Skip to comments.President Mitt Romney is just what the Tories need
Posted on 07/23/2012 10:31:10 PM PDT by fkabuckeyesrule
When David Cameron went to Washington in the spring, he made a mistake. It was bad enough that he overdid the praise for Barack Obama to a cringe-inducing extent. The Prime Minister also made his man-crush on the US president much too obvious when he jumped at the chance to go to a game of basketball with Mr Obama. The pair were pictured in shirtsleeves while eating hot dogs. It was hardly Churchill meets Roosevelt.
(Excerpt) Read more at telegraph.co.uk ...
They can all kiss up to the Muslims together.
criticize Romney all you want folks, but you know you'll sleep easier with him at the helm, even though he'll make us really mad many times, ultimately, we'll sleep better...
BELIEVE IN AMERICA!
Screw the Tories. They are NO different than the GOP-e.
Palin in 2016.
“Mr Obama starts with several advantages, including incumbency and the prevailing sense even among Republicans that there is something not quite right about their candidate.”
If Obama gets reelected or Mitt becomes president it will be too late for this country to even consider Palin ... unfortunately.
An understatement if there ever was one!
I hope the British Embassy still has Churchill’s bust for re-placement back in the Oval Office.
Well on that, we disagree for now.
I’ve adopted Romney.
Not that I wanted him originally, but now that we’ve got him I figure we might as well make the best of it.
If he nominates Palin as VP, then I’ll support him enthusiastically.
Right up until the time to re-run the next election.
However if Palin is not offered the VP, all bets are off, November 7th.
All of them!! :D
” - - - The President appears almost entirely clueless, being possessed of a bizarre desire to Europeanise the American economy, as though the US isnt in enough trouble already.”
Well said Iain Martin. Creepy, commie Obama also loves to give Public pep talks to himself on COMMUNE AMERIKA.
” - - - even though he’ll make us really mad many times - - - “
And Romney’s good points are: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________?
BTW, list only fire-in-the-belly good points, because so far Romney has been campaigning with no fire, and a “I understand the economy” nuance laden speech of a prep schooler.
BTW, BTW, what has Romney said he specifically that he was actually going to DO?
For a Candidate who is tied in the polls in late July with the worst of the worst incumbents, Romney gives the impression that he doesn’t care if he wins or loses.
Fire in the belly examples only, please - - - .
Why wait ? Willard can move to jolly ole England right now. Then we can have a REAL Conservative nominee.
I going to love seeing that smirk wiped off the Kenyans face. Don’t be surprised if Obummer and the wookie barricade themselves in the WH.
America is freezing to death. I think it’ll gladly take a spark right now, let alone a bellyful of fire.
Not that one -- it was too homely and "moderne" ..... please send us another. Bigger. We can put it in the Map Room.
Palin in August.
Romney for First Greeter!
LOL indeed, but it’s not an inaccurate assessment, certainly not if you are a freeper.
Brits are big on understatement. Or perhaps I should say, It’s generally accepted that Britons have a general preference for understatement. :)
You are right. Obama out of office and the US and the world breathe a sigh of relief.
A 2nd Obama term will be a major disaster.
1. In his 2nd term, the gloves will come off and Obama will truly become Obamugavez
2. In his 2nd term, given the opportunity, Obama will appoint Eric Holder to the Supreme Court
3. In his 2nd term, Obama will accelerate the process of marginalizing both the Supreme Court and Congress and concentrating all political power in America in the executive agencies, such as the EPA, which will increasingly subject Americans to Rule by Fiat, rather than Rule of Law.
4. In his 2nd term Obama will accelerate his tear-down of the American defense establishment and effectively remove America from the world stage (a promise hes already basically made to the Russians)
5. In his 2nd term, Obama will sign a deal with the Arabs to sell Israel down the river
6. In his 2nd term, Obama will take the gloves off on Global Warming and basically shut down whats left of the US economy in order to make the very worst of the EnviroNazis happy.
7. In his 2nd term, Obama will step up his active, covert support for street gangs, flash mobs and New Black Panther voter intimidation, with the goal of staging and inciting civil unrest and marginalizing any kind of spontaneous dissent.
8. In his 2nd term, Obama will accelerate the process of ceding US sovereignty to the UN on all matters, particularly those involving the environment and gun control.