No, my take is this... REALLY! It would be logical to conclude that after billions of taxpayer dollars and untold years of cumulative education and extremely advanced equipment, we would have been able to go beyond simply disproving Einstein. In fact, it would be logical to assume science would have evolved dramatically, in this area. In fact, it has simply proven otherwise. Education does not trump genius. REALLY.
1) The purpose of the Pioneer mission wasn’t to disprove Einstein, it was to explore Jupiter and Saturn, which it did spectacularly well.
2) The effort of this scientist to go over the old Pioneer data didn’t cost “billions.”
3) If you had the slightest comprehension of science, you’d understand a big part of it is doing experiments to continuously confirm previous observations and theories. Newton turned out to be slightly wrong after hundreds and hundreds of years.
4) Here’s the EDUCATION of the guy that solved this puzzle:
Slava G. Turyshev
Doctor Habilitatus, Astronomy, Astrophysics & Gravitational Physics, Moscow State University, Russia (2008)
MBA, The Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA (2003)
Ph.D., Astrophysics & Theoretical Gravity Physics, Moscow State University, Russia (1990)
M.S. Quantum Field Theory & High Energy Physics (with honors), Moscow State University, Russia (1987)
A couple of other observations:
1) Einstein had an undergraduate degree from ETH Zurich, and a PhD from the University of Zurich.
2) If this analysis HAD proven Einstein wrong, I have little doubt you would have posted “Science worshipped Einstein like a God for a century and he was wrong! Science gets less credible by the day.”
So, what’s your reason for an irrational hatred of science and scientists? Think infrared radiation back-pressure is adequately covered in Genesis or something?