Unfortunately, we are stuck with this moron. The only alternative is four more years of the Marxist Muslim which is infinitely WORSE.
Its nice the GOP doesn’t own your vote. But like it or not, its the only other game in town. If we can’t take the GOP over from within - BOTTOM UP - what makes you think we can be successful with a new party? This isn’t the 1800s.
If you REALLY care about all this mess and REALLY want to do something aout it, I have some suggestions:
1) Register with the GOP and run for County Committee positions. They are low on the radar screen, frequently go unfilled, yet can exert SIGNIFICANT political power.
2) Find CONSERVATIVE GOP candidates who are running for office and support them in phone banks, with money and other volunteer activities.
3) WRITE, E-MAIL and CALL your legislators - ALL of them and defend conservative views.
4) Start filling public information requests on the activites of local and state government and - ESPECIALLY - the school systems.
5) FIND OUT what the schools are teaching students in your area on western civiliation, Amrican History, Civics and Islam. By molding future generations, the educational Marxists are creating generations of dumbed-down Americans who are ignorant of America’s UNIQUENESS as a bastion of REAL Freedom and Liberty in history.
6) ORGANIZE. Get as many like minded people as possible who think like you and me to do the above and following.
7) SEND LETTERS to the local newspapers. Get involved in intelligent and CIVIL debates with the opposition.
8) CONTRIBUTE to local conervatives and congressmen.
9) FIGHT THESE PEOPLE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
THEN, we might have a better chance of exerting leverage on Romney and holding his feet to the fire if he gets elected. If not, it will help to bolster conservative opposition to Obama.
Conservative does not = Republican. Quite the opposite anymore. The GOP doesn’t want conservatives, they LOATHE us, and then expect us to vote. I’ve left the GOP over Mitt. It is time to let them die a painful death and start a party where conservatives are welcome.
The GOP is like the date rapist who asks you out again after he rapes you. I’m tired of being raped politically.