Skip to comments.Georgia lumberyard owner hammers Obama on 'You didn't build that'
Posted on 08/01/2012 11:47:53 AM PDT by Kartographer
President Obama's message to entrepreneurs that "you didn't build that" prompted one Georgia business owner to respond with a not-so-subtle retort.
"I built this business without gov't help. Obama can Kiss my ass," reads the sign outside Gaster Lumber & Hardware in Savannah, Ga. Owner Ray Gaster posted that and two similar ones at all three of his company's locations in response to Obama's comments during a speech to supporters in Virignia, which struck a nerve with small business owners around the nation.
(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
Obama didn’t build America, but he is hell bent on destroying it...
LOL, I like the message and the last line too !
This man’s sign is super.
I’ll have the chicken sandwich with a side of 2x4’s.
Go Georgia small bus!
A fellow Vietnam vet unafraid to say what’s on his mind!
I LOVE it!
Try the 1X2’s... they go down a little easier.
Bump & Ping
This picture started circulating through the lumber industry on Monday. By yesterday I had received it at least three times. It has gone viral since then.
God Bless Ray Gaster and America
Let’s see if he gets audited by the IRS soon.
Woo hoo!! Way to go, Ray!!
Obama can kiss my ass too!! The gov’t sure as hell didn’t build this small business (FR)!!
A picture is worth a thousand words.
God Bless Ray Gaster for speaking out, there are millions with him.
How the media, academia, and Hollywood will label Ray Gaster:
1) GREEDY for NOT sharing profits
2) MEAN SPIRITED for NOT paying his share of taxes
3) ANGRY for protesting against the government(if this was 5 years ago and he was saying this about BUSH, he’s be celebrated )
4) UNCARING for NOT spreading the wealth
5) HOMOPHOBIC just because he is straight
6) SEXIST just because he is a male
7) CHRISTIAN RADICAL because he MAY just have a Bible in his work office.
9) UNENLIGHTENED for not understanding that without government, businesses could never develop!
10) and of course,A RACIST for daring to disagree with a black politician.
“Obama can kiss my ass”
I’m MrB, and I approved this message.
Here is another report that our congresscritters and the MSM will ignore:
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.