I second BlackElk's thoughts, I do NOT drink either parties koolaide. We have seen the damage Snowe, Collins, Graham, Specter, and Romney have done...why in the name of GOD would you vote for any of them? Don't you realize you have to stand before GOD and explain voting for this PRETENDER of Conservatism? Who claims to love this Nation, but does nothing but try and DESTROY IT!
Where are the true Patriots like the Founding Fathers, Nathan Hale, Paul Revere, George Washington, Tom Jefferson, The Adams?
Sure not the ones voting for the RINO, because of ABO Syndrome!
posted on 06/30/2012 4:39:25 PM PDT
(IF U don't/won't keep your promises to the Military, U won't keep them to the public)
To: GailA; BlackElk; muawiyah; RaceBannon; napscoordinator; Diogenesis
So the POP (Party over Principle) types, otherwise known as ABOs, would have us take the word of and rely on to fix the current situation who is and has done:
1. The Father of Gay Marriage in America
2. The Father of Socialized Medicine in America
3. The man who implemented an Assault Weapon Ban
4. The man who raised taxes by $700 million while Governor of MA.
5. The man who wholeheartedly supported Abortion while Governor of MA.
6. The man who nominated 27 out of 36 radical leftists to judgeships while Governor of MA.
7. The man who even after his supposed Pro-Life conversion, was still nominating radical Pro-Abortion judges.
8. The man who supported TARP
9. The man who supported the Brady Bill
10. The man who supported Amnesty via McCain-Kennedy.
This man, Mitt Romney, is a lying, left-wing, Progressive Liberal and has done nothing conservative in his political life, nothing.
But because of the fear of Obama, the POPs would have us vote for a lying, left-wing, Progressive Liberal like Mitt ROmney.
This is their version of "Hope and Change"
They fervently Hope, that Mitt ROmney has changed, even though he has a documented history of being a serial liar.
posted on 06/30/2012 6:13:32 PM PDT
(Mitt and Obama: They're the same poison, just a different potency.)
I detest Romney but I would rather stand before God to explain why I voted for him than to stand before God and explain why I didn’t vote and helped Obama be elected. My main focus right now is to get Obama out. If that means getting Romney in then so be it. Nobody is worse than Obama. Close maybe, but not worse.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson