Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: scottjewell

(Pardon the caps, this is important)

GO TO AMMOLAND.COM & READ CHUCK NORRIS’ ARTICLE.

THEN READ THE COMMENTS, MORE THAN 200 OF THEM.

Ammoland.com is a site where they sell ammo & other gun stuff on line. Sounds perfectly conservative, huh?

Most of the comments are pro-gay. Militant, angry, anti-Boy Scouts, I’m gay and/or my friends/sons are gay kind of pro-gay. It’s like Sodom & Gomorrah have their own webpage. Not at all what you expect on a guns & ammo type of website. Don’t know how the connection was made. The few pro-Chuck Norris or pro-Bible commenters get angrily shouted down.

This is the face of the enemy, folks. They state up front that in-your-face homosexual militancy being shoved down the throats of the unwilling majority is the wave of the future & we “breeders” had d@mn well better get used to it. Very scary stuff.


16 posted on 06/28/2012 8:02:12 AM PDT by elcid1970 (Nuke Mecca now. Death to Islam means freedom for all mankind. Deus vult!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]


To: elcid1970

Yes, it is important. But I think this Ammoland.com thing was a very strategic, activist - and not natural - move on their parts. I have often noticed the same thing when reading some news article about a gay issue and some Christian or Catholic crisis : 90% of the comments are progay, and the other 10% just give up. This was the whole idea: Infiltration. Same with Ammoland- makes you look stupid for thinking you were in a nongay agenda place. ;)


17 posted on 06/28/2012 8:21:01 AM PDT by scottjewell
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies ]

To: elcid1970

You should actually post that Chuck Norris piece at ammo as an article for FR, and the comments below will also be seen. Thanks for pointing it out.


19 posted on 06/28/2012 9:17:10 AM PDT by scottjewell
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson