Skip to comments.Obama Adviser Valerie Jarrett Pretty Happy that ObamaCare Ruling Means America Will Now ‘Provide
Posted on 07/03/2012 6:50:23 PM PDT by Nachum
Valerie Jarrett is President Barack Obamas closest adviser, so close that she can and does overrule senior campaign adviser David Axelrod and members of the Obama cabinet. In a radio appearance on June 30, just two days after the US Supreme Court upheld the ObamaCare individual mandate as a tax, Jarrett appeared on a radio show to bask in the administrations big win. We will take it [the court victory] any way we get it, said Jarrett. I mean, we argued both ways. We thought this fell within the commerce clause, the court ruled it was a tax.
(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...
W A S S
And now that supply of "free" health care for "everyone" will come from -- where, exactly? Even if Obama can enlist every Kinko's in the country to print enough money to pay for it, 40% of US physicians are over the age of 55 and so nearing retirement or already retired. (Sorry, we can't treat your cancer or broken leg -- but here, have some free $9 birth control pills!)
“America” my ass. It’s the taxpayers who will be footing the bill for the ObamacRAT freeriders and freeloaders.
The list, Ping
Let me know if you would like to be on or off the ping list
Surprise, surprise. Communist Jarret is working to achieve communist goals:
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture—education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
She’s got plenty to celebrate;
HER “people” will be exempt. We infidels will pay for her moslem people for the time being.
After all, she’s “Iranian of the Day”.
Brown Cross Brown Shield.
Valerie Jarrett lives under a bridge and comes out every day to visit her troll leader in the Oval Office.
She was born in Iran, and Obama does NOTHING without checking with her first.
Basically SHE is the actual POTUS.
My only question is: why isn’t this anti-Free-America communist not in a jail cell for the rest of her worthless, destructive life? Did anyone ever vet this cretin? Is she even a US citizen?
All through coersion, thuggery, threats, and WITHOUT THE AMERICAN TAXPAYERS SAY IN ALL THIS. She and they need a good slapdown an orange jump suit and a prison term
What she really means is that she happy 53% of Tax-Paying Americans will pay the healthcare insurance of the other Non-Paying 47%.
When are we going to actually get tired of it?
ballot box - failed - those we vote/d for won’t do anything about it
soap box - failed - they simply won’t listen to the will of the people
jury box - just failed - with an obvious FU to the will of the people
isn’t there one more?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.