mesmerized and then marched the American people over the cliff. Polls change daily; gaffes and wars there may come aplenty. But Barack Obama has lost the American center and now he is reduced to the argument that Mitt Romney would be even worse than he has been, as he tries to cobble together a us versus them 51% majority from identity groups, through cancelling the Keystone Pipeline, granting blanket amnesty, ginning up the war on women, and flipping on gay marriage.
(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...
It is Mitt’s to lose.
I have been told that black people want US to be proud of this best example of a black man. Too sad that he is possibly the most unmanly, faggotry embracing, fraudulent liar with only a trikle of black blood in his veins yet these black people have fallen at his feet to worship his ascension to power. ‘Duped is as duped does’, Forrest would perhaps say ...
The first black president is the WORST president in U.S. history.
If Mitt chooses a "moderate" VP running mate, he just might.
“making a joke about killing potential suitors of his daughters with deadly Predator drones”
Must have missed that. That one is actually kinda funny.
I would be OK with using Predator drones to take out places that give you Miracle Whip when you ask for mayonnaise. (uh oh, I started a thread war now, lol).
(dons Miracle Whip-proof suit)
The real issue in the 2012 election will be how well Obama and the media can disguise the unraveling of America. Dr. Obama is busy treating the symptoms while the underlying disease consumes the patient.
the country starts to unravel when the 21% of the population decide to tell the other 79% to go shove it up their welfare laden, crack smoking, commie loving, baby killing ass’s
i’m done working my ass off to put food on the table of xbox junkies. it ain’t happening.
i would leave the country... but i’d just get extradited back if i didn’t continue to pay for their ‘bath salts’, cell phones, clunkers, and cheesy puffs
Whether by conscious observation and analysis or an instinctive "gut feeling" that something wicked and bad is on its way, millions of Americans have been expecting this "unravelling" for years now. Why do you think we have spent the last four years rearming ourselves in such numbers and quantity?
yeah but Black people are generally the most RACIST, BIGOTED, INTOLERANT people in the US, with the exception of Hollywood being the leader in this regard.
the country starts to unravel when the 21% of the population that’s paying all the taxes, decide to tell the other 79% to go shove it up their welfare laden, crack smoking, commie loving, baby killing asss
im done working my ass off to put food on the table of xbox junkies. it aint happening.
i would leave the country... but id just get extradited back if i didnt continue to pay for their bath salts, cell phones, clunkers, and cheesy puffs
I don’t believe, when push comes to shove, that they[obama,the media, and the Democrat Party]will have any trouble convincing enough fools to keep him in power once again.
I remember some impressions during the 08 primary that Obama wasn’t seen as a typical black american — bi-racial, priveliged life style, Hawaii heritage, etc.
We could see about 10%, or more, of black voters revert to that opinion and leave racial “pride’ in this candidate behind.
There are some neighborhoods with high concentrations of African Americans. Drive through them today and you will see half the houses boarded up. I drove through one yesterday. I saw many had windows with bars over them.
Maybe they just moved to a better place? Maybe they now live and work in DC as “Stimulus spending planners”?
Whatever they are doing, redistribution seems to be working for them.
I feel the same way about places who put Mayo on when you ask for Miracle Whip. LOL The Mayo vs Miracle Whip wars can now commence.
Don’t count on it.
Remember the MSM is still lying and covering up for him.
We’ll see the same illegal overseas and other contributions
We’ll see voter fraud ten times worse
We’ll see the race card pulled as never before (Romney is a sitting duck with his religion’s history of discrimination against blacks)
Don’t think the rats will give up their Communist coup without a struggle.
This will be the dirtiest fight in election history
We’ll be lucky if we EVER get rid of the Marxist/Muslim sob.
Funny comment at the site:
“Every now and then it is necessary to let the Democrats win the White House, in order to remind the American people that the Republicans are the lesser evil.”
Funny, but true...
In the end, it will be “THE ECONOMY STUPID” that WILL DO OBAMA IN! The pocketbook/wallet RULES.
How odd that the Obama administration has done more harm to the country than did Wikileaks. Why would the president not release subpoenaed documents to the U.S. Congress while he leaked national security secrets to the world?
Don’t count on it for the previous reasons.
I join you in fighting back the drooling hordes of savage Miracle Whip users. I bet they secretly voted for Clinton too ;)
I watched a guy at wrigley put mayo on a grilled hot dog.
He almost started a drunken brawl.
That’s new. At least it wasn’t ketchup, lol.
I like mayo because it’s easier to tailor.
When I make a chicken or turkey salad, I like to chop up green olives, crinkle-cut hamburger dill pickle slices, some ranch dressing, a little Italian dressing, paprika, salt, pepper, finely-diced celery and occasionally a small hint of mustard. Add in your chicken or turkey and you’re good to go.
When I make a chicken or turkey salad, I like to chop up green olives, crinkle-cut hamburger dill pickle slices, some ranch dressing, a little Italian dressing, paprika, salt, pepper, finely-diced celery and occasionally a small hint of mustard. Add in your chicken or turkey and youre good to go.
Now I'll go read the article (artical).