Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: yoe

If you’re going to be a global player, you have to have pieces on the board. We have advisers around the planet. We aren’t at war around the planet.

These people develop relationships with the local players. If things go south, we have contacts and can develop good intel. Some of our biggest challenges come in nations where we haven’t had advisers in a long time.

The problem with having Hillary Clinton in this position, is that you don’t know if she’s really up to speed with a coordinated effort, or if she is as full of it as ever. My take is that it’s the later about 99% of the time. Mistakes will happen, and that covers the other 1%.

Talk about an unreliable untenable situation.


2 posted on 08/04/2012 1:57:21 AM PDT by DoughtyOne (Vote Obama he's unqualified on so many subjects, citizenship, history, economics, racism, allies...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]


To: DoughtyOne

Hillary has never liked the Military or trusted the police...she may have become less hostile over the years but still a child of the 60’s and that does not bode well for those advisers in another man’s jungle....


4 posted on 08/04/2012 2:41:14 AM PDT by yoe (Vote for your Country, not a political party.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

To: DoughtyOne

Sounds like a bit of rope-a-dope, Clinton style, to me. The Hildabeast can’t possibly be so backwardly ignorant about our “observation” capabilities as the story implies. I’m guessing it’s part of an effort to “herd “ Kony. If he believes we can’t see him in the trees then he’s likely to spend more time there. That might make it easier to set a trap for him. So far he’s been clever at being “random” but if he can be encouraged to develop a few habits then he’s susceptible to a trap. Been there/done that and it can work nicely.-——by the way, did I say I’m not holding my breath while this bunch tries to do the deal?


21 posted on 08/04/2012 12:51:16 PM PDT by cherokee1 (skip the names---just kick the buttz)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson