Skip to comments.Don't Step in the "Kiss In" Trap Friday
Posted on 08/02/2012 11:10:52 AM PDT by Brookhaven
Same sex couples are staging a "kiss in" Friday at various Chick-Fil-A restaurants. If you think this is to demonstrate a widespread level of support for gay marriage, you're wrong.
The purpose is to bait someone on the right into doing something stupid.
The left would like nothing more than to capture on camera someone:
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head, and the Lord will reward you. -- Proverbs 25:21-22
The lady in line next to me last night had a great point. "You can come out of the closet, but keep it in the bedroom." We also agreed that we didn't want to see anyone doing double lip locks in public.
What makes you think they ...
Nah, too easy.
Singing as a group would be appropriate. The gist of the original post was to not draw attention to yourself in such a way to provide video footage or sound bytes which can make us look bad.
If someone is “loudly praying” or “pointing and laughing” I’ll guarantee you that the footage made public will depict the person praying or pointing then pan to the gay couple with a look of dismay on their faces. It will NOT show anything the gay couple does which might be seen by us as disgusting.
Remember that many years ago the media decided to not show the half dressed degenerates who participate in the gay pride parades. Only the sanitized stuff makes it to the evening news.
“I bet the gay couples will order sticky buns.”
Nah. Chicken Fingers withe Special Sauce made just for them. Salt Peter would be the main ingredient!
To contrast with the good people that have been supporting CFA over the past few days, we should all stay away completely so the only people there are the protesters. Show just how pathetically small a segment or the population the sods are...
I agree. However staying away isn’t the answer either. Go to get your CFA in spiteof distasteful public displays.
It's an inability to comes to grips with the reality that many, many people hate gays and always will, no matter what.
I would walk past them and smile, go up to the counter and order my food, then walk past them with my food and smile.
After thinking about my post to MrB, I have changed my mind. Staying away avoids all possibility of confrontation. The CFA’s made their money on Wednesday. They can afford a slack day and they probably need the rest! :)
If the only people who show up are a few homosexuals who misbehave, then there isn’t any TV footage to be had. On the other hand, if the place is full of a bunch of us, it will be portrayed as “counter-protesters”. Why should we even supply the evening news with an “event”?
For years the left has been inanely reciting: “What if they threw a war and nobody came?” Well I think it might be time for us to engage in that strategy.
I think this is a good warning. The gay agenda are known to be baiters, and they LOVE to get into the victim role with a capital “V”. It is their stock in trade. They may even possibly be looking to make big bucks off a class action law suit against Chick-Fil-A.
In this case “FOREWARNED IS FOREARMED”.
I hope NO ONE falls into any trap set by the PCs or the Rainbow agenda crowd.
I’s sorry, I just realized what I had written...Oh never mind...
“What about throwing up a chicken sandwich on a pair of lip-locked faggots? It would be an honest, visceral reaction... but would it send the wrong message?”
LMAO. :-) Of course while this would be an innocent and completely understandable natural action, it might just send the wrong message.
If you can’t keep your dinner down after viewing don’t cover your mouth and aim well.
I was thinking, with the 400% take on Wednesday, they could afford a day off with pay for all their employees.
Agree with you 100%!!! They actually think we’re hateful violent poeple and they are out to prove that to the nation.
Sit meekly at the table next to them with the word of God in front of you, fold your hands and pray silently.
Genesis 13:13Now the men of Sodom were wicked and were sinning greatly against the LORD.
20. Then the LORD said, "The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous
21. that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know."
4. Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom--both young and old--surrounded the house.
5. They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."
6. Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him
7. and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
Psalms 12:8 The wicked freely strut about when what is vile is honored among men.
Isaiah 3:9 The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves.
2 Peter 2:13b Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
49. "`Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.
50. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.
2 Peter 2
1. But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
3. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
4. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
5. if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;
6. if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;
7. and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men
8. (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)--
9. if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.
10. This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings;
11. yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord.
12. But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.
13. They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
But there IS hope!!!
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived:
Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
10. nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
If you could NOT change, you would be in most pitiful shape...
Feel free to print out the above and hand them out...
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.